BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, b/c everyone is debating about QA's and Mafiosos and my name hasn't come up at all...all though that could be due to me being off until late this evening when all the debating was going around. Let's see if they can figure it out. I have a hunch about half of the innocents. You stated that certain inactives have at least been pming you and I think that's a little fishy.

Well, seeing as I've forgotten a lot about this game(death does that too you) I'm not completely sure on what's going on, though I've read over this entire thread already(today's section twice, just to review). I don't really know who to vote for, but seeing as most of you have already voted for Ravi, figure I might as well too(It doesn't seem like he's even going to try to defend himself anyway). Let's keep this game moving... B))

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

6) kingofpain - voting for Ravi

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - DEAD [Mafioso]

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Ravi

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Frost(Version 2.0) - voting for Ravi

14) dawh - DEAD [?] Killed by Quarky Agent

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Ravi

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae - voting for Ravi

Had to go back a few pages just to get this.

Hi guys Good Morning.

Ravi: You need to quickly come up with something for your defense.

1) Brandonb

9) Ravi

11) pieman

15) johnson - voting for Ravi

16) tman

So, I couldn’t sleep, thinking about MIII (starting to resent you all…). Got up 3x to see what was new. Only 2 developments.

First, Brandonb sent forth another stream of lies. I’m sure there’s truth mixed in there, but there are definite lies, too. I can’t come up with any way he’s invincible as he claims, unless he’s the doc and can save himself, but that doesn’t fit.

Next, Frost is back? Frost knew some interesting info in his previous role…what if he’s working for the other side now? That could be dangerous for his original allies. Or maybe he’s a new character…a double agent….

Now I’m off to save the *real* world ;)

1) Brandonb

9) Ravi

11) pieman - voting for ravi

16) tman

1) Brandonb - voting for Ravi

9) Ravi

11) pieman

16) tman

It's no big deal dnae, no one's going to be accusing you, I've had you pegged for a few days.

So Frost, think you could tell us how many Mafiosos are remaining right now while it's still day? Or maybe if Scott was an innocent or a baddie? (no need to mention his actual role).

So Frost, think you could tell us how many Mafiosos are remaining right now while it's still day? Or maybe if Scott was an innocent or a baddie? (no need to mention his actual role).

Sorry, I've only been here for this day, so I don't really know much at all. I can't answer either of those questions...yet. B))

Edited by Frost

kathleen, I think it's defense-time :P

:lol: Yeah, Hey everyone! I'm Kathleen or Kat, and I am filling in for Ravi, (of course, I get thrown into this as someone about to be lynched :rolleyes: Oh joy) Just like to say I can't really find solid reasons for why you are all voting for Ravi...er...me :huh: I see suspicions, but no solid evidence to say that I'm a baddie, and at this point of the game, are you really going to take risks? Why kill an innocent? I'd like to point out that I believe I'm being voted for because of Ravi's inactiveness. Don't vote for me, when there are WAY more obvious suspects...has anyone noticed that Brandonb keeps changing his story? I'll post more, but I have to go out quickly, I'll be back in like an hour or two... :) Nice to be part of this finally! (Hopefully it won't be short lived ;) )

~Kat

:lol: Yeah, Hey everyone! I'm Kathleen or Kat, and I am filling in for Ravi, (of course, I get thrown into this as someone about to be lynched :rolleyes: Oh joy) Just like to say I can't really find solid reasons for why you are all voting for Ravi...er...me :huh: I see suspicions, but no solid evidence to say that I'm a baddie, and at this point of the game, are you really going to take risks? Why kill an innocent? I'd like to point out that I believe I'm being voted for because of Ravi's inactiveness. Don't vote for me, when there are WAY more obvious suspects...has anyone noticed that Brandonb keeps changing his story? I'll post more, but I have to go out quickly, I'll be back in like an hour or two... :) Nice to be part of this finally! (Hopefully it won't be short lived ;) )

~Kat

Welcome Kat, it's nice to have you, but you have just written quite a long post and gave us no reason to stop your lynch, not to mention you gave us no "valuable" info of any kind (lie or not). My vote stays on you. Nothing personal (i feel like i barely even know you...knew you) ;)

Also, I think Brandonb(though he lies a lot) is telling the truth about being the Vigilante. I have to admit, that was really sneaky of him putting in those errors in that post. B)) Ravi never really gave us any defense, and he never actually said much in general, except maybe "I vote for ???." For us to change our vote you'll have to give us some good evidence not to kill you.

roster:

1) Brandonb - voting for Kat

6) kingofpain - voting for Kat

9) Kat

10) LIS - voting for Kat

11) pieman

13) Frost(Version 2.0) - voting for Kat

15) johnson - voting for Kat

16) Nayana2

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Kat

20) Itachi - voting for Kat

21) dnae - voting for Kat

I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to say? I can't exactly explain why Ravi was so quiet...I don't personally know him, he hasn't told me anything, I'm just here in his place so for all you know, he could have been busy with other things, checking in when he could, or he could have had nothing to say, or maybe he didn't want to reveal too much about his role, how am I supposed to know? Until I have something I can argue with, I can't exactly defend. All you've been telling me is that you think I should go because of Ravi's quietness...oh thanks :rolleyes: Maybe if you had reasons I should be lynched, I'd have something to say. All I'm getting right now is that you're putting the target on someone who hasn't said a lot, which isn't much of a reason. Other players have reasons for you to be suspicious of them, and it's quite obvious that the blame is being pushed away from them and onto me, for no good reason.

~Kat

Oh gr8

getting uo to speed after 18 hrs off topic - reading through - qny lies to check post in simple quote - let you know - 30 or 40 mins read through

Listening to pink floyd - no spell check beware of my stupid mist aches he eh ha ah

Oh gr8

getting uo to speed after 18 hrs off topic - reading through - qny lies to check post in simple quote - let you know - 30 or 40 mins read through

Listening to pink floyd - no spell check beware of my stupid mist aches he eh ha ah

have you been hearing any echoes?

if so you should hear them to Jupiter

-this is completely off-topic, my apologies, but i just love pink floyd B))

Edit: anyone can feel free to pm me if they don't get either of these references. they are out of game context and this tangent shouldn't continue on this thread ;)