• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #65 - A Wild Evening

The Blue Octane

"DANGER" urged a sign taped onto the blue octane tank. "CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. NO SMOKING. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"

Dnae was worried about his octane tank as a particularly close bolt of lightning seared across the sky. What if the lightning hit the octane tank???

He rushed outside, running through the hissing rain and booming thunder. Wind whipped his hair into a cyclone and the trees waved back in forth as if their roots were caught in a blender.

Finally he arrived at the tall blue octane tank, and wondered what to do with it.

The Mafia had already decided.

A sniper's bullet pierced the tank, and Dnae had a yoctosecond (a very small unit of time) to realize what happened before the tank exploded into a massive fireball, blasting outward with force that paralleled the mighty storm that continued to rage on, even after Dnae's yard was turned into a smoking crater, his body nowhere to be found, his house in ruins, flickering with flames that hissed as the rain pounded them relentlessly.

Across town, the Doctor (waiting by a quiet house) turned in confusion. What was that noise?

it's the first day. Recall that I PM the Inspector the first Mafioso identity on the 1st day (the days are 1st, 3rd, 5th) (if the Inspector is alive of course)

lynching time ;D

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #77 - The Blue Octane

Host: Unreality

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC

6) pieman

7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

you all know the voting drill :P (nayana and puzzlegirl, you'll catch on fast ;D)

as the Host, I'm putting down my foot on this one

Voting for someone on basis of ANY previous role is not acceptable! The role-picking was mostly random, and kicking someone out so early based on what they were last game- regardles of whether or not they actually are the role- is stupid, and a potential waste of a lynch. If you're going to vote for Scott, that's 100% fine, but it has to be a better reason than "he was the Grim Reaper last time"

Sorry Scott . But if you were GR in the first , why not in the second ? ;)

Your voting to kill him of first again <_<

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd - voting for GC

5) GC - voting for Scott

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

Edited by pw0nzd

it's the first day. Recall that I PM the Inspector the first Mafioso identity on the 1st day (the days are 1st, 3rd, 5th) (if the Inspector is alive of course)

lynching time ;D

Post #29 - Rules

Post #17 - Strategy Tips

Post #51 - Intro

Post #77 - The Blue Octane

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

4) pw0nzd

5) GC

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

you all know the voting drill :P (nayana and puzzlegirl, you'll catch on fast ;D)

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

5) GC - voting for Scott

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

5) GC - voting for puzzlegirl

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

No hard feelings on my part , unreality . I am a really tough nut to crack. :P

I should have given more thought to the lynching . So here goes.

Sorry , Scott . I probably got a bit carried away . :) So I take back my vote and instead vote for puzzlegirl . My reasoning is based on the fact that equal rights should be given to both men and women . Since there are incidently only 2 womenfolk , atleast one of them must be Mafiaso .

I've been following the game closely, I promise. Just haven't been energetic enough to post much!

Grey Celled friend of mine, don't pick people based on gender/history etc... I am not saying Scott or pg are innocent, but we definitely need more proof than 'equal rights' to vote for someone. In fact, I am sure unreality prefers being gender-blind rather than enforcing equality amongst genders. The accusations are loose. So loose that I am tempted to vote for you, but that would only be slightly less ridiculous.

Cheers!

--

Vig

Did any one notice that GC seems to be following the same pattern that Scott did last game. First he votes for someone out of the blue then instantly changes his vote to another seemingly random person. Is this normal or it could be a hint as to what his roll is.

BTW unreality, is voting for someone on the basis of how people acted in the previous game break the rule you made?

I've been following the game closely, I promise. Just haven't been energetic enough to post much!

Grey Celled friend of mine, don't pick people based on gender/history etc... I am not saying Scott or pg are innocent, but we definitely need more proof than 'equal rights' to vote for someone. In fact, I am sure unreality prefers being gender-blind rather than enforcing equality amongst genders. The accusations are loose. So loose that I am tempted to vote for you, but that would only be slightly less ridiculous.

Cheers!

--

Vig

yes it is gender-regardless, since you can't tell over the internet. It's why I always say he/she, him/her and his/hers for the roles and whatnot :D

Did any one notice that GC seems to be following the same pattern that Scott did last game. First he votes for someone out of the blue then instantly changes his vote to another seemingly random person. Is this normal or it could be a hint as to what his roll is.

BTW unreality, is voting for someone on the basis of how people acted in the previous game break the rule you made?

yeah don't bring outside rivalries into the game, lol, though you can definitely identify suspicious behaviors based on your experience of the game (this is only the second game lol, so none of us are too experienced yet, but we'll get there ;D).

But obviously people might act a little differently this game than the last because their role probably isn't the same, or at least exact same. You can definitely compare gamestyles and stuff to look at how people might be playing this time, know what I mean? :P

but voting for someone cuz "they were Mafia last time" is stupid. It's not a RULE, it's just a SUGGESTION. Obviously the same people aren't going to be Mafia over and over lol

~ unreality

anyway, the current lynch votes are:

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

GC and puzzlegirl, do you want to defend your innocence? that might be a good idea if more people start voting for you :P

today must be a slow day.... I guess it's cuz it's a holiday (for Americans), even though July 4th is tomorrow, not today :D

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster-itachi-san

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

Simply voting with my intuition, (mentally) guessing. B))

Edited by akaslickster

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster - voting for Itachi

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

Edited by unreality

Logic and deductive reasoning can only be used during the lynching and murdering if we know who's who. Would it make the game go too fast if everyone's roles were identified after deat??

they're not. Roles are only revealed during a lynching, when the townspeople find out the person's role by storming the house, getting told by the dying person, etc

if you are killed during the night, your role is [?], as seen on the roster of names ;D but I do put the reminder "Killed by Mafia" because there are three different night-killers in this game

Alright, I'm not really sure who to vote for, but how would any of us on the first lynching? We haven't really played long enough for any of us to know much about the others, so right now it's kind of a random vote. Oh well, I'll see how it goes.

yep, the first night and first day are sort of unknown-type days, so be careful to who you vote for. And if people start voting for you (you as in everyone reading this), you should be quick to defend yourself, even if one person votes for you, because people aren't sure of anyone's role the first day, unless they are Mafia or the Inspector

1) Brandonb

2) Scott

3) akaslickster - voting for itachi-san

6) pieman

8) Frost

9) itachi - voting for puzzlegirl (sorry, there's no way to logically guess right now, so I'll just trust in GC... for now :D )

10) Kingofpain

11) Nayana

12) puzzlegirl

Simply voting with my intuition, (mentally) guessing. B))

I'm hoping the other players know you well enough to not trust your intuition slickster :P