BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Guys , don't you see the point ? I am the bomb . I am asking , yes asking the spy or detective to investigate me . Johnson , I hope you are not repeating something . What can you lose ? Nothing . Infact you will gain alot , I am saying .

is the inspector alive?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend the spy not waste a check on you. Then there is the small matter of us not having enough manpower to protect me, the spy and the detective. It is nice to see GC trying to flush them out give that he's been exposed, but hopefully the spy and detective won't waste their abilities.

Assume I am not the inspector... No one has voted for me so far. If someone else had been the inspector, wouldn't they have voted against me? And then, wouldn't you, supposedly the bomb have followed him and tried to get my lynched since I would be a confirmed baddie?

Cheers!

--

Vig

Lets go on something like this - we have onfirmed from KOP gc is mafia, If we have strong proof of another and go for that one - got any clues

GC maffia 100% on KOP/Inspectors say so NO DOUBT

who shall we lynch if not him - has to be sertain - or we loose innocent perhaps

1) Brandonb - voting for Grey Cells

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster- voting for Ravi

6) kingofpain - voting for Grey Cells

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - voting for KOP

9) Ravi - voting for Grey Cells

10) LIS - voting for Grey Cells

11) pieman - voting for Grey Cells

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson - [Mayor] voting for Grey Cells

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Ravi

21) dnae

sry grey cells it seems like i always vote for u lqtm

Lets go on something like this - we have onfirmed from KOP gc is mafia, If we have strong proof of another and go for that one - got any clues

GC maffia 100% on KOP/Inspectors say so NO DOUBT

who shall we lynch if not him - has to be sertain - or we loose innocent perhaps

I think Itachi is a Mafioso. He will not make a lie-detectable statement about him being a goodie or baddie.

I think Itachi is a Mafioso. He will not make a lie-detectable statement about him being a goodie or baddie.

ugh, I will if I'm 'forced' to... but I really don't want to because for once I got a cool character to play and I'd like to be secretive for a little while longer. I'm counting on nobody believing Brandon, but if it comes to it, I can easily escape the lynch mob by revealing who I am ;) All I'll say for now is that Ravi is highly suspect.

Not that last game has any bearing on this one, but I seem to remember the mob knocking on my door to lynch me really early last game and I was the freaking Sage, so I was forced to come out with it (I'm sure Brandon was a loud voice then too)... and this game I got offed by the Mafia (GC is not escaping my wrath btw) right away. I think my avatar may be too sinister or something. Go pick on the people who haven't been talking. -the baddies walk among them.

I was reviewing early posts, so I'm throwing another name into the pot: there was another role that *had* to be replaced if he left: tman! He's been super quiet, even though he's been on....

Not pointing fingers, jus raising questions. Right now I'm likely to go with Ravi, who is just as likely to be Mafia as QA, I think, but more likely to be QA than GC is, but basically going this way because he's the only viable non-GC option with votes.

Alright. I'll change my vote, but the QA idea was a good one, we're blowing this lynch hardcore guys...

1) Brandonb - voting for Grey Cells

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Grey Cells

21) dnae

I can't say that I have any hard feelings GC :P

Ok, better

This is assuming the worste case scenario, and the worst choices after lynching GC. Starting with today-1D:

1D)There are 3 mafiosos and a QA still alive. Once GC is lynched there will be 2 mafiosos and a QA.This means 3 baddies 10 goodies.

1N) Then tonight 2 people die. The doc and another goodie. Making it 3 baddies and 8 goodies.

2D)The next day we lynch a goodie by accident (Spy maybe?) 3-7

2N)One goodie (KOP) dies, and the vig kills a goodie. 3-5

3D) We Lynch a goodie by accident. 3-4

3N) Two goodies die (possibly the Vig and someone else) Game Over

OK this is assuming worst case, where LIS does not use his lie detector (or he lie detects a goodie every time), and the spy (if still alive) does nothing, and the vig doesn't kill a baddie.

We have time to get this right, whether or not we kill GC today or not. We should start by Lie Detecting Itachi ASAP.

did I get it right that time? :P

Edited by Brandonb

I can't believe you guys . I can't see any danger for KOP , by lynching me you will not only lose the bomb but one of we innocents(other than me) . And that would be the most outspoken one , which will not be KOP , as he has smartly refrained from accusing me again and again . It could be Brandon or Itachi or any other random innocent , as nobody has been too outspoken .

And KOP , as to protection , there's still the doctor for you .

And folks , I am going to reveal the motive for KOP impersonating as the inspector . It has been apparent from the start . Protection . What else ? Hasn't he been protected every night . And LIS would have realized it , and decided to join him . What better oppurtunity ? And KOP couldn't obviously deny it . He wanted a backup , in other words an ideal foil . And LIS provided it .

Now you have made the real inspector shrink back further , as would be in the same danger as me . he should have come out earlier . A HINT : Study the pattern in the first lynching .

SO , Mayor it's your decision . I have made my best to prove my innocence . I have even asked the spy and detective to investigate me . What else can I do to prove my innocence ? You know , you innocents are really innocents .

I still don't see why Itachi is stating that he will come out with his role if the lynch mob comes after him. The lie detector will prevent you from coming out with your role, AND confirm or disprove your innocence. So why threaten that you will come out with your role if you are "forced" to? Because.... that's all it was, a threat. It holds no weight because we are not coming after you, we just want you to confirm your innocence.

BTW, I withdrew my vote a while back

1) Brandonb -

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi - voting for Grey Cells

21) dnae

Edited by Brandonb

I called you out first and I got everyone to vote for you and I am the one who is MOST outspoken in your lynching. If GC is bomb, I request unreality that I blow up with him since I instigated this revolution against you.

Mr. GC I was also accusing you of being suspect when you refused to vote for pw0nzd. All this put together, I think it is pretty clear that I've had the most negative things to say about you. The rest of the innocents ought to ignore GC for now (you do not have to defend yourselves or come close to revealing your roles). Enough people rightly trust me and GC is trying to extract some info while he's going down.

As the inspector, I have him in custody and take full responsibility and credit for his lynching :))

Cheers!

--

Vig

I know I'm dead, but unreality said I could post this. :D

Well, seeing as I had just been killed off, I was bored so I read through some of the start of Mafia III(I was also looking for some info on a specific role) when I came across something interesting. This

post of pw0nzd seemed awfully suspicous to me now knowing that he is a mafioso. Just thought you guys might want to know. B))

Just wanted to know, how many of you actually believe KOP to be a inspector?

He is. No question. I was debating at first, just because I was being ultra-paranoid based on last game. But he is definitely the Inspector and LIS is definitely the Bomb as well.

Edit: lol, I think Brandon fell in love with me or something...