BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia II

unreality

Did the scythe didn't find any other victim ? Quite a bloody death , but not as bloody as PG's. :P

Hey ! Itachi , what's that about being a mafiaso ? Itachi , you clever , clever , naughty boy . How do you come up with such almost-believable-lies?(no offence ; Ya I know you won't take offence :P )

Even , I who am an innocent was almost led to believe , that I was a mafiaso . ;) And if it Itachi's statement that I a mafiaso is not true , then it follows that he isn't the sage . Then what he is telling about Brandon could as well be a lie .

Just warning you other innocents .

spoken like a true mafioso ;) even from beyond the grave!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out for dinner after I posted my stuff. Itachi, it does seem like you are Sage and the doctor has backed you (otherwise, there would have been one more vote for Itachi). I am changing my vote from Itachi to Brandon just so we can have the game move fwd (although I do not know why we are voting for him or why Brandon thinks Nayana is the reaper :S)

Cheers!

--

Vig

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb - voting for Itachi

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster - voting for Kingofpain

4) pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost - voting for Brandonb

9) itachi - voting for Brandonb

10) Kingofpain - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

GC:Clearly one of you is lying, though the doctor could confirm Itachi's sageness. Besides, how do we know that you aren't lying to save one of your own?

Just thought I would pass on my knowledge to the innocents . If you think I am lying , then it spells doom for the innocents . I can safely guess that there are 3 mafia members(as I was not one of mafia) , so the number of us innocents are rapidly dwindling and that means the innocents : (mafia & GR) ratio is going in favour of the latter . So I think , you have to finish off the GR first , as Brandon suggests . That's why I wanted to save Brandon .

Just thought I would pass on my knowledge to the innocents . If you think I am lying , then it spells doom for the innocents . I can safely guess that there are 3 mafia members(as I was not one of mafia) , so the number of us innocents are rapidly dwindling and that means the innocents : (mafia & GR) ratio is going in favour of the latter . So I think , you have to finish off the GR first , as Brandon suggests . That's why I wanted to save Brandon .

You are really killing me right now man.

Oh! man...I totally didn't see that change of vote coming :P .... I am actually pretty glad that I voted for you now coz you seem to be a maf... actually, you seem to be the reaper since you are willing to off anyone who voted for you...

I'm just trying to stay in the game

The GR did a good job picking you off GC. You are one clever dead mafioso my friend

Every player is on but unreality... :lol:

I could change my vote and cause death. But why should I?

So we can get this lynch over with and keep this game moving. It's going much slower than the first.

@ slick,

I was not sure why I to vote for Brandon. I just wanted to go to the next round since we were fairly lost. There are people who are convinced that Brandon is the mafia (the inspector/spy may have found something out about Brandon) so I was just following suit. Brandon then turned around and voted for me jsut to stay alive. That is pretty desperate and not caring about who he kills signals him being reaper (and to a lesser extend mafia) because he's also been trying to frame Nayana as the reaper without a convincing argument. So while I voted for him randomly, his reaction to that makes me feel glad I did vote for him.

Cheers!

--

Vig

As I said, if I am lying when Nayana's role is revealed, then the vigilante will surely take me out tonight. But if I am telling the truth then the Mafia will probably take me out tonight. It doesn't seem like anyone cares that this is just another blind lynching.

Current Standings

1) Brandonb - voting for Kingofpain

6) pieman

11) Nayana

I want to know the evidence being brought against me!

Edited by Brandonb

Current Standings

1) Brandonb - voting for Kingofpain

6) pieman

11) Nayana

I want to know the evidence being brought against me!

I don't see any clearly except your invinciability wore off and now they want to take advantage?

I don't see any clearly except your invinciability wore off and now they want to take advantage?

Yeah, I see that it makes sense that since I was invincible for a while I would be a Mafioso . Too bad I'm NOT!

Edited by Brandonb