9) itachi - voting for Brandonb

10) Kingofpain - voting for Brandonb

11) Nayana - voting for brandonb

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, it would be pretty stupid to say you were a mafioso when you're not, though he still can't be trusted.

I guess as it is he is going to be lynched so maybe he wants to ruin things by lying... he can't be trusted for sure ;)

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #65 - A Wild Evening

Post #77 - The Blue Octane

Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!

Post #174 - Open Warfare

The Web of Lies

Sunset

It was the pinnacle of the second day in Awesomeville, and a web of lies had been spread over the town, snaring the careless and confusing everyone. The mass of deceit has settled on one victim, an almost unanimous lynching decision: Brandonb.

"You'll all die!" he shouted hoarsely as he was dragged to the town square. "The Innocents are going down! Mafia to victory!!!"

"Put him to death!" the townies chanted. "Yeah! Yeah!"

Brandonb snarled as he was hoisted up to a noose in the middle of the square.

"Any last words?" Pieman asked.

"We know who the Doctor is!" Brandonb shouted. "Pw0nzd is gonna die tonight! He's the Doctor!!!"

"Hang him already," Itachi said, rolling his eyes.

"YEAH!" roared the civilians of Awesomeville.

"Death to the Innocents!" Brandonb shouted, grabbing the noose and wrapping it around the executioner's neck, kicking the support, snapping the poor man's neck. People screamed as Brandonb drew the guy's knife and waved it around. "Come on," he hissed. "Who wants to take me?"

"You're a liar!" Frost retorted, his right hand trying to discreetly remove the Penguin Pistol he kept in his back pocket. "I'm gonna kill you myself!"

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" cackled Brandonb. "Death to the Innocents!" He jumped at Frost, bringing the knife toward his enemy's neck, but Frost leapt out of the way and shot Brandonb five times in the back of the head before the Mafioso even hit the ground from his jump.

Ignoring the blood that splattered onto his clothes, Frost tucked away the pistol and turned to the shocked crowd.

"It's gonna be a real storm tonight," Itachi observed.

"It is," Slick agreed. "I saw it with my ESP."

The citizens of Awesomeville were dispersing now, the executioner cut down (somehow the poor bloke had survived his neck breaking) and led to the Awespital. The third night was arriving, and with that, danger and intrigue. The Mafia, if still around, would be striking out for a vengeful kill- or a carefully calculated one. In addition, the Vigilante's first kill (if the Vigilante is still alive) would hopefully help out the deceit-confused Innocents. Of course, the Vigilante could choose not to kill if he or she pleased.

Entering his house, pw0nzd was shaking a little. Brandonb had specifically called him out at the lynching, claiming he was the Doctor.

If the following people are still alive, I need their PMs:

* Mafia consensus

* Vigilante's victim

* Doctor's PM

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb - DEAD [Mafioso]

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

Edited by unreality

lol

what's nuts is that, in about 1 day-ish (in real life, not a mafia day lol) this topic has gotten up to HALF the religious debate (which is the longest topic on brainden) and the religious debate has been there forever and ever and ever. I was surprised to see 12 pages had gone by since my last post in such a short amount of time lol ;D mafia is fun

Ok well im dead so who wants to be saved,

BTW, I can back up itachi as the sage

So here is what we know so far:

There is only 1 mafia left and grim reaper so:

Innocents: 5

Baddies: 2

After tonight:

Innocents: 3

Baddies: 2

After next night:

Innocents: 2

Baddies: 1

This means innocents will win if we figure out who the Mafia and GR are

Post your roles so we can find the Mafia

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd [Doctor]

5) GC - DEAD [Mafia] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman [bomb]

7) dnae - DEAD [inspector] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost

9) itachi [sage]

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

color coding works better:

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

copy this to add your own stuff:

[color="grey"]1) Brandonb - DEAD[/color] [color="red"][Mafioso][/color]

[color="grey"]2) Scott - DEAD[/color] [color="#002222"][?][/color][color="grey"] Killed by Mafia[/color]

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

[color="grey"]5) GC - DEAD[/color] [color="#002222"][?][/color][color="grey"] Killed by Grim Reaper[/color]

6) pieman

[color="grey"]7) dnae - DEAD[/color] [color="#002222"][?][/color][color="grey"] Killed by Mafia[/color]

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

[color="grey"]12) puzzlegirl - DEAD[/color] [color="blue"][Illusionist][/color]

anyway, just reminding everyone that you can't trust anyone :P hehehe (though I'm sure you all know that by now), however logic can help a lot (I'll tell you right now, Brandonb successfully deduced everyone's role in his PM to me- though some of them were different from some of the stuff he told you guys ;D lol)

anyway.... waiting on my PMs ;D

I'd just like to point out that it's now obvious that I'm the Sage, which is just about the most pointless character to kill off for anyone, so all you killers should kill someone else for your own sake (and mine of course).

I'm anxious to see who gets murdered tonight. In the meantime, I'll be helping out at the Awespital and bulking up at the GymnAwesium. All this killing in town lately has gotten me a bit scared so I figured I'd hit the weights. I have a lot of free time because Sage's are lame... :rolleyes:

For what's it's worth, I think pieman is telling the truth about being the bomb and about dnae being the inspector. So, pieman gets a bit of immunity as well if the killers believe that too.

Yes, we did. :D Or at least, I did.

I got you good with my trusty Penguin Pistol though. I almost forgot about that, good thing I remembered. B))

Edited by Frost