BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Now we have to figure out who the last baddie is. I don't really know who it is, there are a few people I'm still iffy about, not sure who is who.

I guess we'll just see what happens tonight in the morning.

Edited by Frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have to figure out who the last baddie is. I don't really know who it is, there are a few people I'm still iffy about, not sure who is who.

I guess we'll just see what happens in the morning.

this seems like you're too eager to say there's only one mafioso. hmm.. now i'm recalculating...

this seems like you're too eager to say there's only one mafioso. hmm.. now i'm recalculating...

How does it seem like that? I really have to stop typing random stuff, you guys overanalyze everything. I was just going by what Nayana said(who is supposedly the Sage), if she really is telling the truth. B))

Edited by Frost

Nayana hasn't spoken up about her new "innocence" at all...and Frost, are you SURE we only have one mafia left???

Again, I'll repeat myself: I would be VERY interested to see if the doctor or sphynx show up tonight...

On a side note, I have really enjoyed playing with you guys/girls (Mafia Etiquette :D ) 'cause Mafia I was a bust and Mafia II I died first.

Anyways, I think the inspector is in most danger tonight 'cause that'll be game if he/she lives so protectors, please focus on who you think is the inspector.

Nayana hasn't spoken up about her new "innocence" at all...and Frost, are you SURE we only have one mafia left???

Again, I'll repeat myself: I would be VERY interested to see if the doctor or sphynx show up tonight...

On a side note, I have really enjoyed playing with you guys/girls (Mafia Etiquette :D ) 'cause Mafia I was a bust and Mafia II I died first.

Anyways, I think the inspector is in most danger tonight 'cause that'll be game if he/she lives so protectors, please focus on who you think is the inspector.

I'm not SURE that there is one mafioso left, I was just going off of Nayana's post. She might be lying, I don't know, though I'm not sure what the advantage to lying about that is. Hmmm...Also I think we all pretty much agree that KOP is the Inspector.

I'm not SURE that there is one mafioso left, I was just going off of Nayana's post. She might be lying, I don't know, though I'm not sure what the advantage to lying about that is. Hmmm...Also I think we all pretty much agree that KOP is the Inspector.

Frost, if you are the sage or spy, then we need the answer to the 1st or 2nd question that I posed earlier.

Frost, if you are the sage or spy, then we need the answer to the 1st or 2nd question that I posed earlier.

Unfortunately, no, my role is almost useless to you all at this point. B))

Edited by Frost

Ahhh, gotcha. Well make sure you ask Unreality to give you all the verdicts that the previous holder of your role had received.

Yeah, see, Lucifer wasn't around, so he asked about once, for someone I apparently already knew as innocent(and unreality forgot). Not much help for me.

Well here's what's happening. Right now would be a good time for LIS to test Nayana's statement about one mafioso remaining.

But just in case LIS can't use the lie detector, or he doesn't get on in time, tonight I am going to kill Nayana just in case...

1-She's the last mafioso pretending to be the Sage

2-There are two Mafisosos left, which means she is one of them.

So...

-If I kill her and she turns out to have been telling the truth, then KOP (the one who's getting the protection tonight, since I do not need it) will be able to tell us who the last mafioso is tomorrow.

-If she was lying, then that means she was 2nd to last, so KOP still tells us the identity of the last mafioso tomorrow.

-If she was lying, and she is the last mafioso, then it's game over at sun-up.

There is only one scenario that will make it not game-over, but I won't mention that one.

Well here's what's happening. Right now would be a good time for LIS to test Nayana's statement about one mafioso remaining.

But just in case LIS can't use the lie detector, or he doesn't get on in time, tonight I am going to kill Nayana just in case...

So...

-If I kill her and she turns out to have been telling the truth, then KOP (the one who's getting the protection tonight, since I do not need it) will be able to tell us who the last mafioso is tomorrow.

-If she was lying, then that means she was 2nd to last, so KOP still tells us the identity of the last mafioso tomorrow.

There is only one scenario that will make it not game-over, but I won't mention that one.

Oooh, very clever. B))

So...

LIS, LIS where are you? use the lie detector..I repeat I am the SAGE

I really don't get this...I am ready to lie-detect..I AM THE SAGE....why am I being targetted....THere is only 1 mafia...

how can u forget that atleast I am ready to lie-detect but remember ITACHI wasn't ready sometime back...I AM INNOCENT...U will be wasting your kill tonight...

My guess of Mafia- Itachi (considering KOP is the inspector,Brandon is vigilante,LIS is Bomb, I KNOW surely who frost and pieman are, I presume CL and dnae are innocent too....that leaves only itachi who has been highly suspicious...I have come out with my role telling and helping u guys to know the number of mafia alive and I get this!!!!

I was just going off of Nayana's post. She might be lying, I don't know, though I'm not sure what the advantage to lying about that is...

exactly...why would I lie at such a later part of the game? :huh: I came out with my role as I want to help the innocents win!!! :)

LIS, LIS where are you? use the lie detector..I repeat I am the SAGE

I really don't get this...I am ready to lie-detect..I AM THE SAGE....why am I being targetted....THere is only 1 mafia...

how can u forget that atleast I am ready to lie-detect but remember ITACHI wasn't ready sometime back...I AM INNOCENT...U will be wasting your kill tonight...

My guess of Mafia- Itachi (considering KOP is the inspector,Brandon is vigilante,LIS is Bomb, I KNOW surely who frost and pieman are, I presume CL and dnae are innocent too....that leaves only itachi who has been highly suspicious...I have come out with my role telling and helping u guys to know the number of mafia alive and I get this!!!!

I am sorry if you truly are the sage Nayana. Count yourself a winner when the innocents win, but I cannot allow you to live without the OK from LIS. Tman did too poor a job as the Sage, so you must understand that it's nothing against you. Tman has been on my hit list since day one, but I had others that seemed more pressing (pw0nzd and Scott).

But for the purpose of finishing this game, killing you is the best move. I understand that Itachi is a great role-deducer, so I still do not have him out of my sights.

Right now it's 1Maf to 9innocents. Frankly, if you turn out to be an innocent, (1Maf to 8innocents) then there are only two possibilities for who the last Mafioso is. No big deal, even when the Maf kills an innocent tonight (leaving 1 MAF to 7 INNOCENTS), and if we take out an innocent in the lynch tomorrow(1-6), then another innocent gets taken by the maf tomorrow night(1-5), then the next day's lynching should be the end of the game. and even of they STILL lynching the wrong person(1-4), and the mafioso takes out another(1-3), then the following day will still come around for another lynching.

So without LIS's lie detector, the odds are still best if I kill you tonight. B/C even if you are an innocent, and KOP gets the info about a dead mafioso, then there will still be at the most three more lynchings. If the innocents can't get the single remaining mafioso within three lynchings, then we most certainly do not deserve to win.

I'm pretty sure that Itachi is the mafioso, if Nayana is telling the truth. If I trust that everyone is telling the truth about who they are(bad move in this game, I know), though most of those I'm quite positive of, the only roles I don't know are pieman's and Itachi's. I'm quite sure that pieman is Innocent, so I'm thinking Itachi is mafia. He never did say a lie-detectable statement, did he? The only person that might be lying is Nayana(I have confirmed everyone else), so unless she's lying, Itachi is most likely mafioso.

I'm pretty sure that Itachi is the mafioso, if Nayana is telling the truth. If I trust that everyone is telling the truth about who they are(bad move in this game, I know), though most of those I'm quite positive of, the only roles I don't know are pieman's and Itachi's. I'm quite sure that pieman is Innocent, so I'm thinking Itachi is mafia. He never did say a lie-detectable statement, did he? The only person that might be lying is Nayana(I have confirmed everyone else), so unless she's lying, Itachi is most likely mafioso.

I still agree, but I do not want to take the chance that there are 2 mafiosos. If LIS would lie detect Nayana then I would kill Itachi. However, since he is not posting, you all can and should take out itachi tomorrow.

Edited by Brandonb