BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Family Reunion

unreality

Question

22 answers to this question

FAMILY REUNION:

At a family reunion, it is found that the following relationships existed between the people present: Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, Sister, Cousin, Nephew, Niece. However there were only four people there. How could this be so?

a couple with a son and a doughter, but.... the couple are brother and sister... that's kind of spooky, but the logic works :D

It because the Father and Mother are related because they are siblings (brother and sister) and NEVER a husband and wife. the son and daughter can be any of the 2 parent's offspring and thus the relationship with one another: Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, Sister, Cousin, Nephew, Niece B))

Lolz :D

-- Ice_GeminiPH :ph34r:

Edited by Ice_GeminiPH

FAMILY REUNION:

At a family reunion, it is found that the following relationships existed between the people present: Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, Sister, Cousin, Nephew, Niece. However there were only four people there. How could this be so?

Two people who are brother and sister bring one of their children. HA!! : )

answer...

me, my son

my sister, her daughter

all relation exists :-) in these four persons..

cheers

Vinoth :)

this is the same answer i came up with :D

edit for: well...if i were a man...

Edited by solemnraven

FAMILY REUNION:

They are Hatfields.

My relations BTW...

I am serious

a couple with a son and a doughter, but.... the couple are brother and sister... that's kind of spooky, but the logic works :D[/quote

That only works in Arkansas

Edited by adnil

A brother and a sister where one has a son and one has a daughter!!! So they all exist!!! Brother = Father = Uncle, Son = nephew = cousin,

Daughter = niece = cousin, Sister = Mother = Aunt!!! :D

You can get this easily within families many times as long as you have families where all have brothers/ sisters!! I have this about ..........three times in immediate family!! Not many sisters existing in my family!!! Actually one of them isn't actually bro/sis it's twins!!!

Edited by NintendoMad

That only works in Arkansas

I agree... only in the Womb of Wal*Mart

That's like "Your Honor, how can the stain on Miss Lewinsky's dress condemn the President. All it proves is that is was someone from Arkansas!"