BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia II

unreality

Are you clueless? I changed my vote, or did you not see that?

You changed it back after it made no difference anymore. She was past the needed number of votes for her to be set to die. That was a smart move that you thought you could fall back on. But I'm not going for it!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing the links over...

You're welcome unreality. And pg, you are right about Kingofpain having to do with Sting (and more so, the Police). But what about 'dreamyblueturtle'?

You changed it back after it made no difference anymore. She was past the needed number of votes for her to be set to die. That was a smart move that you thought you could fall back on. But I'm not going for it!

It was hopeless anyway, I had no way of convincing all of them without revealing myself.

It was hopeless anyway, I had no way of convincing all of them without revealing myself.

You cast a DECIDING vote, not like you through in a name at the beginning and everyone joined in! You through in a deciding vote. It was not hopeless, you could just as easily have voted for GC or Itachi (good thing you didn't) or anyone else just to waste a vote. I am the inspector, you wasted an innocent!

You cast a DECIDING vote, not like you through in a name at the beginning and everyone joined in! You through in a deciding vote. It was not hopeless, you could just as easily have voted for GC or Itachi (good thing you didn't) or anyone else just to waste a vote. I am the inspector, you wasted an innocent!

How was it a deciding vote? Not everyone had voted yet, it made no diference whether I did or not.

I am confused now by this argument and am temporarily withdrawing my vote off the table. I still side with Frost, but I do not want to cast a vote without some more explanation. Now that both of you are claiming to be inspector, why don't you tell us what information you got on the first day.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Current Standings

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb - voting for Kingofpain

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster - voting for Kingofpain

4) pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost - voting for Brandonb

9) itachi - voting for Brandonb

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

I withdraw my vote for Brandon (but am not voting for anyone just yet)

Cheers!

--

Vig

I was informed of pw0nzd, though at first I didn't want it to look like I knew that, so I went with the crowd. Stupid, I know, in retrospect it was not such a good idea. Anyway, today voted for Brandonb to start things off, and changed around to mix you guys up. Now this whole argument has started and since Brandonb is clearly lying, it seems like my initial guess was correct, he is a mafioso.

You know what, Brandonb, if you really think I'm lying, kill me. Then you'll know for sure. I'm sure by now you think I'm a mafioso because I've been "lying" to you. It will be a loss, though, considering the importance of the Inspector and my great benefit to the innocents.

I should probably get to bed too, now that I think about it. :D

so according to you, Frost, pw0nzd is a mafia for sure?

Cheers!

--

Vig

True, but Brandonb is a geater threat now. The mafia is sure to come after me tonight anyway, might as well kill off Brandonb. He could be a mafioso or the grim reaper, and he needs to be killed.

Ok... so from what I gather, either Nayana and Frost are Mafia (if Brandon is inspector) or pwn0zd and Brandon are mafia (if Frost is saying the truth). And all this is assuming Itachi is sage and there are only 2 mafs left (I think that is a safe assumption since no one questioned him). If we lynch a mafia tonight, Vigilante must kill the other. So basically, we need to kill either Frost or Brandon and Vigilante kills the corresponding mafia at night.

Itachi, do you have any more information that we can use since you've revealed your role?

Cheers!

--

Vig

This is getting very difficult as not everyone can input their speech and alibis etc. Let's just lynch King of pain and get it over with. I was right about puzzlegirl so, leave brandon alone as I think him and Nayana are innocent. All you guys who think they know it all should try to trust the slickster this time.

Current Scenario:

2 people claiming to be inspector: Brandon and Frost

1 person being protected: Nayana protected by Frost

1 person claiming ESP and accusing me: Slick

1 person voting for me to save his own back: Brandon

I still want to vote for either Brandon or Frost and then we can get whoever they are each protecting. Brandon is not actually protecting pwn0zd, but if Frost is right and Brandon is maf, then pwn0d must be mafia too.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Edited by kingofpain

Current Scenario:

2 people claiming to be inspector: Brandon and Frost

1 person being protected: Nayana protected by Frost

1 person claiming ESP and accusing me: Slick

1 person voting for me to save his own back: Brandon

I still want to vote for either Brandon or Frost and then we can get whoever they are each protecting. Brandon is not actually protecting pwn0zd, but if Frost is right and Brandon is maf, then pwn0d must be mafia too.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Someone who is overly persuasive tells me they are covering their own dirt. Hence, what I believe adds to my ESP.

Edited by akaslickster

I sent a PM to the narrator but, it is after 3 in the morn for him and just about my bedtime also. If you want me to change my vote. Explain why. I am not easily swayed. Innocent as ever just like my long lost pzgl. I can point at someone else but, I won't be as sure as I am presently. Also I did not vote for you for a song and dance.

Edited by akaslickster

6) pieman

10) Kingofpain - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana

Just updating the votes. Someone has reason to suspect Brandon while no one is pointing fingers at Frost. This looks to me like the spy has found Brandon out and Frost is the inspector. This also means that pwn0zd is a confirmed mafia. I back Frost for inspector and think the Brandon and pwn0zd are mafia (Vigilante, please do the honors of killing pwn0zd if Brandon ends up being maf). Assuming that the spy is alive and active, I think that the spy is pointing fingers at Brandon without coming out (I do not see any other reason why someone would vote for him initially). His behaviour since has been suspect.

As for me, I am super talkative on mafia all the time. I was persuasive last time (in Mafia 1) as well and was almost voted out, but was actually innocent then. This is just my style of play and I claim me general talkativeness as my defense.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Edited by kingofpain

6) pieman

10) Kingofpain - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana

Just updating the votes. Someone has reason to suspect Brandon while no one is pointing fingers at Frost. This looks to me like the spy has found Brandon out and Frost is the inspector. This also means that pwn0zd is a confirmed mafia. I back Frost for inspector and think the Brandon and pwn0zd are mafia (Vigilante, please do the honors of killing pwn0zd if Brandon ends up being maf). Assuming that the spy is alive and active, I think that the spy is pointing fingers at Brandon without coming out (I do not see any other reason why someone would vote for him initially). His behaviour since has been suspect.

As for me, I am super talkative on mafia all the time. I was persuasive last time (in Mafia 1) as well and was almost voted out, but was actually innocent then. This is just my style of play and I claim me general talkativeness as my defense.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Ok,nuff said I will sleepon it me sleepy. I might vote for pieman to get killed.

Haha, I just read through about 4 pages of people being fooled by Brandonb and GC. First off, I don't think GC should talk as a Ghost in the first place. I didn't mind at first because no one was believing him, but now it seems he has had an effect.

Grey Cells was Mafia - I know this because I'm the Sage (think about who's dead and that I know one Mafia is dead so it has to be him)

Brandonb is most-likely Mafia or GR- I don't know this for sure admittedly, but he is the highest suspect I have at this point of being GR or Mafia, also, it looks like a couple characters who I am pretty sure are innocents are agreeing with me.

Look at how suspicious all Brandon's posts are. He claimed to be the Inspector and said he KNEW Nayana was GR, then he said she was Mafia to protect himself. Sounds like he's a villain trying to frame her. Also, who needs a lying Inspector anyway? :P

Can people stop saying things like "can't be sure blah blah" of course we can't be sure.... that's why I vote for the most likely suspected murderer. In Puzzlegirl's case I voted for her randomly and with the crowd because there was almost NOTHING to go on, it wasn't personal, just that someone had to go.

Also, I'm trusting pieman's post right above this one, because he is one of the least-likely baddies with what we know.