BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

Hey everyone :D I'm Unreality

I was one of the "original" people on BrainDen before its massive awesome boom, and I've seen it grow to this pwnage forum it is today ;D That's why I want everyone to introduce themselves... I was surprised that we don't have such a topic/forum/area/whatever :P

there's so many members, this'll be a good way to meet all of you

• Answers 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I meant, yeaaahhhh... Michigan's left its mark aallll over me... hehe

I guess that means I'm going to have to search you over pretty thoroughly to find that mark. ;)

umm...what's that I hear? sirens and a knock at my door! oops, gotta go.

Edited by puzzlegirl

hehe, predator alert! Predator alert!

Swedish Fish pwn

Hey, little boy, I have some Swedish Fish in my van. If you come along to help me find my lost dog I'll give you a whole crate of them! B))

Edit: upped the anti

Edited by puzzlegirl

psh, the ones that come in boxes are those lame tiny ones that come in '100 calorie bags' which are in the box. Yeah right! Get yourself a real quality bag of big squishy red mmm yummy addicting Swedish Fish and I might take you up on your offer :P

Hehehe...the best are the ones that come in giant plastic tubs...days of swedish fish...unfortunately I haven't been able to find any of those anymore.

Anyway, back on topic! Anyone else want to introduce themselves? B))

Hey, little boy, I have some Swedish Fish in my van. If you come along to help me find my lost dog I'll give you a whole crate of them! B))

Edit: upped the anti

I just heard enough of you trying to lure these kids away from the computer and into your realm of S&M. I'm going out tonight and I'm not taking no for an answer. Those chicks are all mine. hahahaha

I'm Lemonymelon and I'm reintroducing myself because I'm "a whole year older" now.

And i fink over this summer i have become a whole lot more peaceful.

Also when we go back to school I'm going to try and cut down the sarcasm because everyone hates it. I do it all the time.

Not much else exciting here (not that me returning to school and being less sarcastic was exciting), except i've decided that my favourite colour is yellow, followed closely by green.

I dont have any proper hobbies but my mum was teaching me how to knit and i failed miserably.

yay for the number 19. it's my favourite number.

anyways PEACE OUT.

I'd image about 90% of Braindenners came thru Google gadgets like me. Correct?

What I'd like to know is, how did the rest get here?

That's how I found it - just recently, and I am still a little reluctant to post much, worried of sounding stupid, I guess.

Welcom new people

everyone: after Mafia VI I'll be leaving Brainden for a while, though I might be on occasionally. I'm thinking of making a MASSIVE scav-hunt before I go... ;D

What do you mean?

Edited by sagekid

welcome IdoJava ;D

LIS: ???

everyone: after Mafia VI I'll be leaving Brainden for a while, though I might be on occasionally. I'm thinking of making a MASSIVE scav-hunt before I go... ;D

massive scav-hunt? Good.

you leaving? Bad. Though I suppose it's for the best. Be back before soon! ;)

welcome IdoJava ;D

but... if you're gone, no one will read my posts!

EDIT: I used the wrong type of "you're" (I wrote your, whoopsies!)

Edited by Ploper

welcome IdoJava ;D

re intro - we can just add to our own profile - i'll try to write mine ine day

yeah scavinger hunt - yeah massive SCAVENGER HUNT, the philospher roxs

I joined August 22nd, does that count????

Yeah, that was definitely before the recent huge boom.

So you're one of us "original" braindenizens!

YAY!

Wait.. What? I've been on for over a year?

Wow

Time flies doesn't it!!??!!

sure does.

Oh right, and I neglected to look at the stuff under your avatar.. So I thought you meant you were here since August of 07..

Sorry, you came after the the boom

but so did most people, it's no big deal

Haha! I've never seen this topic before, and its kinda old :P Ah what the heck...

Hey I'm Kat, I'm in High School, I'm blonde with blue eyes, I love brain teasers, even if I'm not that good at them :P I have two cats, an awesome little brother, and two best friends who go to different schools than me :( My avatar is a FOX, as some people think it's a cat due to my nickname, which is just a shortened version of my name, Kathleen. I live in Canada, and no it doesn't snow year round, I don't live in an igloo, I hate hockey (with a passion), and I don't say eh, as in, EVER, so lets drop the stereotypes. Thats all I can think of for now ^_^

~Kat

Haha! I've never seen this topic before, and its kinda old :P Ah what the heck...

Hey I'm Kat, I'm in High School, I'm blonde with blue eyes, I love brain teasers, even if I'm not that good at them :P I have two cats, an awesome little brother, and two best friends who go to different schools than me :( My avatar is a FOX, as some people think it's a cat due to my nickname, which is just a shortened version of my name, Kathleen. I live in Canada, and no it doesn't snow year round, I don't live in an igloo, I hate hockey (with a passion), and I don't say eh, as in, EVER, so lets drop the stereotypes. Thats all I can think of for now ^_^

~Kat

Lol I take it someone felt like giving up their life story? :D

Anywho, my name is actually Billy. ThunderChicken has absolutely nothing to do with my real name. I'm a freshmen in High School and I live in a different country than Kat ^_^. I came after the big BD Boom as a result of Google Gadgets. It took me a while to get started here but now I log in every day and I'm a full blown addict ;)

The 48 hour ban was terrible! I was literally about to make a new account...

Psh, Ploper was just a name that me and my buddy used when we made home videos and put them on youtube :D

I've lived in the States my whole life, but the possibility of Amsterdam has suddenly come up

My avatar is a FOX, as some people think it's a cat due to my nickname,

I'm telling you, that thing's gotta be a cat..

I love brain teasers, even if I'm not that good at them :P

Yeah, same here, I've been on these boards over a year, and have rarely ever gotten the right answer in anything other than honestants and swindlecants..

Lol I take it someone felt like giving up their life story? :D

Anywho, my name is actually Billy. ThunderChicken has absolutely nothing to do with my real name. I'm a freshmen in High School and I live in a different country than Kat ^_^. I came after the big BD Boom as a result of Google Gadgets. It took me a while to get started here but now I log in every day and I'm a full blown addict ;)

The 48 hour ban was terrible! I was literally about to make a new account...

I've got one word for you...Detox. I had to go through it last month after I had let BD take over my entire life. The detox process nearly killed me, but I am a better person and better BD member now because of it. And now I am able to use BD in moderation without the fear of getting hooked again.

So any Noobs out there, don't go fooling yourself that you can just dabble here and there and not get hooked. BD is like crack I tell ya! You start off innocently enough just posting your guess at a riddle. Then you venture into a thread like Peace Club or Religious Debate or War Club and you start forming some friendships. Then you wet yourself trying to make the sign-up list for Mafia or M4F14 or the like...And you never leave. I mean NEVER. You eat, sleep, breathe BrainDen...you become your avatar...you never log out. It's like freakin' Hotel California!! And in the height of your mania you lose your job or fail out of school, your real live friends give up on asking you to hang out or your spouse leaves you for someone who is not suctioned to their computer screen. And then you crash! HARD!!

Detox, Billy, Detox...while you still remember that you have a name other than ThunderChicken! It worked for me. And now that I've said all that, I need to log off for the night and tend to my real life. Sayonara! ;)