BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Math Camp is a place were you can find out how smart you really are. You will be put into two teams and each day there will be a new problem. Here are the rules

1. Only time to pm is before a challenge.

2. No dicussing answer till every one has pmed me their answer.

3. The first team to pm all correct answers will

More rules will be posted later sing up now.

10 players min 20 players max

• Answers 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Math Camp is a place were you can find out how smart you really are. You will be put into two teams and each day there will be a new problem. Here are the rules

1. Only time to pm is before a challenge.

2. No dicussing answer till every one has pmed me their answer.

3. The first team to pm all correct answers will

More rules will be posted later sing up now.

10 players min 20 players max

Am ready for it :D Count me in

We will work it out 24 hour limit kanda like in mafia

So now the list is

1 Ben Law

2 SillouhetteMind

3 Kingofpain

4 Greycells

That means atleast 6 more players and we stay with the same teams the whole time

And as to the timezone problem we will brain storm ideas any one have any ideas on getting answers in on time or ideas for diff rules?

We should be fine. You could group the teams by time zones and alternate between them. That way, one team has the forum for solving the puzzle while the others are sleeping.

The y gave me an idea while one team is sleeping the other is playing like you said and i time how long it takes for me to get their pms to me then when the other team wakes up i time them on how fast they get their pms to me and the math puzzles will be diff so that if someone on the other team is up earlier they wont know the answer before the rest of the team thanx for the idea pw0nzd

So far the players are as followed

1) Ben Law

2) SillouhetteMind

3) Kingofpain

4) Greycells

5) Pieman

6) pw0nzd

7)lemonymelon

At least 3 more 13 more would make it really hard 10 people on a time invite your friends we need more players

Ask whom ever you woul like and as many to there is never i limit on how many people can play because every 2 days there will be ilimination for the team that lost that day vote off your weakest link

here is the way to play.

You will be put into teams and you will pm each other to decide who will be the leader.

As the leader you will PM me if your team is haveing any problems not getting along and other things like breaking the rules and wat not. I will pm the leader the question so leader must be on a lot and the leader will pm the rest of the team but absolutly NO PMing other than the question and ONLY the leader can pm the question. As soon as i send the pm with the question in it i will start the timer.The team with the fastest time wins the round.If you win then you iliminate one of your players your weakest link making your time smaller.You can post in Math Camp after a question what you thought about and the difficulty but NO giving away the answer to the other team. After you get iliminated you can still post in Math Camp unlike in Mafia.

If any previsouse rules i posted are diff than these dont pay attention to them these are the real rules

here is the way to play.

You will be put into teams and you will pm each other to decide who will be the leader.

As the leader you will PM me if your team is haveing any problems not getting along and other things like breaking the rules and wat not. I will pm the leader the question so leader must be on a lot and the leader will pm the rest of the team but absolutly NO PMing other than the question and ONLY the leader can pm the question. As soon as i send the pm with the question in it i will start the timer.The team with the fastest time wins the round.If you win then you iliminate one of your players your weakest link making your time smaller.You can post in Math Camp after a question what you thought about and the difficulty but NO giving away the answer to the other team. After you get iliminated you can still post in Math Camp unlike in Mafia.

If any previsouse rules i posted are diff than these dont pay attention to them these are the real rules

So does that mean if your team wins the round, you will have to take out one player so it will be harder?

lol, this post was my 6^3th post! :lol:

Edited by SillouhetteMind

I really appreciate the invite. Although, honestly, I would feel awful if I caused a team to lose with my rotten math skills. I only passed conditionally because I made an effort to try. I could not forgive myself for botching up a team.lol Maybe another subject some other time. I've been absorbed in multi-taskville.