BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

OK. Since this is pretty much over, I need all savior and defensive roles to leave me alone tonight! Because the Vigilante can kill tonight... I am the squeaker!!! Vigilante please kill me tonight!

again, just to make sure he/she reads it ^_^

Edited by Brandonb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Since this is pretty much over, I need all savior and defensive roles to leave me alone tonight! Because the Vigilante can kill tonight... I am the squeaker!!! Vigilante please kill me tonight!

again, just to make sure he/she reads it ^_^

Just curious, but if you're the squeaker, how did you nail pw0nzd on the first day?

Innocent People of Oasis, let us reason thus ....

Who would like people to come out with their role ....

1) The QA's .. so that they can kill him by PM's unreality the same name

2) Be careful of those people that says, I am so and so .... they are simply misleading

3) Since the baddies are a minority, they are most probably old timers ... players who has played Mafia I and Mafia II

And I still stand with my needle of suspicion pointing towards .....

1) Brandon .. He says he is the Squeaker

2) KOP .. impersonating an Inspector

3) ... 6) Name withheld :D

As LIS said he is the BOMB, I think he fell for the trap they laid for him

So I am voting for Brandon

Edited by Ben Law

1) Brandonb - voting for Ben Law

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - voting for Ben Law

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain - voting for Ben Law

7) Scott - voting for Ben Law

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi

10) LIS - voting for Ben Law

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - voting for Ben Law

15) johnson

16) tman - voting for Ben Law

17) Ben Law - voting for Brandon

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) sagekid - QUIT

20) SillouhetteMind

21) dnae - voting for Ben Law

Frost is still not out of my Radar :rolleyes:

Just curious, but if you're the squeaker, how did you nail pw0nzd on the first day?

I was going blind until the inspector jumped in with proof. :P not that is matters now.

Well that was a guess that went horribgly wrong :D

sagekid, stop posting in this topic!

And Ben Law, while I'm still suspicious of you as you defiantly refuse to reveal your role, I must admit that you're right in that everyone is not who they say they are. I believe some people for my own reasons, though I admit that I don't believe Brandonb is the Squeaker, as I already know who that is.

Edited by Frost

1) Brandonb - voting for Ben Law

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - voting for Ben Law

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain - voting for Ben Law

7) Scott - voting for Ben Law

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi - voting for Ben Law

10) LIS - voting for Ben Law

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - voting for Ben Law

15) johnson

16) tman - voting for Ben Law

17) Ben Law - voting for Brandon

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) sagekid - QUIT

20) SillouhetteMind

21) dnae - voting for Ben Law

Frost is still not out of my Radar :rolleyes:

I am sorry Ben Law..your defense just didnt work for me...I am going with the flow here..and dnae..what makes you vote for me? I am seriously doubting your role in all this..what with all the defending you have done already.. :mellow:

Innocent People of Oasis, let us reason thus ....

Who would like people to come out with their role ....

1) The QA's .. so that they can kill him by PM's unreality the same name

2) Be careful of those people that says, I am so and so .... they are simply misleading

3) Since the baddies are a minority, they are most probably old timers ... players who has played Mafia I and Mafia II

And I still stand with my needle of suspicion pointing towards .....

1) Brandon .. He says he is the Squeaker

2) KOP .. impersonating an Inspector

3) ... 6) Name withheld :D

As LIS said he is the BOMB, I think he fell for the trap they laid for him

So I am voting for Brandon

Ben, you might as well come out with the people 3-6, since we need all the help we can get, and the info might just save your life....

there's no way Ben Law cannot be lynched unless a pretty good amount of people change their vote and the inactives vote...

so I think we're ready for the day post. Any last defense, Ben Law? Any objections? Mr. Mayor?

edit: didn't see your post, Scott. I assumed he was bluffing but it might be a good idea to come out with em if he has em ;D

Edited by unreality

there's no way Ben Law cannot be lynched unless a pretty good amount of people change their vote and the inactives vote...

so I think we're ready for the day post. Any last defense, Ben Law? Any objections? Mr. Mayor?

edit: didn't see your post, Scott. I assumed he was bluffing but it might be a good idea to come out with em if he has em ;D

The Mayor has not yet voted and he can stop it. This is the moment to get the baddies or they will soon overpower the Innocents

Edited by Ben Law

I am the squeaker, I want out. I need the saving roles to leave me alone tonight and I need the vigilante to kill me tonight so I don't give out the name of the defender. I made it to this point but I have been a liability, now I don't need to be, plus the saving roles can be spread out on needed innocents. I have work to do, let me die in piece.

I am the squeaker, I want out. I need the saving roles to leave me alone tonight and I need the vigilante to kill me tonight so I don't give out the name of the defender. I made it to this point but I have been a liability, now I don't need to be, plus the saving roles can be spread out on needed innocents. I have work to do, let me die in piece.

That's a nice try ... deception at its zenith, well suited as the Godfather of the Mafiosos ... Brandonb is the Godfather and he knows who I am by investigating ... That way it will make things easier for him ... Innocents please regroup and prove that you are not easily deceived by the master of deception ... I would like to see the baddies wiped out from Oasis :D

Edited by Ben Law

The 1st time brandonb nominated pw0nzd as he did not know who he was, his first investigation returned a baddie, but his 2nd investigation was on me. He was the 1st one to vote and he voted for me without blinking an eye as he was sure of his target. Put on your thinking caps, Innocents and think about your votes. Am sure you do not want an innocent to die ... but if I am voted, there will be no stopping the baddies

That's a nice try ... deception at its zenith, well suited as the Godfather of the Mafiosos ... Brandonb is the Godfather and he knows who I am by investigating ... That way it will make things easier for him ... Innocents please regroup and prove that you are not easily deceived by the master of deception ... I would like to see the baddies wiped out from Oasis :D

He is NOT the Godfather, only an imbecile would ask to be killed if they are a mafioso. I know he is not the squeaker, as I know who is. The way I see it, he is a QA that wants his partner to have a better chance of killing people, why else would he want to die? That means that the Vigilante should not kill him tonight, as the QA left will have an upper hand.

I still do not trust you however as you still somehow refuse to reveal your role.

Edited by Frost

I think we can move ahead unreality..ben law has put his defense and i dont think we are going to have a change of votes that will put anyone else in a majority for a lynching..oh..my bad..we're waiting to see if the mayor wants anyone saved right?? sorry..

He is NOT the Godfather, only an imbecile would ask to be killed if they are a mafioso. I know he is not the squeaker, as I know who is. The way I see it, he is a QA that wants his partner to have a better chance of killing people, why else ould he want to die? That means that the Vigilante should not kill him tonight, as the QA left will have an upper hand.

I still do not trust you however as you still somehow refuse to reveal your role.

Nice try Frank, brandonb is one of the best deciever here, lol, and that is what he wants us Innocents to think but we will surely get to know who he is and I am 100% sure about him being the Godfather ... You are also one of them who wants Innocents to reveal their role ;)

Edited by Ben Law