BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next game, we need the role of

"Lawyer" Helps defend the accused in case they are too lame to save themselves.

Edit: Actually, with a little tweaking, that may work pretty well.

That would be pretty good in some cases, such as the one that just took place.

I'm assuming its night now, right? Where's unreality?

brandonb: lmao. Nice idea. I was actually thinking of making a baddie-role called the Lawyer who can make one baddie appear as "innocent" to the Detective for the day or whatever, but with the Thief already it gave too much power

Frost: yeah, that was just the day post, which means it's night ;D *waits for the necessary PMs*

(still need Mafia consensus)

Itachi has stepped in for SM!!!

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips

Post #61 - A Bizarre Bazaar

Post #111 - The Watchful Djinn

Post #245 - Dehydration and Organ Donation

Post #284 - Tabbard and Tockley

Post #539 - A Fatal Mistake

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain

7) Scott

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

Probably none, if you are now a mafioso. Which looks very likely :o

I was noticing how likely that looked too since we are now waiting for a mafioso's pm. I have a lot of catching up to do first of all. Secondly, I wouldn't put it past unreality to have the votes in already and wait to post them just to mess with us. Anyway, let me catch up on stuff before I say something stupid ;)

Probably none, if you are now a mafioso. Which looks very likely :o

I don't think he is because I don't think SM was one. If SM was a mafioso, it wouldn't have mattered whether pw0nzd was a mafioso or not, he could still take his place. Since pw0nzd already knew the mafia, unreality wouldn't let him take SM's place, so I'm pretty sure that Itachi isn't one. B))

Ok, it sucks that we killed the healer, but I have no regrets. All he had to do was reveal himself so one of the other 3 saving roles could take care of him (or he could wait until tonight, save someone, and then maybe be killed by a baddie). All I know is that I posted this earlier, and he didn't listen.

So as far as I am concerned, him not revealing himself was comparable to supporting the baddies.

Aee you serious! You put him up for the lynching, you put him up for the quickest death possible and he was a healer - you said you had reasons that have not come out or amounted to anything but a witchhunt - speaking for myself only Brandonb, You shld be feeling very remorsfal as an innocent, After harrassing the bomb to come out (me) and make it safer for QAs - crazy.

So Brandon is QA at the moment in my book and he's safer for it.

dnae is suspicious as well as sagekid's (now Itachi-san) constant changing of vote - can't make up there mind - hmmm

Frost and brandon are not bickering and supporting each other - hmmmm - we may have a 4% chance of a looney in there

so KOP will give us a mafia tonight - yeah, well sort the QA's later - it's best if both stay alive for now, they do not know each other unless they pick the same victim - lets hopw that the odds are in our favour

reading through for a lie....

pls pls cut out the posts that are not relative to M III information unless you add your odd comments to an informative/usefull M III post

It's making rereading a nightmare - well for me it is - thanks guys

Is nayana allowed to post as she did in her 'Deah rattle' ???

ANy idea why ben law poorly defended, a little riskey to do it too soon but the time zones do not help, I had him pegged as a goody in the end - Damn rotten bithday present you lot - all those nice comments and you kill an innocent friend

Frost, Brandon - your both good, not sure what your game is yet, but the innocents will not be happy with brandonb

Edited by Lost in space

To Frost:

Right, however, Unreality knew that pw0nzd could not be put back in the game for any other role. So if pw0nzd was put back in the game, then that would guarantee that pw0nzd was a mafioso again. So there was no bringing back pw0nzd no matter what.

The only person that could be brought BACK into the game was someone that knew nothing in the first place. Which fits for Itachi since he was the Reaper.

There is more that I would like to point out right now, but I don't think it's a good idea at this point.

Edited by Brandonb

dnae is suspicious as well as sagekid's (now Itachi-san) constant changing of vote - can't make up there mind - hmmm

Frost and brandon are not bickering and supporting each other - hmmmm - we may have a 4% chance of a looney in there

I have to agree with you there, LIS, I think Brandonb is QA too. Though the Mafia is more dangerous right now...hmmm...oh well.

We did give Ben Law plenty of time to reveal his role though, and yet he didn't. I don't see why he didn't as it wouldn't have mattered, except he'd be alive right now. Also, it was foolish of him to not even try to save someone the first night.

Aee you serious! You put him up for the lynching, you put him up for the quickest death possible and he was a healer - you said you had reasons that have not come out or amounted to anything but a witchhunt - speaking for myself only Brandonb, You shld be feeling very remorsfal as an innocent, After harrassing the bomb to come out (me) and make it safer for QAs - crazy.

so KOP will give us a mafia tonight - yeah, well sort the QA's later - it's best if both stay alive for now, they do not know each other unless they pick the same victim - lets hopw that the odds are in our favour

reading through for a lie....

pls pls cut out the posts that are not relative to M III information unless you add your odd comments to an informative/usefull M III post

It's making rereading a nightmare - well for me it is - thanks guys

Hey, I was trying to get you to Lie Detect a statement he had made earlier, but you took off right when I told you that I needed you.

I had my reasons. Unfortunately none of the three role identifiers spoke up to confirm or otherwise. I stick by my Lynching of him, it's his fault for not coming out with his role when we told him.

I have to agree with you there, LIS, I think Brandonb is QA too. Though the Mafia is more dangerous right now...hmmm...oh well.

We did give Ben Law plenty of time to reveal his role though, and yet he didn't. I don't see why he didn't as it wouldn't have mattered, except he'd be alive right now. Also, it was foolish of him to not even try to save someone the first night.

Yeah, I forgot about him botching the first night. Good riddance. Plus, if he had come out with his role, it's not even so much that he would still be alive right now, as a matter of self preservation. But he could have been an additional vote to help the innocents in a lynching tomorrow.

However, I am not a QA. I am the squeaker. And when the Vigilante kills me tonight you will be thankful.

We wont know till the game is over why BL did not save that night, confused I think, He played too cool - it;s history

What do you think of dnae and sagekid playing there votes/roles frosty.. anyone?

speak up ravi?

However, I am not a QA. I am the squeaker. And when the Vigilante kills me tonight you will be thankful.

You may not be a QA(which I doubt), but you definitely are NOT the squeaker. I know who the squeaker is and it's not you. Why else would you want to die except to aid your fellow QA?

Hey, I was trying to get you to Lie Detect a statement he had made earlier, but you took off right when I told you that I needed you.

I had my reasons. Unfortunately none of the three role identifiers spoke up to confirm or otherwise. I stick by my Lynching of him, it's his fault for not coming out with his role when we told him.

outs himself and dies as an innocent and above all a healer, would have been useful to have another innocent vote - yet you say good riddance to bad players or innocents - bad news even if you flower it up which you didn't - your gals he's gone cause your glad HE'S OUT OF YOUR WAY BRANDONB

IF healer had healed himself we wld loose KOP, we need to keep him alive whichever way possible - MAKE SURE KOP stays alive

Edited by Lost in space

You may not be a QA(which I doubt), but you definitely are NOT the squeaker. I know who the squeaker is and it's not you. Why else would you want to die except to aid your fellow QA?

Well, there's only two ways that you really could know who the squeaker is.

1) you are the squeaker (which would be a terrible move for you to say the things that you have. besides it's a lie b/c I am the squeaker).

or

2) you are a mafioso and you found out that Nayana was the squeaker. thereby outing yourself as a mafioso (Again, a terrible idea to claim to know who the squeaker is).

I am the squeaker.

I'm not worried. My role will be confirmed in the night post when the Vigilante kills me. Just wait.

Edited by Brandonb

Well, there's only two ways that you really could know who the squeaker is.

1) you are the squeaker (which would be a terrible move for you to say the things that you have. besides it's a lie b/c I am the squeaker).

or

2) you are a mafioso and you found out that Nayana was the squeaker. thereby outing yourself as a mafioso (Again, a terrible idea to claim to know who the squeaker is).

I am the squeaker.

I'm not worried. My role will be confirmed in the night post when the Vigilante kills me. Just wait.

No, actually sagekid was the squeaker, now it happens to be Cherry Lane. How I know is probably not completely fair, but hey, it's unreality's fault that I know(though it was pretty obvious he would give her a useless role). I guess that means the Vigilante should kill Cherry Lane(or a mafioso).

Edited by Frost

No, actually sagekid was the squeaker, now it happens to be Cherry Lane. How I know is probably not completely fair, but hey, it's unreality's fault that I know.(though it was pretty obvious he would give her a useless role)

So let me get this straight... You are claiming that Cherry Lane is the squeaker, and that you are a mafioso?

So let me get this straight... You are claiming that Cherry Lane is the squeaker, and that you are a mafioso?

I never said I was a mafioso, how did you come to that conclusion? I don't care if you're the squeaker or not, but I am definitely not a mafioso.

I never said I was a mafioso, how did you come to that conclusion? I don't care if you're the squeaker or not, but I am definitely not a mafioso.

First, the logical conclusion I drew earlier. About how you knew who the squeaker was.

Second, lets just pretend that Cherry is the Squeaker (which she is not). You would have just now outed her. Which means you are a clear cut baddie. Probably a Mafioso, maybe a QA.

First, the logical conclusion I drew earlier. About how you knew who the squeaker was.

Second, lets just pretend that Cherry is the Squeaker (which she is not). You would have just now outed her. Which means you are a clear cut baddie. Probably a Mafioso, maybe a QA.

I only outed her to prove you were lying, which you seem to do a lot recently. What proves that you are the squeaker?

I agree, night post please. :D

Edited by Frost

I only outed her to prove you were lying, which you seem to do a lot recently. What proves that you are the squeaker?

I agree, night post please. :D

My death tonight will :P

You do realize that you are still now confirmed a baddie.

Edited by Brandonb