BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You've just moved into a town, and you need a haircut. You ask the locals for where you can get it cut. They tell you there are two barbers in town. One North of town, and another South of town. You check out the Northern barbers, and it has a clean floor, great equipment, new facilities and the barber himself has an excellent haircut. Then you check the Southern barbers. Its an old cracked room, with hair all over the floor, old equipment and the room smells awful. The barber has a horrific haircut, and a shocking beard. So here comes the question:

Which barbers should you get you haircut taken from, and why? - from a book I have called puzzilusions :P

5 answers to this question

cut my own hair, if I could'nt then I would go to the guy with the poor haircut, not sure why he does not shave though

Why would ou call the book anything other than it's title?

The southern barber's because the northern barber must be the one who cuts his hair, which would explain why the shop is so clean to the north, he has no customers. The southern barber is obviously too busy to do much cleaning or renovation work.

The southern barber's because the northern barber must be the one who cuts his hair, which would explain why the shop is so clean to the north, he has no customers. The southern barber is obviously too busy to do much cleaning or renovation work.

correcto

cut my own hair, if I could'nt then I would go to the guy with the poor haircut, not sure why he does not shave though
Why would ou call the book anything other than it's title?

dont catchya

im sorry, this *might* have been posted already. but its a good one

Welcome to the boards, IcE(mAn). Whether it's a good one or not is irrelevant; you should perform a search before posting riddles. Search for "barber" and there's not too many hits for you to click on to find this.