BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

BTW, Healer needs to save me tonight so I may find a baddie tomorrow since the doc cannot. Spy/Detective, hope you're both alive and kicking...we've got work to do tomorrow...

Cheers!

--

Vig

hmm, interesting sentence from an impersonating Inspector :D he seems to know the role of the person who will be lynched ... QED ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, interesting sentence from an impersonating Inspector :D he seems to know the role of the person who will be lynched ... QED ...

Well,sure... I know that we'll be lynching a mafia tomorrow since a mafia's identitiy is going to be pmed to me. Stop getting yourself in trouble by suspecting me. If I am not the inspector, the bomb and the real inspector would've lynched me eons ago...

I wholeheartedly agree. :D I am tired of this pointless arguing when Ben Law refuses to give any good evidence to not kill him(i.e. say who he is). B))
Maybe he has nothing to fear!

Good deal. He may have alot of reading to do though... :P

Ok, can we kill Ben now?

WHY - who do you think he is ?

1) I am bomb - i declared to early, sorry folks -shld've waited to out someone

2) KOP is investigator and is for sure to be saved, and get another Mafia name

3) Ben Law is not worried at all - WHY?

4) Brandon and frost are the keenest to get him - WHY?

5) dnae and sagekid can never make up there mind - WHY ?

So I'm thinking that two of the above are mafia

I will not be around tonight, save KOP, Ill see if I can use my lie detecting skills when I find the statement I want

________________________________________________________________________________

Pls stop the over posting Unreality is a great host, trust him pls - add your xtra comments to a post with relative info if you don't mind (thats a personal request btw)

It makes rereading very laborious invoice for $0.02 in the post

Interesting Note:

Till now 4 Dead out of 21.

2 Killed by mafia - Itachi-san and Nayana, So they are not Mafioso

1 Died of Dehydration - Ploper, The Desert Warrior

1 Mafia Lynched.

So we have in hand 17 alive out of 21 and out of 7 Baddies , 1 Died.

That leaves us with 6 Baddies and 11 Innocents.

So the Baddies needs to persuade 3 Innocents to get the majority and they are easily persuaded. So that is why 100% of the 8 people who have voted, have voted for me.

We all know that the Mafioso, knows each other and so they will just wait for the signal from Godfather to cast their vote.

Now for just an instant consider me to be a Baddie ... Will I get the 6 Votes from the remaining Baddies ??? I don't think so.

Now which of the Baddies has the facility to get information about the roles ??? It is Godfather.

So theoritically Brandonb is the godfather and the rest of them (5 Baddies) followed suit. Now they need 3 more votes to be able to lynch or try/attempt to get it over soon without giving the knowledgeable Mayor a chance to veto the lyching.

It is hereby easy to deduce who amongst the 17 are the Baddies.

Nice try ... Brandon, KOP, Frost, LIS

:rolleyes:

I hope I have put my arguments (not defence) in the right order.

So if I am a Baddies and all those that have voted so far are all Innocents, then I think I have a chance to get some votes in my favour .. lol

And all those Innocents that agree with me should vote for the main Baddie, the one that can get information i.e. BB ... Sorry brandonb :P

And Innocents should switch vote and not let thet Mayor use his power now, as it is all obvious. What do you say Mr. Mayor ???

Edited by Ben Law

Shouldn't Johnson have been on by now? I thought the lynching would have been done with by the time I woke up this morning. Guess not :(

yeah, I'm back as promised after 20 hrs.

I need some time to go through it since the size of the thread has almost doubled from where I left it.

I hope I have put my arguments (not defence) in the right order.

So if I am a Baddies and all those that have voted so far are all Innocents, then I think I have a chance to get some votes in my favour .. lol

And all those Innocents that agree with me should vote for the main Baddie, the one that can get information i.e. BB ... Sorry brandonb :P

And Innocents should switch vote and not let thet Mayor use his power now, as it is all obvious. What do you say Mr. Mayor ???

Your reasoning still makes no sense. Brandonb is highly unlikely to be the Godfather, it is much more probable that he is a QA. You however, are completely unknown to us.

So your argument is this:

There are 6 baddies and 11 innocents => baddies need 3 people to follow them (They are all working towards different goals and don't know each others' identities, but let's conveniently ignore that)

8 people are voting for me and the baddies need 3 innos to back them. Therefore, godfather has convinced 5 baddies to vote for me and 3 innocents have been fooled.

This has to be the most loosely formed argument that I have EVER heard. My vote stays... Ben, your argument is REALLY hurting you more than it helps. Also, how about you stop accusing me. No one has challenged me as inspector and unless the bomb ad inspector have both died, someone would have spoken up had I been lying. But I haven't been challenged which implies I haven't been lying ergo, I am the inspector. Of course, since you really just want to implicate yourself, I guess I have to commend your efforts.

Edited by kingofpain

Mr. Mayor, the votes have been pretty much static for the past 12hrs. They are overwhelmingly in favor of Ben Law, and he has given no reason for why he should not be lynched. His only defense has been to point his finger at others.

Well my defence is that I am getting all the Baddies vote ... What does it make me ? It makes me a confirmed target selected by the godfather.

Since the gun is now pointing the other-side, my argument does not make any sense to the sensibles :D

Current Votes (Wow, it has been a while since this was posted)

1) Brandonb - voting for Ben Law

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - voting for Ben Law

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain - voting for Ben Law

7) Scott - voting for Ben Law

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi - voting for Ben Law

10) LIS - voting for Ben Law

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - voting for Ben Law

15) johnson

16) tman - voting for Ben Law

17) Ben Law - voting for Brandon

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) sagekid - QUIT

20) SillouhetteMind

21) dnae - voting for Ben Law

Well,sure... I know that we'll be lynching a mafia tomorrow since a mafia's identitiy is going to be pmed to me. Stop getting yourself in trouble by suspecting me. If I am not the inspector, the bomb and the real inspector would've lynched me eons ago...

Out of the 7 Mafioso, the Inspector got only 1 chance to know 1 mafia, the Bomb and the Inspector will need more time to get at you since this is just the 2nd lynching. The 1st one was mostly random selection.

And since the Inspector is still alive, it is to his interest not to divulge himself. Since you are saying you are the Inspector, I am sure you are one of the Baddies trying to decieve the Innocents.

Innocents' Strategy Tips:

================

*Inspector- don't be too obvious about that you "know" someone is the Mafia, for a couple reasons: (1) if you reveal that you're the Inspector, the Mafia will go after you to silence you before you get more names, and (2) people might think you are a Mafioso, trying to turn people against each other. So find another reason, other than "I'm the Inspector" to lynch someone that you know is a baddie

Edited by Ben Law

Out of the 7 Mafioso, the Inspector got only 1 chance to know 1 mafia, the Bomb and the Inspector will need more time to get at you since this is just the 2nd lynching. The 1st one was mostly random selection.

And since the Inspector is still alive, it is to his interest not to divulge himself. Since you are saying you are the Inspector, I am sure you are one of the Baddies trying to decieve the Innocents.

I'm sure that if he wan't the Inspector, than the real one probably would have come out by now, or at least the real bomb if LIS is not. And yet they haven't, and at least one of them is still alive. Besides, how can we be so sure you're not some baddie making all this stuff up to try and swing us away from you?

Also, there are saving roles, if the Inspector comes out they can save him/her. I still belive KOP in his statement.

Edited by Frost

The thing is that it is almost a certainty that Itachi-san was the Grim Reaper and we lynched one mafia. There were seven baddies to start; minus two is five baddies. Three of those can coordinate their efforts during the day, but the other two are loose cannons. The inspector is only dangerous to the QAs after the 9th day and we're working on day 2. There are three mafia left, but there are plenty of protection people to protect an inspector who comes out early. I admit KOP revealed his identity earlier than I expected the inspector would, but only LIS has come out as the bomb and at this point, there is no good reason for the bomb to stay hidden. The only baddies who can gain from the bomb coming out are the QAs and all that does is stop them from trying to kill him (which is a little bad, but since the bomb knows the inspector, he can give credence to the inspector's arguments.) If LIS is not the bomb, then the real bomb needs to stand up quickly. That might cause people to pause about your lynching Ben Law, but until someone makes a statement, the best chance you've got of convincing people to join your side would be to reveal your role. Your steadfast insistence to take your identity to the grave (or at least the lynching) is probably the most incriminating thing you can do right now.

Everyone is wondering who you are and at this point secrets can't save you. An ID can. Maybe. <_<

I took too long writing this...Frost has already taken some of my arguments. :mellow: Good to see that there are people working in the same vein here. :)

wtf really? one night and I am gone :angry:

I know there is some conspiracy going on!!! I have got some idea now who the mafiosos might be!!

Anyway I just wanna say to everyone...

1) Don't listen and trust anyone!!! Use your brains and think logically!!! some people are trying to influence and be leaders!!

2) People say they are playing this role and that :rolleyes: but believe urself!! This strategy was used by Brandonb in Mafia 2 saying he was the inspector and what not after that!! I was being framed by him saying that I was the Grim Reaper!! <_< not that many believed him but I turned out to be the defender in the end!! -_- I really don't get this!! why do I get targetted everytime so early in the game? <_<

3) DON'T get influenced by ANYONE!!

4) If you think someone played a particular role in Mafia 1/2 , don't be under the impression that the same role wouldn't be assigned to the same person!! Scott(IMLRG) was the Grim Reaper on both occassions!! So watch out and vote/lynch/kill wisely....

ok..I guess unreality won't have any problem with this post since I haven't said anything about my role and whatever I stated are facts from past games..and I have complied with the rules...

moreover I still believe people(especially the newbies) haven't read the rules carefully or haven't gone through Mafia 2 properly...!!!! I request everyone alive to do that immediately!!

last but not the least....My soul will haunt the oasis forever cuz I can't rest in peace ^_^

Edited by Nayana

Sorry Ben, the Law isn't your side. If you want me to consider you as innocent, you should've defended well. I don't know what's in your mind for not doing this.

I would stick with my previous vote for Ravi. My reasoning:

All Indians can't be innocents (you can trust me on this)

1) I'm innocent.

2) Nayana was.

3) KOP might be.

4) Probably GC. Since he voted for a mafia yesterday (This might be his trick too).

5) Lucifier is.

That leaves us with just Ravi.

1) Brandonb - voting for Ben Law

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - voting for Ben Law

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain - voting for Ben Law

7) Scott - voting for Ben Law

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi - voting for Ben Law

10) LIS - voting for Ben Law

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - voting for Ben Law

15) johnson - voting for Ravi

16) tman - voting for Ben Law

17) Ben Law - voting for Brandon

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) sagekid - QUIT

20) SillouhetteMind

21) dnae - voting for Ben Law

Edit: Yellow color I chose for Ravi wasn't clearly visible.

Edited by esjohnson

Again, for some reason, EVERYONE but unreality is reading this post... and we wait...

Also, Nayana was not necessarily innocent. GC was voting for Lucifer yesterday and was reluctant to vote for pw0nzd. Ravi has been kind of passive and not much is known about him... And not sure why you said that about Indians...

Cheers!

--

Vig

Es , just in case , Ben is an Indian too . But anyway everyone are voting for him , so no harm done . :P

And there goes the last girl alive . :lol:

Whoops I didn't knew it.

Anyways, there can always be two non innocent Indians.

I gonna stick with it.

And so is it, I am a Baddie, therefore all Baddies are after me, want me to be lynched ASAP ??? I need some vote swings from the Innocents ... cause I am one .

Edited by Ben Law

And so is it, I am a Baddie, therefore all Baddies are after me, want me to be lynched ASAP ??? I need some vote swings from the Innocents ... cause I am one .

perhaps its too late.