BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV Sign-Up

unreality

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often do you do this because i would love to play, but it has to be during the weekdays! (when im working) AH!! lol

The game is pretty much ongoing, but at most it will take a week, maybe a little longer. It really depends on who wins and how long it takes for them to win. We usually play weekends as well as weekdays, not sure how it will work out with unreality being gone...

Edited by Frost

I am ready with the bat . You can start bowling . :P

Yeah ! Mafia IV can kick-off , but I remember CL informing us that she could take part only late on 20th .

EDIT : Though unreality has to agree and start the proceedings .

Well that's still not a problem though, most of the roles aren't going to be used on the first night. The baddies on the first night can reach a consensus without her, and she might as well roll a die for who to save if she is a saving role. Then she should be back before the day post gets to the lynch. That should about cover it, except that we need more people! (I would not have a problem playing with fewer people if we had to).

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah ! Mafia IV can kick-off , but I remember CL informing us that she could take part only late on 20th .

EDIT : Though unreality has to agree and start the proceedings .

i wouldnt understand if i didnt watch lagan in ss :lol:

Yeah ! and I am at the non-striker's end ;) want to get to the crease as soon as possible :P

Edited by Nayana

[/movie that unreality has not seen] :P

I'll probably get lynched for saying this, but you haven't missed much. In my opinion, Lagaan was just a feel-good sports movie that basically pushed every button Indians had like cricket, imperialism, freedom, female emancipation and all of this Bollywood "ishtyle". I would call it the Indian equivalent of "Remember the Titans"

Really good movies (again, IMO) from our neck of the woods include Astitva, Manichithrathazhu and Nizhalkutthu...

The first is an excellent social commentary/drama and the second is the best psycho-thriller I have seen. The last is a critically acclaimed movie about the death penalty from a very eye=opening perspective and is the best of the lot.

And yeah... 5 more signups shouldn't take long... We just need to avoid players who cannot commit to the game... And on that note, sagekid is showing some passive aggressive behaviour elsewhere on Brainden towards you and I find that amusingly childlike...

Cheers!

--

Vig

Yeah, some of my Indian friends have sent me to Funtoosh.com and another one with Bollywood.

I must say one of the funniest youtube videos of an Indian take is "Indian Thriller"...no offense but they destroyed Michael Jackson's original...LOL

It was sooo funny though.

hehe

Host: Unreality

1) Frost

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain

4) Pw0nzd

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

12) Slick

13) Kat

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

just copying the list over. Oh and Scott hasn't confirmed yet... I wonder where he is...

anyways, sign up peeps :P

I'm in

Host: Unreality

1) Frost

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain

4) Pw0nzd

5) Cherry Lane

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl

12) Slick

13) Kat

14) Wreath

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17)

18)

19)

20)

I can't imagine where everyone is hiding. Maybe, they don't want to have to read through pages or can't find time.

I'm content as well with less people. That should make it easier to piece things together. I sent three invitations and received no replies. Maybe I should change my picture or avatar. :(:(:(