5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost - voting for Brandonb

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

My instinct keeps telling me that Brandonb is a mafioso. True, I don't have much information about him, not like I have much more than you guys. He wasn't really involved in the last lynching because he was safe, if he was innocent, he might have been a little more in the discussion to try to figure who is in the mafia. However, I have better reasoning than that. I know we shouldn't consider past roles, but it seems like it would be more likely for him to be a mafioso since he wasn't one previously. Also, He seems to have been on a lot recently, perhaps discussing who to kill with the other mafiosos? :D

Alright, I'll take the fall and vote first. <_<

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

My instinct keeps telling me that Brandonb is a mafioso. True, I don't have much information about him, not like I have much more than you guys. He wasn't really involved in the last lynching because he was safe, if he was innocent, he might have been a little more in the discussion to try to figure who is in the mafia. However, I have better reasoning than that. I know we shouldn't consider past roles, but it seems like it would be more likely for him to be a mafioso since he wasn't one previously. Also, He seems to have been on a lot recently, perhaps discussing who to kill with the other mafiosos? :D

using blue confuses my eyes with the Illusionist thing lol

how about:

1) Brandonb

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

Ok the scenario stands like this:

Doctor is definitely alive

8 of the following 10 are alive:

Vigilante

Defender

Sage

Spy

Inspector

Bomb

Grim Reaper

3 mafias

Scott was not mafia, so I hope GC was one. That would make sense because he came up with that "girls can't be mafia" argument for puzzlegirl, but I cannot be sure. Let me poke around that angle assuming GC WAS mafia. In the meantime, can the Sage tell us how many mafs are remaining? No offense, but even if everyone knows who the sage is, I think the Sage is least likely to be offed by the mafia since the other characters pose more immediate threats.

Cheers!

--

Vig

bringing stuff to this page

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #65 - A Wild Evening

Post #77 - The Blue Octane

Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!

Post #174 - Open Warfare

1) Brandonb

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

Ok a quick look tells me that Itachi 'randomly' voted for PuzzleGirl. We know that PG was not mafia and we know Scott and dnae were also offed by the mafia. Which means that if there are 3 mafia left, then GC was innocent. If there are 2 mafia left, GC was a mafia and Itachi blindly followed him.

Disclaimer: I also followed Itachi and GC in voting for PG, but that was AFTER she said her role was unimportant. I also vehemently defended her before she said her role was the least significant. I believe that kind of acquits me, but just mentioning it so that it doesn't look like I am framing Itachi for no good reason. My vote for Itachi is due to him folloing GC.

Sage, you actually do not need to reveal your identity. Just go ahead and vote for Itachi if there are 2 mafia left. Spy, inspect Itachi (if you agree with my conclusion) and vote with me if he is mafia. Other innos also need to vote to prevent the mafia finding out who is sage and who is spy.

Cheers!

--

Vig

btw, PG's statement about her role not being important was either

a) she didn't understand how important it was

or

b) it was a ploy by her to defend herself (which didn't work too well ;D)

cuz while the GR is alive, the Illusionist role is pretty damn important :P and after the GR dies, if the Illusionist is still alive (which she isn't lol, so it doesn't matter anymore) her role would've transformed into another role I made called the Sphinx which would pwn

I agree that Illusionist is important. But we did not know that PG was an illusionist when she said her role was not important. I voted for her ONLY because she had an 'unimportant' role and had an equal chance as anyone else of being mafia/grim reaper.

Actually, it doesn't matter. I am casting my vote for Itachi and then everyone else just vote behind me in one of the following 3 cases

a) If you agree with my analysis since Itachi is slightly likely than anyone else to be mafia

b) If you are the sage and there are 2 mafia left and you agree with my analysis

c) If you are the Spy and you find Itachi is a maf.

Let me make it very clear that I am not sure of Itachi being maf, I just think he has a slightly higher probability than the rest of us of being mafia (or even GR since GRs also want people killed!)

Cheers!

--

Vig

1) Brandonb

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain voting for Itachi

11) Nayana

Edited by kingofpain

using blue confuses my eyes with the Illusionist thing lol

how about:

1) Brandonb

3) akaslickster-King of pain

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

With a name like that he must be a mafia. Just kiddin' I may change my vote but this is a stab for now. I mean lynch.

I have a question... does -"The Doctor waited by a house- once again, a quiet house. But nearby, he/she heard sounds of someone being beat up, but unfortunately he/she couldn't place the location of the noise, and had no way of helping. Distressed, the Doctor returned to his/her house, wondering who had been offed during the night."- mean that someone was roughed up?

So, considering GC was killed by the reaper, and he was being a loud-mouthed sexist, I think that Nayana (the other girl) must be the Reaper. *pegs her in the head with a stone* :o

Also, Frost, it's not like there was anything to discuss in the first go-around as to who was a mafioso, and if you haven't noticed, I am ALWAYS on :P .

I have a question... does -"The Doctor waited by a house- once again, a quiet house. But nearby, he/she heard sounds of someone being beat up, but unfortunately he/she couldn't place the location of the noise, and had no way of helping. Distressed, the Doctor returned to his/her house, wondering who had been offed during the night."- mean that someone was roughed up?

So, considering GC was killed by the reaper, and he was being a loud-mouthed sexist, I think that Nayana (the other girl) must be the Reaper. *pegs her in the head with a stone* :o

Also, Frost, it's not like there was anything to discuss in the first go-around as to who was a mafioso, and if you haven't noticed, I am ALWAYS on :P .

Yeah, me too :D That vote's not definite, though. We'll see.

X_X

Wow, seriously, guys. Poison? Not cool. A total coward's weapon. I'm going to haunt whoever killed me now. So, whoever killed me: YOU'RE HAUNTED!!! OOOOOOOOoooOOOOO!!!!!

lol

oh and slick, you added your vote to an outdated roster

this is the most current:

1) Brandonb

3) akaslickster - voting for Kingofpain

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain - voting for Itachi

11) Nayana

bringing stuff to this page:

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #65 - A Wild Evening

Post #77 - The Blue Octane

Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!

Post #174 - Open Warfare

btw, about me talking about the Spy and Sage.... that in no way means they are both alive :P hehehe. Someone just asked me "are they both alive cuz you talked about like they were" but that doesn't make them alive ;D just saying that I'm not saying either way. They could be alive or dead. Same with the Inspector...

about the roughing up: maybe :D or maybe just an abusive husband ;D only a few know

With a name like that he must be a mafia. Just kiddin' I may change my vote but this is a stab for now. I mean lynch.

Lol... Which makes for a nice puzzle. My AIM screenname is dreamyblueturtle. Given that my u/n here is kingofpain, can you guess why I picked that sn?

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that Brandon is trying to tell us that he was roughed up?

If I was roughed up wouldn't that implicate YOU as a mafioso? I'm not saying that you're not, in fact when I voted for you the first time I was thinking along the same lines as AkaSlickster, but no I wasn't roughed up. However, I was thinking... if someone was roughed up and they came forward to let everyone know the deal, then the doc would most likely end up protecting them right? Plus we could nail one of them. But still, if no one is going to step forward, or if no one was roughed up, then I think we need to take out Nayana b/c I'm pretty sure that she must be the Grim Reaper.

1) Brandonb

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

9) itachi - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana

This is still pretty tough even though there's a ton of info now. Just to explain my vote: Brandonb and one other player came up as most likely to be the Grim Reaper or Mafia after I laid all the evidence out that I could gather. Since there's an even chance between the two of them as far as I can see right now, I voted for Brandon only because Frost already did, meaning there's a better chance we will lynch him (no offense Brandon :D ) Also, on this line of thought, since I have such high suspicion of Brandon and Frost already has voted for him, I'm considering Frost to be the Spy or Inspector.

EDIT:

OK, forget what I said about Frost, lolz. It seems that I will die if I don't reveal my role, now that Frost changed his vote. I am the Sage. There are 2 Mafiosos left. GC was a mafioso. Just to prove to the Doctor that I'm telling the truth: The Doctor was ready to save akaslickster the first night

I think I shall change my vote.

1) Brandonb

4) pw0nzd

6) pieman

8) Frost - voting for Itachi

9) itachi