Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unreality

Mafia II

461 posts in this topic

hehe ;D good job Slick

thnx, nice while it lasted. Brandonb sure fooled me. I think he's starting to like death. :lol::o:lol:

Ah well ! I shouldn't have backed away from Scott that first day(he was the one who killed me) .

But hey ! Both of us couldn't have the last laugh . :lol:

Well played Mafiaso . Proud to be a mafiaso . :P

No , I didn't get your hints , unreality . But next I am sure , we will all be searching for hints . So don't plan any hints and send us on wildgoose chase . :lol:

That was unfair on Aka . Indeed , linking him with PG to kill me . Only cunning minds can think of such devious plots. :P

Ah well ! I shouldn't have backed away from Scott that first day(he was the one who killed me) .

But hey ! Both of us couldn't have the last laugh . :lol:

Well played Mafiaso . Proud to be a mafiaso . :P

No , I didn't get your hints , unreality . But next I am sure , we will all be searching for hints . So don't plan any hints and send us on wildgoose chase . :lol:

That was unfair on Aka . Indeed , linking him with PG to kill me . Only cunning minds can think of such devious plots. :P

No! You are wrong! greycells! We really do love eachother! I wanted her to play as a friend of mine. Subsequently, it went much further than eyes can see! As Cher said, Do you believe in life after love? We just happened to both be innocents. Next time in #4 you will never know. Have you never heard of cyber-love?

No! You are wrong! greycells! We really do love eachother! I wanted her to play as a friend of mine. Subsequently, it went much further than eyes can see! As Cher said, Do you believe in life after love? We just happened to both be innocents. Next time in #4 you will never know. Have you never heard of cyber-love?

Oh well ! Itachi and Frost you win . :P

So did pw0nzd and pieman(who sacrfificed himself to kill KOP). :D

yeah poor Pieman. It was a sacrifice the Island- I mean, Awesomeville- demanded :P

W00T we won

Everyone who is reading this right now, go sign up for Mafia III so we can have another great game.

So did pw0nzd and pieman(who sacrfificed himself to kill KOP). :D

I meant the reason you and Itachi were using to pin , Aka as the GR , using PG . :P

awww...great game...nice stories too unreality! congrats! but I died a cruel death :wacko: Brandonb was too shrewd...a great mafia ;)

I am eager to play mafia 3 :-D