17) Frozen

18)

19)

20)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, I've read the beginning of Mafia II and it seems pretty self-explanatory. And some people should start signing up. We still need three members, right?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

actually, I've read the beginning of Mafia II and it seems pretty self-explanatory. And some people should start signing up. We still need three members, right?

Well, the beginning is ok, it will help you understand the rules of the game. And if you are not planning on reading the rest of it then that's kind of a good thing. If you don't read all of it then you won't get a grasp on some of the strategies that were used. So then it will help everyone playing against you to take you out quickly in Maf IV. If you are not going to read it, then I just hope we're not on the same side. (I hope you t least understand that there's a lot of reading in the actual game, not just learning from the old ones).

So.... anyone else wanna join? Or can we start now? :lol:

Yeah... today's the day that we were supposed to start, I'm wondering if more people are going to join. Should we wait a day or two or just start it off?

Yeah... today's the day that we were supposed to start, I'm wondering if more people are going to join. Should we wait a day or two or just start it off?

It seems a little risky to wait another day or two. Some of the people said that they will be gone next weekend (including unreality) so it might be best if we got this road on the show. If anyone else comes along that wants to play then at least they can be back-ups.

It seems a little risky to wait another day or two. Some of the people said that they will be gone next weekend (including unreality) so it might be best if we got this road on the show. If anyone else comes along that wants to play then at least they can be back-ups.

That's true, though we'll have to decide on what roles to get rid of (QA's?). And Scott still hasn't confirmed.

That's true, though we'll have to decide on what roles to get rid of (QA's?). And Scott still hasn't confirmed.

Well, If we were supposed to have 8 baddies and 12 innocents. Then I'd say that depending on the number of people short, we should eliminate in this order:

1 short - Jihadist (8-11)

2 short - Maf +^ (7-11)

3 short - Athiest +^^ (7-10)

4 short - Quarky +^^^ (6-10)

Well, If we were supposed to have 8 baddies and 12 innocents. Then I'd say that depending on the number of people short, we should eliminate in this order:

1 short - Jihadist (8-11)

2 short - Maf +^ (7-11)

3 short - Athiest +^^ (7-10)

4 short - Quarky +^^^ (6-10)

Sounds pretty good, might want to see what unreality thinks. At least we are only missing 4. B))

I am ready with the bat . You can start bowling . :P

Yeah ! Mafia IV can kick-off , but I remember CL informing us that she could take part only late on 20th .

EDIT : Though unreality has to agree and start the proceedings .

I'm back! And ready to play. Edited by Cherry Lane

sorry guys, I was at a party last night and I was tubing today and hanging out with my friends. But i'm baaaaaack! :P

Host: Unreality

1) Frost

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain

4) Pw0nzd

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

12) Slick

13) Kat

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18)

19)

20)

welcome Frozen ;D we still need 3 more people. I'll pull some strings

sorry guys, I was at a party last night and I was tubing today and hanging out with my friends. But i'm baaaaaack! :P

Host: Unreality

1) Frost

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain

4) Pw0nzd

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

12) Slick

13) Kat

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18)

19)

20)

welcome Frozen ;D we still need 3 more people. I'll pull some strings

Is Scott Playing? I saw that he logged on yesterday. You get any word Unreality?

THE GAME HAS STARTED!

BUT! There are still 3 open slots! Anyone can take the place of Sandy, Jarvlump and Mike... the sooner you replace, the better! So if you are reading this and you're too late, don't be despaired- you're not too late! Just PM me saying you want to replace one of the 'computer-controlled' players!