14) dawh - voting for Ravi

15) johnson - voting for Grey Cells

16) tman- voting for Grey Cells

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane - voting for Ravi

20) Itachi - voting for Grey Cells

21) dnae

I agree that the QA is more urgent; that kill cannot be blocked, right? As Ravi's the only name put forward, and he has made some suspicious statements in the past, I'll go with him.

As for GC, he was the one who tried hardest to get Lucifer lynched on the first day over pw0nzd and then tried the get as many roles to reveal themselves as possible. As there is no obvious person to be GC's "inspector," I see no reason not to believe KOP. Therefore, while I agree that GC is mafia, I don't think that he is the greatest threat at the moment.

Another thing that's strange is the fact that Scott predicted last night's events (sort of.) I commented that it was odd before the night, but he seemed to imply that he thought that Frost and himself were in danger and both of them ended up on the chopping block. I don't know what that means... :huh: (especially since the vigilante finished Scott off.)

Not that my vote is going to matter at this point anyway... :mellow:

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips

Post #61 - A Bizarre Bazaar

Post #111 - The Watchful Djinn

Post #245 - Dehydration and Organ Donation

Post #284 - Tabbard and Tockley

Post #539 - A Fatal Mistake

Post #612 - Ripple Effect

No Checks, No Balances

Daytime

The canal barge's dark hull seared with the light of the sun and the angry echoes of the crowd's shouts. "...Grey Cells Grey Cells Grey Cells Grey..."

He writhed as the executioners clamped chains on him, growling. "There's no checks and balances!" he shouted. "That's what Mafia IV needs! Some unrealitydamn checks and balances! You'll be sorry you ever lynched me and pw0nzd! The Mafia will prevail! No checks and balances!"

He was still screaming "Checks and baaalaaaanceeeeesssss" as they threw him overboard, falling 30 feet into the canal, where he would never surface.

"Fish food," muttered Itachi. "If there are any fish in these canals..."

"Yeah, there is," tman cut in. "Plenty of freshwater variety."

The crowd dispersed, excited that they had caught another Mafioso. Things were getting interesting, and the 4th night was fast approaching.

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain

7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante

8) Grey Cells - DEAD [Mafioso]

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

lol at the checks and balances stuff... it's so true. Look how easy this is? KOP is the invincible detective and he will just nail the mafia 1 by 1. As much as I like them going down for having killed me earlier (i would have made a sweet GR btw...), I would like more of a challenge than this.

"Fish food," muttered Itachi. "If there are any fish in these canals..."

"Yeah, there is," tman cut in. "Plenty of freshwater variety."

I wonder what I meant by that? lol again :lol: . But more so, I wonder about tman. I think unreality is trying to help the game out a little and is eluding to tman being the QA. Just my first impression. There is definitely a hint here though. Well, maybe

yeah I was very mad about how easy it was for the Inspector to come out... Mafia IV will be different regarding that, that's for sure :P

and that is a hint... so was an earlier Tman hint... but I won't tell you what the hints mean ;D you have to figure it out

Here was the earlier hint form Day #1 : so Tman, who was an avid learner of languages, began to translate

I don't know how it all goes together, though.

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips

Post #61 - A Bizarre Bazaar

Post #111 - The Watchful Djinn

Post #245 - Dehydration and Organ Donation

Post #284 - Tabbard and Tockley

Post #539 - A Fatal Mistake

Post #612 - Ripple Effect

Post #730 - No Checks, No Balances

Quarky Risen

Early night

The Doctor sighed and headed home. KOP hadn't needed protection after all.

The dark of night

Two things were happening at once. At the same time.

At one edge of town, a Mafioso edged closer to a well-defended villa, guarded by fences and motion-sensors. Unperturbed, the Mafioso ignored Slick's house and broke into his neighbor's house. It was easy work. From there, the Mafioso descended into the basement and then took the plaster covering away from the tunnel he/she had been digging all day. Silently, the Mafioso unhooked a flashlight from his/her belt and slipped into the tunnel, covering the exit in plaster again.

At the other end of town, a Quarky Agent was climbing a tree. He/she had discovered that a partner was not necessary for this kill. From the tree, the QA leapt onto the target's roof, where the agent proceeded to nudge open the skylight and drop in- right on top of Dawh, who had been walking by underneath.

It had been perfectly timed. The Quarky Agent had a knife extended downward as he/she fell, and the knife went deep into Dawh's neck before the QA had even landed on top of him. By the time they collapsed to the floor, Dawh was dead and the QA had pulled the knife out.

Then the QA waited... was Dawh the Sphinx? The QA knew, from his/her intensive training, that the Sphinx slowly morphed into the beast-form after it was killed. It took about a minute. Already 10-15 seconds had gone by.

The QA waited patiently, counting the seconds on his/her wristwatch. 20...25...30... Dawh's face seemed to be contorting, changing, expanding, getting hairier... or was that the QA's hopeful imagination? The QA shook it off and check the watch. 45...47...52...55... Dawh's face really was changing!

56...57...58... Is that the moonlight? Or was the body getting bigger? 59... 60...

Nothing. Just the moonlight playing tricks on the QA's eager mind. Sighing, the QA left the body there and jumped up, grabbing the lip of the skylight and pulling himself/herself into the desert air.

Back across town, the Mafioso stood over Slick's body, holding a broken wine bottle. Both blood and wine were running everywhere, and shattered pieces of glass were sticking out of the back of Slick's head. The paranoid citizen of Oasis had heard the Mafioso coming and armed himself with a wine bottle, which the Mafioso had quickly struggled away and beat Slick to death with it. Red juice dripped from the killer's hands- blood? Wine? Probably both.

Smiling to himself/herself, the Mafioso jumped over a balcony onto the ground floor and headed into Slick's basement, where the tunnel was waiting. The tunnel to a possible victory.

1) Brandonb

5) akaslickster - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

6) kingofpain

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh - DEAD [?] Killed by Quarky Agent

15) johnson

16) tman

19) Cherry Lane

20) Itachi

21) dnae

being the 4th day, the Spy can spy today ;D

Wow, that was unexpected. OK, I completely DO NOT TRUST Brandonb. He said he is the squeaker in this post

It is irrefutable evidence of him lying or telling the truth. I trust LIS and I am asking that this be his lie detection.

Think about Brandon's posting all game. -way too intense and impatient as if he has some sort of bloodlust

I'm pegging him as a Quarky.

Let's just have LIS see if he's telling the truth. If he's lying then he' a Quarky!

Well, I guess that's that. I'll be watching...and waiting...for Mafia IV :P

Good luck, all! You're going to need it.

If I ever find out who that Quarky Agent is, he is so haunted! :mad:

my suspicious characters are ...

Itachi-san attempting to take GC off the hook

ravi - no real offering of defense

pieman - quite and defended GC and voted for KOP ??

Edited by Lost in space

I do not trust Brandon. On the same note though, I do not trust Itachi either. Itachi is almost trying too hard to avoid saying "I am innocent" in spite of the fact that this is what he wants us to believe.

Brandon has made a lie detectable statement. How about you follow suit and we leave it to LIS to pick which one of you to lie detect.

Cheers!

lol, this lie detector thing is almost turning into a puzzle.

"You are playing in a game of Mafia and are chose to be the bomb. You know you will only be able to lie detect 2 more times before the game is over but there are at least 3 suspicious players. How many players can you successfully clear/indite if they will say anything you ask them to." :lol:

OK Itachi so what if I said that I was the squeaker? No one believes me, so how does that prove me to be the QA?

And I'm still trying to figure out where the "don't trust Brandon" thing is coming from. I was the one trying to use the Lie Detector on Ben Law with a good statement, and the one trying to get the QA FIRST!

lol, this lie detector thing is almost turning into a puzzle.

"You are playing in a game of Mafia and are chose to be the bomb. You know you will only be able to lie detect 2 more times before the game is over but there are at least 3 suspicious players. How many players can you successfully clear/indite if they will say anything you ask them to." :lol:

That's just it, Frost and I are the only ones that have made those statements. Itachi refuses to

OK Itachi so what if I said that I was the squeaker? No one believes me, so how does that prove me to be the QA?

And I'm still trying to figure out where the "don't trust Brandon" thing is coming from. I was the one trying to use the Lie Detector on Ben Law with a good statement, and the one trying to get the QA FIRST!

In doing so you got the bomb to reveal his identity so it was over-all a good move for you as the QA. Plus the QA doesn't really care about Ben Law's character the Healer anyway and you certainly showed that you didn't care after you lynched him.

In doing so you got the bomb to reveal his identity so it was over-all a good move for you as the QA. Plus the QA doesn't really care about Ben Law's character the Healer anyway and you certainly showed that you didn't care after you lynched him.

Hehe, you're a bad little Mafioso aren't you? I did show that I cared when I tried to have him cleared with the lie detector. Plus, why would the QA care about the bomb outing himself? I was trying to confirm Ben Law. Why are you pushing for me so hard anyway Itachi? And why won't you make the lie-detectable statement?

Edit: Though True, Afterwards I had no remorse for someone who was an innocent, then screwed-over all the other innocents by causing us to waste a lynch on him.

And again, I am warning you LIS, do not waste the Lie detector on me. You will doom us all.

Edited by Brandonb

Well brandonb your remorselessness and lust and bomb outing had lost you points - I think I have you worked out, not many people can put themselves up for the squeeeeeker!

Lets hunt Itachi-san or ravi, Itachi is my bet at the moment

any others are giving us nothing - thier roles are too soft or mafia too quiet, anyone can be mafia jst have to lie, divert and guess the innocents,

Well brandonb your remorselessness and lust and bomb outing had lost you points - I think I have you worked out, not many people can put themselves up for the squeeeeeker!

Lets hunt Itachi-san or ravi, Itachi is my bet at the moment

any others are giving us nothing - thier roles are too soft or mafia too quiet, anyone can be mafia jst have to lie, divert and guess the innocents,

Alright hear me out fellow innocents for I am going to answer your challenge! First of all, I would like to say it was unfair to single me out as the only player to not want to reveal his role or affiliation becuase almost no players have done so. Basically, I'm being picked on because I'm an active participant. So, I'll give you some information that LIS can prove is true and can get you all off my back for good (I hope).

Sorry for exposing your weakness vigilante, but akaslickster was the Defender

Since you're so certain of my guilt LIS, check this out, then confirm that I'm telling the truth and let's all lynch the liar Brandon!

I'll start:

1) Brandonb

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain

9) Ravi

10) LIS