BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia

unreality

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to me not referring to myself, I think it is pretty much a no no to explicitly say you're are an innocent. Just like that movie "Presumed Innocent"where Ford says "you never tell your lawyer that you're innocent" or something to that effect. Anyone who explicitly claims innocence is either very naive or extremely good at this game. I am neither :)

Don't sweat it. We really enjoy your presence. It could have been brandonb, but he croaked. :(

LOL.... I know, that's the name of the game. Plus, I get immunity to being bumped first thing next time, so it's not ALL bad.

Post #44 - Rules

Post #53 - Intro

Post #59 - A Dark Alleyway

An Angry Mob

Evening

"Buuuuuuurn!" they shouted, their voices reaching a crescendo over the roaring of the fire. "Buuuuuuurn him at the stake!"

"But... but..." spluttered IMLRG. "You can't do this!"

"Of course we can," said Itachi coldly. Pieman, Grey Cells and Kingofpain nodded in unison.

"Don't I get a pardon?" IMLRG cried. "C'mon..."

"Sorry," they said, not sounding very sorry. "You've got to burn."

"BUUURN!" the crowd yelled, even louder. IMLRG was pushed into the fire, burned to a crisp.

The angry mob moved past the town square and into IMLRG's house to trash his property, bash his belongings and crash his cars... until one of them fell through a secret wall that swiveled around to reveal a dark passageway made of ancient flagstones.

Intrigued, the villagers of Awesomeville descended a spiral stone staircase into a mysterious antechamber, where Grim Reaper robes hung on the wall next to a long, vicious scythe.

Post #44 - Rules

Post #53 - Intro

An Angry Mob

Evening

"Buuuuuuurn!" they shouted, their voices reaching a crescendo over the roaring of the fire. "Buuuuuuurn him at the stake!"

"But... but..." spluttered IMLRG. "You can't do this!"

"Of course we can," said Frost coldly. Pieman, Grey Cells and Kingofpain nodded in unison.

"Don't I get a pardon?" IMLRG cried. "C'mon..."

"Sorry," they said, not sounding very sorry. "You've got to burn."

"BUUURN!" the crowd yelled, even louder. IMLRG was pushed into the fire, burned to a crisp.

The angry mob moved past the town square and into IMLRG's house to trash his property, bash his belongings and crash his cars... until one of them fell through a secret wall that swiveled around to reveal a dark passageway made of ancient flagstones.

Intrigued, the villagers of Awesomeville descended a spiral stone staircase into a mysterious antechamber, where Grim Reaper robes hung on the wall next to a long, vicious scythe.

Dude, I didn't even vote for him, why'd you put me as burning him?

oh yeah, oops ;D sorry

well you're part of the Angry Mob of Innocents (like everyone else playing the game ;D), so it doesn't really matter :P

anyway, you guys should be excited- you got the Grim Reaper. The game is simpler and less complex/advanced now, but in a way that's better for all non-Grim-Reapers, lol ;D

Edited by unreality

I'm on :P

just copying this over:

Host: Unreality

1) Kingofpain

2) Thuhchris

3) Frost

4) Itachi

5) Brandonb - DEAD

6) grey cells

7) pieman

8) IMLRG - DEAD [Grim Reaper]

9) dnae

10) pw0nzd

11) Akaslickster

anyone worriedly hiding in Awesomeville, trying not to get killed? lol

Post #44 - Rules

Post #53 - Intro

Post #111 - An Angry Mob

adjusting it to show nighttime-killed-players as unknown roles:

Host: Unreality

1) Kingofpain

2) Thuhchris

3) Frost

4) Itachi

5) Brandonb - DEAD [?]

6) grey cells

7) pieman

8) IMLRG - DEAD [Grim Reaper]

9) dnae

10) pw0nzd

11) Akaslickster

Edited by unreality

In the dark of night, I am out for a stroll an hour before midnight... Whistling my way to the Golden Dragon, I pick up my order that I'd called in earlier with and find a nice cozy bench to have some steaming steamed rice with a side of chicken named after some province in China... After I am done, I'm walking back and all fo a sudden, I don't feel so good. I start feeling dizzy and collapse to the ground. Next thing I know, I am in a spotless, white room and this angelic face is looking at me. I must be in heaven... She says "I am not sure how to pronounce your last name, but you are in the Awespital and have been treated for a severe allergic reaction to something you likely ingested" ... I mumble "I had some Chinese..." She is very pretty, so I start chatting her up and she doesn't seem too busy either, and we are talking about our past and about music we like when suddenly she asks... "When you were unconscious, you were repeatedly saying 'Doctor, save me' over and over again... Why?"... I am shocked and I stutter "I ... umm .. err... maybe it was some sort of a defense mechanism..." Our flirtatious encounter comes to a screeching halt at about 2 in the AM. I start thinking to myself "Why would I want a doctor to save me? Save me from what? Perhaps I am just worried that the mafia who killed that guy last night might see me as a threat after I identified the Grim Reaper as a shady character... Maybe the doctor will indeed save me tonight, but then again, he may not. Will the mafia come after me?". Albeit fitfully, I try to sleep and I see that it is a quarter to 3 ... I start thinking about my house mortgage and the new desk I just got last week at my job...and flowers.....and raindrops.......ZZZZZ