I live the days,

Not many people,

Have seen my ways,

In shadows I creep,

And sunlight I stalk,

Here in the twilight,

So freely I walk,

Who Am I?

so "twilight" actually refers to when the time of day when the sun is below the horizon, like dawn or dusk, and the sun's light gets refracted by earth's atmosphere to higher wavelengths (more red) so my guess is infrared light (which is just above the visible wavelength range)?

so "twilight" actually refers to when the time of day when the sun is below the horizon, like dawn or dusk, and the sun's light gets refracted by earth's atmosphere to higher wavelengths (more red) so my guess is infrared light (which is just above the visible wavelength range)?

I think its a shadow

not really that scientific

I'm sorry, that isnot the answer

Hey, sorry for being off-topic here, but I'm new here and I'd like to know what the heck the etiquette/protocol for using spoiler boxes is.

Do people really read through these threads and not want to see what other people think the answers are?

seriously, do you need to put "I'm sorry, that is not the answer" in a spoiler box?

clicking every post to read it.

Can somebody please explain this to me?

Hey, sorry for being off-topic here, but I'm new here and I'd like to know what the heck the etiquette/protocol for using spoiler boxes is.
Do people really read through these threads and not want to see what other people think the answers are?
seriously, do you need to put "I'm sorry, that is not the answer" in a spoiler box?
clicking every post to read it.
Can somebody please explain this to me?

You are an arse

The boxes are used to shield possible answers, so other people can still guess in case they actually want to know for themselves, and also, I use the boxes in responce so people can read for themselves without making it obvious to everyone else whether or not it's the answer.

The reason I say, Sorry that's not it in the spoiler box, is so that it isn't all over the place retardedly