BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia II

unreality

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well ! I shouldn't have backed away from Scott that first day(he was the one who killed me) .

But hey ! Both of us couldn't have the last laugh . :lol:

Well played Mafiaso . Proud to be a mafiaso . :P

No , I didn't get your hints , unreality . But next I am sure , we will all be searching for hints . So don't plan any hints and send us on wildgoose chase . :lol:

That was unfair on Aka . Indeed , linking him with PG to kill me . Only cunning minds can think of such devious plots. :P

Ah well ! I shouldn't have backed away from Scott that first day(he was the one who killed me) .

But hey ! Both of us couldn't have the last laugh . :lol:

Well played Mafiaso . Proud to be a mafiaso . :P

No , I didn't get your hints , unreality . But next I am sure , we will all be searching for hints . So don't plan any hints and send us on wildgoose chase . :lol:

That was unfair on Aka . Indeed , linking him with PG to kill me . Only cunning minds can think of such devious plots. :P

No! You are wrong! greycells! We really do love eachother! I wanted her to play as a friend of mine. Subsequently, it went much further than eyes can see! As Cher said, Do you believe in life after love? We just happened to both be innocents. Next time in #4 you will never know. Have you never heard of cyber-love?

No! You are wrong! greycells! We really do love eachother! I wanted her to play as a friend of mine. Subsequently, it went much further than eyes can see! As Cher said, Do you believe in life after love? We just happened to both be innocents. Next time in #4 you will never know. Have you never heard of cyber-love?

Oh well ! Itachi and Frost you win . :P