BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia II

unreality

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memo for the next game: Have everyone promise to be with the story every 20 hours so others are not waiting so long. Something like that. I can check on this every 10 hours or 5. So 20 is not asking much.

Also I wonder if puzzlegirls christianity is hurting her. This could be alot of bias alone. I'm unreligious myself, but curious.

Edited by akaslickster

what does religion have ANYTHING to do with it?

Frost: yeah, twice or 3x a day is great, but at least once a day is pretty much necessary :D but I know what you mean- 2x is even better ;D As for waiting, we have to wait for at least one person, as they can sway the vote still (and that's if everyone right now is staying how they are)

copying info to page 16:

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #65 - A Wild Evening

Post #77 - The Blue Octane

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb - voting for Kingofpain

2) Scott

3) akaslickster - voting for Itachi

4) pw0nzd - voting for GC

5) GC - voting for puzzlegirl

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost - voting for pw0nzd

9) itachi - voting for puzzlegirl

10) Kingofpain - voting for puzzlegirl

11) Nayana - voting for Itachi

12) puzzlegirl - voting for GC

btw, I've been picking the methods of death (the blue octane tank, etc) but if the Mafia, Grim Reaper, Vigilante, etc, has anything specific in mind they can make a request when they say who they want to kill :D

anyway.... I'm hoping Scott and pieman get on soon ;D

anyway.... I'm hoping Scott and pieman get on soon ;D

I think you should make the day a specific amount of time (like 24 hours), then just count up the votes posted within that time. If people can't log on at least once a day they shouldn't be playing anyway. I think that waiting for people like this will suck the fun out of the game.

good point. We'll have a 20 hour rule from the moment I start the day cycle (of course if everyone votes before that, or at least an unswitchable majority is attained, it'll end whenever it ends)

pieman and scott can only change the vote if they BOTH vote for the same person other than puzzlegirl that already has 2 votes

unlikely, IMO. Of course, they could tie it up but it is worth waiting?

So should we end it right now? sorry puzzlegirl :P

They have been taking a while, but one thing I should oint out is that Scott initially voted for Brandonb, so he may not be getting on for a while. He probably never saw the fact that he couldn't vote for him, and he is waiting for night. Pieman haowever, has no excuse. We could just consider Scott's and just say it's over already, this has been taking quite a while.

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

To The Sharks!!!

Evening

"A witch!" yelled GC, shouting and waving a pitchfork.

"She's a wiiiiiiitch!" agreed Itachi, brandishing a closed fist. "Send her to the shaaaaaarks!"

"The shaaaaaaaaarks!" hollered Kingofpain. "To the sharks!!!!"

"No, wait, please, I just moved into Awesomeville-" Puzzlegirl started.

"That doesn't mean you're not a Mafioso," Kingofpain said accusingly. "They could've moved you in recently!"

"No, no, you've got it all wr-"

"To the sharks!!!!" shouted GC, yelling and chanting. The crowd pushed the Awesomeville citizen closer and closer to the giant Shark Tank in the brand new Awesomeville Aquarium, which the Sultan Phoenix had installed when he had the town repaired.

The crowd was on the roof of the Aquarium, pushing the victim closer to the top of the open Shark Tank. The hammerhead sharks inside started swimming faster and faster in hungry circles, their long eyes trained on the meaty subject about to be pushed in.

"Wait!" Puzzlegirl yelped, as GC started to push her in with the pitchfork. "I'm the Illusionist!"

Kingofpain laughed. "It's a trick, silly."

"No, no, I can show you my powers," Puzzlegirl explained, summoning within her the ability of illusification. As she started to make a fake body double of herself, Itachi cried "A witch!" and the crowd surged forward, pushing both of the Puzzlegirls into the Shark Tank, just in case.

Within seconds she was gobbled up. Fish food. Even the bloody water was quickly siphoned by the rapacious hammerheads.

"Wow," mumbled Frost, after the excitement was over. "We need to feed those sharks more often."

Somewhere in the crowd of Awesomeville citizens, the Grim Reaper was snickering. With the Illusionist dead, the Grim Reaper would have an easier path to victory.

The Innocents of Awesomeville hurried home, as night was falling on the town, and nobody wanted to be out and about with the Mafia and the Grim Reaper prowling around. Of course, those people pretended to be hurrying home too, but the Mafia were secretly gathering to plan who they would bump off next, and the Grim Reaper was heading down into the dungeon to sharpen his/her scythe. At another house in Awesomeville, the Doctor was gathering his/her medical kit, hoping that he/she would be able to save an unlucky Awesomevillager tonight.

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [illusionist]

sorry puzzlegirl ;( I hope you had a nice Mafia experience (though it wasn't the best way to die lol :P) and if you should choose to play next game, you'll be invincible for the first night

It is now the second night! I need PMs from the Mafia, the Grim Reaper, and the Doctor

ooh, a new page (time to repost info)

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

I need PMs from:

* The Mafia

* The Grim Reaper

* The Doctor

And out of the bloody water arose the spirit of PuzzleGirl. Her spirit looked down upon the crowd gathered by the water and gave them a pitiful glance - for they were so paranoid and bloodthirsty that they sacraficed the only true innocent of the group. Then her spirit flew up to heaven where she lived in eternal bliss while the remaining residents of Awesomeville continued to in their misery and mass chaos. :P

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!

Open Warfare

Night

The pond known as Grim Pond was still tonight, the moonlight reflecting off its peaceful waters. The pond was surrounded by tall reeds that shaded it from the rest of Awesomeville.

A few people were out by the pond, dipping their legs in the cool water, taking advantage of the calm night.

A stupid thing to do, with the Grim Reaper lurking about.

Grey Cells, standing alone at the edge of the pond, spun around as the moon glinted off of a curved blade behind him.

"So you're the Grim Reaper?" he sputtered, recognizing the face under the dark hood.

"Yes," the Grim Reaper hissed, and scythed down the unfortunate victim, the bloody body splashing into the pond.

A Few Minutes Later

The dew-tipped reeds around Grim Pond rustled as a dark-clad Mafia assassin slipped through them, clutching a syringe. The assassin waited at the verge of the reeds until a dark form, silhouetted against the moonlight, walked past.

Scott.

The assassin lunged from his hiding place, stabbing the syringe deep into Scott's neck. By the time he fell, coughing and choking and kicking, into Grim Pond, the assassin had disappeared among the reeds.

Across Town

The Doctor waited by a house- once again, a quiet house. But nearby, he/she heard sounds of someone being beat up, but unfortunately he/she couldn't place the location of the noise, and had no way of helping. Distressed, the Doctor returned to his/her house, wondering who had been offed during the night.

1) Brandonb

2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

alright, it's the second day. You know what that means! Lynching time! Also, the Spy can spy on someone today and the Sage can learn how many Mafiosos are alive (as well as who the Doctor has been saving)