10) Kingofpain - voting for Itachi

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT:

OK, forget all that above, lolz. It seems that I will die if I don't reveal my role, now that Frost changed his vote. I am the Sage. There are 2 Mafiosos left. GC was a mafioso. Just to prove to the Doctor that I'm telling the truth. The Doctor was ready to save akaslickster the first night

I'll update the roster again lol

I think this is still the most current:

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster - voting for Kingofpain

4) pw0nzd

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost - voting for Itachi

9) itachi - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana

Nope, just late. I actually changed my vote just so there would be some majority, but to be honest, I initially thought Brandonb was one, so I'll change my vote back.(and since I believe Itachi in saying that he's the sage). I'm wondering if the inspector is already dead(dnae maybe?).

Up to date votes:

1) Brandonb

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

8) Frost - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana

Edited by Frost

I'm with itachi, Brandonb has become the most likely to be the mafia mafia

1) Brandonb

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

11) Nayana

I think this is still the most current:

1) Brandonb - voting for Itachi

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

11) Nayana

Unreality, you have been leaving out my vote for Nayana, because she is the reaper! But at this point for the sake of self-preservation I have to vote for Itachi. Sorry man, but I'm having a hard time believing you are the sage, there's something up when you are not willing to take out the obvious reaper.

Plus, if Frost was the inspector, then why would he have changed his vote? I know that Nayana is the reaper... take it or leave it at this point.

If someone was roughed up then they need to come forward so the doc can take care of you. If not, then hopefully the doc will take care of me tonight if you all don't lynch me that is

Edited by Brandonb

Unreality, you have been leaving out my vote for Nayana, because she is the reaper! But at this point for the sake of self-preservation I have to vote for Itachi. Sorry man, but I'm having a hard time believing you are the sage, there's something up when you are not willing to take out the obvious reaper.

Plus, if Frost was the inspector, then why would he have changed his vote? I know that Nayana is the reaper... take it or leave it at this point.

If someone was roughed up then they need to come forward so the doc can take care of you. If not, then hopefully the doc will take care of me tonight if you all don't lynch me that is

I changed my mind about Frost in the edit, if he was gonna vote for me at any point, he clearly isn't receiving info as Spy or Inspector because I'm the Sage. (I actually had him down as Not Inspector, but he could have been the Spy) - anyway he's neither of those and you're Mafia ;)

If you guys lynch me it's going to be the Puzzlegirl scenario all over again... don't say I didn't warn you other Innocents

4) pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

6) pieman

11) Nayana

I think this looks better with the grey of the dead people:

4) pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

6) pieman

11) Nayana

code:

1) Brandonb - voting for [color="green"]Itachi[/color]

[color="grey"]2) Scott - DEAD[/color] [color="#002222"][?][/color][color="grey"] Killed by Mafia[/color]

3) akaslickster - voting for [color="orange"]Kingofpain[/color]

4) pw0nzd - voting for [color="red"]Brandonb[/color]

[color="grey"]5) GC - DEAD[/color] [color="#002222"][?][/color][color="grey"] Killed by Grim Reaper[/color]

6) pieman

[color="grey"]7) dnae - DEAD[/color] [color="#002222"][?][/color][color="grey"] Killed by Mafia[/color]

8) Frost - voting for [color="red"]Brandonb[/color]

9) itachi - voting for [color="red"]Brandonb[/color]

10) Kingofpain - voting for [color="green"]Itachi[/color]

11) Nayana

[color="grey"]12) puzzlegirl - DEAD[/color] [color="blue"][Illusionist][/color]

if one more person votes for Brandonb, lynch is over

if one more person votes for Itachi, we have to wait for both people

if one more person votes for Kingofpain, we have to wait for both people

Or King of Pain can just change his vote ;) KOP, I'm the Sage, if you vote for me to be lynched then you will be highly suspect as a villain (especially by me cause I know that I've been quite the Honestant lately)

Two quick points...

1. Sorry that I didn't undersand the importance of my role as Illusionist (not sure I do still)...I tried to tell you people I know nothing about this game. :) oh well, being dead is not so bad...I am watching you all and studying up so that I can play a better game next go 'round.)

2. Vig is the KingOfPain only because he is a Sting fan. Am I right??

I can see that Itachi must be the sage, at this point it's pretty difficult to doubt that, but the fact still remains about who I KNOW to be the reaper. So why are you pushing me as a Mafioso when there is no evidence to back it up. If I come out with my role then I will be dead tonight anyway, if I'm lying about Nayana then the vigilante will probably kill me off, if I'm telling the truth then the mafia will probably kill me off (unless the doc saves me). Though of course when she gets on she is going to vote for me b/c I have pointed out her role, so unless someone changes their vote now, then I am dead.

Either way this is my last day, but at least take out Nayana (the reaper) so you'll know that I was telling the truth.

Edited by Brandonb

Did the scythe didn't find any other victim ? Quite a bloody death , but not as bloody as PG's. :P

Hey ! Itachi , what's that about being a mafiaso ? Itachi , you clever , clever , naughty boy . How do you come up with such almost-believable-lies?(no offence ; Ya I know you won't take offence :P )

Even , I who am an innocent was almost led to believe , that I was a mafiaso . ;) And if it Itachi's statement that I a mafiaso is not true , then it follows that he isn't the sage . Then what he is telling about Brandon could as well be a lie .

Just warning you other innocents .

I'm curious as to how you can be so sure that Nayana is the grim reaper Brandonb. What makes you so sure?

What makes anyone sure about someone else. Just keep guessing until you find evidence. Notice king of pain is not trying to make up an alibi or protecting himself. That could show guiltiness.

GC:Clearly one of you is lying, though the doctor could confirm Itachi's sageness. Besides, how do we know that you aren't lying to save one of your own?

Edited by Frost

Good point, Itachi and Frost seem thick as thieves, though I don't want to take either of them out just yet, I want to stick with the sure-thing. If Itachi is not the sage, and is actually a mafioso, it was very clever of him to point out evidence of who the doc chose the first night, KNOWING that the doc couldn't come forward to confirm.

Edited by Brandonb