BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A guys comes rushing out of his house, gets into his car, turns on his radio and then speeds off in the freeway. On his way, the radio program suddenly stops so he pulls over and shoots himself. Why?

A guys comes rushing out of his house, gets into his car, turns on his radio and then speeds off in the freeway. On his way, the radio program suddenly stops so he pulls over and shoots himself. Why?

He was a dj or whatever they call those people who host radio shows and he pre-recorded the show he was suppose to do that day in order to give himself an alibi. He was probably at home murdering his wife or something and when the program stopped, he knew his "trick" (as they call them in anime ^_-) and he would be caught and given the death penalty or something, so he shoots himself.

The guy obviously was listening to something that is currently saving him from shooting himself... like a "don't kill yourself" type of theoropy that plays non-stop for people in his case. He was listening at home, that's why he rushed to his car so fast so he can turn on the radio before he went insane... so when the radio went off... he proceeded to go insane and shoot himself.

i would say that this took place after a nuclear holocaust and the man assumed that everyone else on the planet had already died. then, upon hearing a radio broadcast from his home, he jumped in his car to drive towards the source. once the broadcast stopped, he assumed the other person had died, and therefore chose to kill himself rather then live entirely on his own.

He's Willy Loman from the play Death of a Salesman. The guy was a salesman who killed himself so his family would get his 30,000 dollar life insurance policy.

Loman died in a car crash, he didn't shoot himself.

one would think that after 140 posts in "english" you would have learned to spell "maybe"

i guess post count isn't everything.

stfnu(shut the funk nugget up not other version) nub u hav average <1 post a day i have average>5 a day

The radio coverage was a live feed from a hostage situation. The terrorists were making demands and threatening to blow up whatever location they had taken hostages at. The guy's family was amongst those held hostage and he was rushing to the locations. The police made a rescue attempt, gunshots were fired and then the radio feed got cut off. The man assumed that the place had been blown up and shot himself in grief.

your scathing retort has bruised my soul

i appologize i suck at speeling(history of dislexia in my family)i have 2 study twice as long for speeling tests. i just dont like it when ppl insult me(im a proud person).

again i appolagize

The radio coverage was a live feed from a hostage situation. The terrorists were making demands and threatening to blow up whatever location they had taken hostages at. The guy's family was amongst those held hostage and he was rushing to the locations. The police made a rescue attempt, gunshots were fired and then the radio feed got cut off. The man assumed that the place had been blown up and shot himself in grief.

yeah this one seems the most likely so far except i think there was an explosion instead of gunshots... <_<