BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Mayor , One able bodied Innocent citizen of Oasis is about to be lynched ... I would request you to use your power to stop this lynching ... The Mafioso can PM each other so they have a common target set by the Godfather who gets the role information ... This is enough reason for the lynching to be stoppped as you can see I am being targetted by all the Baddies

And so is it, I am a Baddie, therefore all Baddies are after me, want me to be lynched ASAP ??? I need some vote swings from the Innocents ... cause I am one .

The way I see it, even if you are an innocent, your defense was terrible. We kept telling you to defend yourself earlier, and you refused. Now that it's hopeless for you, you still refuse to tell us the one thing that might change our votes, who you are. It is only hurting you to not say, and since you continue to refuse, we can only assume that you are a baddie.

Hopefully unreality will get on soon and resolve this matter, he should be up by now, it's already 11:20 AM.

Edited by Frost

Mr. Mayor , One able bodied Innocent citizen of Oasis is about to be lynched ... I would request you to use your power to stop this lynching ... The Mafioso can PM each other so they have a common target set by the Godfather who gets the role information ... This is enough reason for the lynching to be stoppped as you can see I am being targetted by all the Baddies

Sorry Ben, I'm not convinced.

You're right, one will - sagekid, though she quit, not really anyone's fault and that can't be changed. You still refuse to give proof that we can believe you, and your reasoning continues to be faulty. B))

Edited by Frost

omg... so you're quitting?

then I ask three things of you:

1) don't come onto this topic and comment

2) don't play future Mafia games

3) don't vote the topic down just cuz you don't like it :P

thanks

That was too harsh for a mere 11 year old kid.

I didn't like the rule 2.

So let it be known to all that an Innocent has been lynched because of Herd Mentality. Before the Mayor voted, everyone voted for me to be lynched. The Baddies required to persuade just 3 Innocents (That is why they are called Innocents, they are easily persuaded) to get their job done. They don't think that this is a good enough reason ;) but wants everybody to reveal their role .. lol ... I would rather "Die" than reveal my role

That was too harsh for a mere 11 year old kid.

I didn't like the rule 2.

I agree it was harsh, but rule two makes some sense. She quit because she didn't like how long the game was taking and for a few other reasons that are characteristic of Mafia. She probably wouldn't even want to play another game, considering the same thing will probably happen again.

I agree it was harsh, but rule two makes some sense. She quit because she didn't like how long the game was taking and for a few other reasons that are characteristic of Mafia. She probably wouldn't even want to play another game, considering the same thing will probably happen again.

Not to mention, she didn't read anything. The rules, the suggestions, nor did she read Mafia II to find out what she was getting into.

I agree that she probably won't want to join again anyway, but at least it's no longer going to be a problem. It's acceptable when someone needs to leave b/c of other pressing priorities/emergencies/whatnot. But she quit out of sheer willful ignorance of the game. I don't think it's harsh to ban someone when the person consciously decides to have no idea what's going on, while at the same time knowing that other people were depending on them.

Not to mention, she didn't read anything. The rules, the suggestions, nor did she read Mafia II to find out what she was getting into.

I agree that she probably won't want to join again anyway, but at least it's no longer going to be a problem. It's acceptable when someone needs to leave b/c of other pressing priorities/emergencies/whatnot. But she quit out of sheer willful ignorance of the game. I don't think it's harsh to ban someone when the person consciously decides to have no idea what's going on, while at the same time knowing that other people were depending on them.

Yeah, at least SillouhetteMind had a reason for quitting, he was busy. Now we're just talking about this because the argument with Ben Law has just become hopeless :lol: . Let's just hope unreality gets on soon to end this. B))

Edited by Frost

Yeah, at least SillouhetteMind had a reason for quitting, he was busy. Now we're just talking about this because the argument with Ben Law has just become hopeless :lol: . Let's just hope unreality gets on soon to end this. B))

Lets continue the convo in Mafia III sign-up, there's really nothing left to say here.

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips

Post #61 - A Bizarre Bazaar

Post #111 - The Watchful Djinn

Post #245 - Dehydration and Organ Donation

Post #284 - Tabbard and Tockley

A Fatal Mistake

Afternoon

"Come on, guys!" Ben Law complained. "Brandonb is the Godfather! Listen to me!!!"

"Nobody's listened to you," Brandonb retorted. "Not even the Mayor."

Ben Law's eyes flickered around nervously. Then: "Where's sagekid?"

"She couldn't handle the suspense," Frost chuckled. "She fled into the desert a few hours ago."

"What... what about SillouhetteMind?" Ben Law gasped. "He can help me!"

"No, he had urgent business in the capital city Denbrain," explained Tman.

Ben Law looked defeated now. "You'll regret this!"

"Then reveal your role!" Frost snapped. "It'll do you no harm now!"

"I'm taking it to the grave," Ben Law responded.

"Kill him already!" ES Johnson boomed. "My luxurious pool with hot girls and cold lemonade is waiting for me!"

"As you wish, Mayor," said Frost, pulling out his Penguin Pistol©, a relic from his baddie-killing days in Awesomeville. He shot Ben Law on the spot and then the townsfolk started screaming and shouting in a flood to tear down Ben's house.

"A baddie, a baddie!" they roared on their way to his small flat. In the crowd pulsed, like a human snake- but then they all froze in unison, disbelieving. The herbal concoctions and ancient alchemy lorebooks of a Healer were strewn across Mr. Law's bed.

"Damn," whistled dawh. "He made a fatal mistake."

Fearful, the residents of Oasis returned home, knowing that the night ahead would be a long and deadly one. The Mafia were still at large, and who knew how many QAs were left! But they felt a bit comforted, as the Vigilante (if he/she was still alive) would also be visiting a (hopefully) bad guy tonight, and the Doctor and Bodyguard may still be around to help out.

Either way, there was no denying it as crackles of blue static electricity lit up the distant, dusty sky.

There would be a sandstorm tonight.

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]

3) Frost

4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

5) akaslickster

6) kingofpain

7) Scott

8) Grey Cells

9) Ravi

10) LIS

11) pieman

12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

13) Lucifer

14) dawh

15) johnson

16) tman

17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]

18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration

19) Cherry Lane

20) SillouhetteMind

21) dnae

Note: Cherry Lane has stepped in for Sagekid

Second Note: someone still needs to step in for SM

Ok, it sucks that we killed the healer, but I have no regrets. All he had to do was reveal himself so one of the other 3 saving roles could take care of him (or he could wait until tonight, save someone, and then maybe be killed by a baddie). All I know is that I posted this earlier, and he didn't listen.

Why? You two will be burned at the stake together. (maybe, it might be fun for the deaths to be different).

You need to realize Ben, at this point it is your fault if you get lynched. The citizens NEED to make a decision, and you have not and will not reveal your role nor any specific reason why you should not be lynched. We bear no responsibility for your death. That my friend, is something that rests on your head alone. (don't worry though, you may not have it for long! :P )

So as far as I am concerned, him not revealing himself was comparable to supporting the baddies.

Well... If he was going to die anyway and the whole world was gonna know about it, he could (and should) have come out with his identity and saved innocents for another night (or save himself tonight and save someone else the next night)... Instead he started throwing random accusations and made himself look pretty guilty... *sigh*

Anyway, I need the BG (if alive) to save me tonight as the doctor cannot save the same person 2 nights in a row.

Cheers!

--

Vig

I am sorry for quiting but not only was it hard but my mom is thinking of getting devorce and my aunt is getting a devorce and working for the fair I get in free ya me hope you guys can work out the problem

I should have figured out that.

I think its time for me to start believing in what peoples say.

Its my bad habit that I never trust a stranger.

I neither trusted KOP nor Ben. Sorry guys.

I am sorry for quiting but not only was it hard but my mom is thinking of getting devorce and my aunt is getting a devorce and working for the fair I get in free ya me hope you guys can work out the problem

No problem , sagekid . I know it's hard on you , don't let Mafia III worry you . We will do just okay .

Take care ,

GC :)

NOW you're thinking. ;) The less baddies there are, the more chance there is for us to win, right? I hope that you have your Penguin Gun close at hand, Frost, because you and I will be a prime target for the QAs now that we figured this out.... *cough coHEALER/DOCTORugh cough*

This quote of Scott's has me baffled. Scott has pretty much been sitting on the sidelines so I'm not sure why he seems to think that he's in danger. Especially from the QAs. Without a more in depth explanation of this, I'd say that it sounds a little suspicious... :huh: