18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Brandonb

21) dnae

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well brandonb your remorselessness and lust and bomb outing had lost you points - I think I have you worked out, not many people can put themselves up for the squeeeeeker!

Lets hunt Itachi-san or ravi, Itachi is my bet at the moment

any others are giving us nothing - thier roles are too soft or mafia too quiet, anyone can be mafia jst have to lie, divert and guess the innocents,

We definitely need to go after the QA. There are 3 chances to kill the QA before the QA's next chance to kill: today's lynch, tonight's vigilante (assuming we still have one), and tomorrow's lynch. I'll go with Ravi or BrandonB, not Itachi.

Sorry for exposing your weakness vigilante, but akaslickster was the Defender

I thought the Defender's role was revealed once they died, at night or during the day. Or did you change that for this game unreality?

I'll join the hunt for BrandonB, though I'm still suspicious of Ravi:

roster:

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

6) kingofpain

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - DEAD [Mafioso]

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - DEAD [?] Killed by Quarky Agent

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

21) dnae

I'm gonna wait on LIS's analysis of statements. I would also like unreality to clarify if Defender's role is revealed even if the Defender is killed at night...

*goes over to Mafia 2 to see if Nayana's role was exposed*

edit: Found out that the defender is indeed revealed to be a defender even if killed at night...

MY suspicions lie with Itachi, but Brandonb's bloodthirsty behaviour is also very curious...

Edited by kingofpain

I'm gonna wait on LIS's analysis of statements. I would also like unreality to clarify if Defender's role is revealed even if the Defender is killed at night...

*goes over to Mafia 2 to see if Nayana's role was exposed*

edit: Found out that the defender is indeed revealed to be a defender even if killed at night...

MY suspicions lie with Itachi, but Brandonb's bloodthirsty behaviour is also very curious...

So then that means Itachi cannot be the squeaker since his job is not to reveal the defender, not to mention the defender is confirmed as not dead.

So Itachi, does that mean you are claiming to be the vigilante?

I know you are full of it somehow, b/c I am the squeaker and I know the defender is not dead.

Edited by Brandonb

I am strong on itachi as next vote - not based on lie detection though, he has only commited to a dead persons role which i can't yet figure how he wld know it

Brandonb lead us to the first mafioso, i think i remember frost saying he follwed brandonb's vote, so I am not for attscking brandonb, though it wld be a good ploy for the godfather - maybe that was GC,

are we gona have input from others or are the lower echelons of the mafia smirking at us.... Tman very quiet, is that due to connexion or ????

again ravi not up for a commitment

INPECTOR - do you have any thoughts on ravi or itachi-san or the silent players

slick was one of the very quiet ones ??? another connection problem he said

what's your reason Cherry Lane for voting brandonb ?

can you defend ourself i have suspicions on you also (SM was a fishy character)

I think I'm the one who took over for SM, not that I'm a fishy character or anything ;)

Edit: It kind of sucks how a lot of players barely ever post. There should be some sort of posting quota and if you don't meet it, then your character is leaked to one person every day or something :D

First, you all must not have caught my correction way back - I took over for sagekid, not for SM.

As for my vote, BrandonB is among several I'm suspicious of. I figured I'd put more pressure on him, since he already had one vote, to reveal his true role - I can't believe he's still using the "I'm the squeaker" line. He's not. But if the bomb is going to lie-detect him, don't use that statement, use the one from post 592 where he says he's not the baddie. (Because just because he's not the squeaker doesn't mean he's good). Notice that even though he made declarative statements, he's been doing everything possible to NOT be lie detected (claiming it would be a waste of effort)

I've got 5 living players I haven't fit roles to, and 7 roles I haven't fit players to. 3 are baddies. If all the baddies are living, BrandonB has a 3/5 chance of being a baddie.

I've got 5 living players I haven't fit roles to, and 7 roles I haven't fit players to. 3 are baddies. If all the baddies are living, BrandonB has a 3/5 chance of being a baddie.

So do you.

Edit: yeah, at the same time I am having the same problem. Mainly b/c many of the people enrolled in the game are just not playing. Which makes it pretty damn hard to figure out who people are.

I'm thinking that in addition to Unreality's new rules for Maf IV, there needs to be a rule that everyone must vote within two of every three lynchings. And that every day period every player must post at least two times (not just check the game).

Edited by Brandonb

Well if there are n players who are all equally likely to be baddies, I would vote for the most dangerous player. In thiscase, that is Itachi and he isn't defending himself the least bit. My vote is for him if only to coerce him not to hold his cards so close to his chest.

Itachi, we do not want you to reveal your role. We just want you to make a statement that you are innocent which you refuse to make citing that you do not want to reveal your role. I have a feeling you're deliberately misunderstanding what we are saying

Cheers!

--

Vig

1) Brandonb

6) kingofpain - voting for Itachi

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

21) dnae

1) Brandonb

6) kingofpain

9) Ravi

10) LIS - Itachi-san

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

21) dnae

I would leave brandonb out of it any one can say they are the squeaky sqwaker - some more than most. Brandon shld not be the target so innocents, hold up on brandon, not 100% sure about itachi-san ... any doubts vote anyone other than brandonb it does not matter if he is the squeaker or not - let the maffia worry about that

if i was mafia i wld be concerned about brandend but wldn't decalre it in the open vote, only the hidden vote, so maybe itachi-san is QA get the innocents to lynch another innocent - meanwhile you off another - two gone

$0.02 and counting

Lucifer - pipe up with something pls, not for lie detection

sorry about the colours - did not copy over ( and the spelling - my glasses are in the car and I have a finger missing on one hand an estra on the other)

Edited by Lost in space

1) Brandonb

6) kingofpain

9) Ravi

10) LIS - Itachi-san

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

21) dnae

I would leave brandonb out of it any one can say they are the squeaky sqwaker - some more than most. Brandon shld not be the target so innocents, hold up on brandon, not 100% sure about itachi-san ... any doubts vote anyone other than brandonb it does not matter if he is the squeaker or not - let the maffia worry about that

if i was mafia i wld be concerned about brandend but wldn't decalre it in the open vote, only the hidden vote, so maybe itachi-san is QA get the innocents to lynch another innocent - meanwhile you off another - two gone

$0.02 and counting

did you use your lie detection? I was telling the truth and brandon was lying...

I think I may have everyone nailed now.

Ravi is my vote

1) Brandonb - Voting for Ravi

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Itachi

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

21) dnae

Edited by Brandonb

1) Brandonb

9) Ravi

10) LIS - Itachi

11) pieman

13) Lucifer

15) johnson

16) tman

21) dnae

thats btttr

LUCIFER n PIEMAN anything to offer pls

did you use your lie detection? I was telling the truth and brandon was lying...
Not used - wld be a waste

Ravi is my vote

Why

Edited by Lost in space

Ravi is my vote

Ravi is also highly suspect on my list so I would change my vote to Ravi if that would ease some people off of me. I really, really don't want to say more than I already have for LIS's lie detector, but what I said (proven true) should be sufficient to place me as only a couple possible innocent roles. I don't see why no one bothered to think about the information i was providing everyone, because i revealed a lot more than anyone acknowledged and.there.is.more.where.that.came.from. My 2 highest baddie claims are Brandon then Ravi but I will settle for Ravi if need be.

Ravi is also highly suspect on my list so I would change my vote to Ravi if that would ease some people off of me. I really, really don't want to say more than I already have for LIS's lie detector, but what I said (proven true) should be sufficient to place me as only a couple possible innocent roles. I don't see why no one bothered to think about the information i was providing everyone, because i revealed a lot more than anyone acknowledged and.there.is.more.where.that.came.from. My 2 highest baddie claims are Brandon then Ravi but I will settle for Ravi if need be.
I'm happy to save ravi for nest time - seeing you as qwarky, mafia kills overnight either way you dont get a chance, if your mafia thats good too

Brandon to answer for ravi suspicion

am off in an hour - earlier if poss

Im in the dog hse for last night 0130 and it was my birthday - ill not be too active during my daytime period the next two days, sorry ESJ

Ok... final I think I may have it. All I need is for the Sage to tell us how many Mafiosos are remaining.

Itachi, you are still a liar, though I do not know why.

The Sage need not be worried about being outed. If there are two mafiosos remaining, one will be lynched now, one will die tonight, and then the QA dies in tomorrow's lynching.

If there is one mafioso remaining, then it's game over.

Edited by Brandonb