BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A guys comes rushing out of his house, gets into his car, turns on his radio and then speeds off in the freeway. On his way, the radio program suddenly stops so he pulls over and shoots himself. Why?

He was a DJ who had left a tape (do they use those any more??) playing while he nipped out to, let's say, kill his wife.

:rolleyes:

When the tape jams (file glitches, CD skips etc for the under 40s!) he realises his alibi is blown and chooses to take his own life.

Just my 2c, and not too far away from what someone's already said above. :)

i appologize i suck at speeling(history of dislexia in my family)i have 2 study twice as long for speeling tests. i just dont like it when ppl insult me(im a proud person).

again i appolagize

My friend has dislexia too. I didn't know it at first and I made fun of his spelling. When he told me he was dislexic I felt like such a jerk.

Pieman: They probally have keyboards for computers that have the keys spread apart. That could help your typing problem.

Edited by giterdone

My friend has dislexia too. I didn't know it at first and I made fun of his spelling. When he told me he was dislexic I felt like such a jerk.

Pieman: They probally have keyboards for computers that have the keys spread apart. That could help your typing problem.

thank u for understanding so many ppl dont

Just my 2c, and not too far away from what someone's already said above. :)

He was a DJ who had left a tape (do they use those any more??) playing while he nipped out to, let's say, kill his wife.
:rolleyes:

When the tape jams (file glitches, CD skips etc for the under 40s!) he realises his alibi is blown and chooses to take his own life.

Yeah, that was pretty much the same thing I said, but you said it much more concisely and to the point ;-). Thanks!

Btw...is the person who started the thread checking it?

thank u for understanding so many ppl dont

Dyslexia does not prevent you from proofreading. The red squiggles under all of your words doesn't mean that you're doing a good job.

Dyslexia does not prevent you from proofreading. The red squiggles under all of your words doesn't mean that you're doing a good job.

i dont have a proofreeder and every1 can understand wat i write so idc :D

Not all people's computers have an automatic spell-checker. Mine doesn't, and if I hit the spellcheck button on this forum it asks me to download something. I don't mean to be rude, but not everyone's computer is equal.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN COMPLAINING. JUST IGNORE IT AND IT WON'T BOTHER YOU.

Not all people's computers have an automatic spell-checker. Mine doesn't, and if I hit the spellcheck button on this forum it asks me to download something. I don't mean to be rude, but not everyone's computer is equal.

Mine does that too and I'm too lazy to download it. It's not that important anyway, people rely on spell check too much.

i dont have a proofreeder and every1 can understand wat i write so idc :D

Exactly, I can easily understand what pieman is trying to say. Spelling has little importance as long as it's understandable, see this if you don't believe me (I didn't post this).

The radio coverage was a live feed from a hostage situation. The terrorists were making demands and threatening to blow up whatever location they had taken hostages at. The guy's family was amongst those held hostage and he was rushing to the locations. The police made a rescue attempt, gunshots were fired and then the radio feed got cut off. The man assumed that the place had been blown up and shot himself in grief.

I think the OP was saying that the DJ situation was correct, but I like this answer a lot; I think its a good alternative. Well done!