BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I was thinking ppl could get 2gether on brainden and make a murderstory(like the deity system). In which, we would all be charachters. I would send murderer a email telling he or she that they were the murderer. They would email me telling me what to say and how they killed some1. I would give the details to u and u have to find the killer. sound like fun?

plz join!

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Nice compliments but bribes will get u farther... ;)

ps i was just kidding earlier, i just barfed my guts out then got on brainden

I'll give you my guitar, it's worth 1,200 dollars!

waste of money for a guitar, if you ask me

mayb murdurers forgot hes doin this!

pieman can u give us a list of all people playing so we can guess easier - just i can't be bothered goin through all 7 pages to note them all down! -_- please :)

message to murderer: get a move on!!

....don't kill me :o

im tired of waiting lord barthalanes has broken his deal w/ the devil(bring him a corpse every other day)and has been killed. But dont celebrate a new murderer is on the loose.

im tired of waiting lord barthalanes has broken his deal w/ the devil(bring him a corpse every other day)and has been killed. But dont celebrate a new murderer is on the loose.

is a new killer selected? :huh:

who are all the possible killers?.. List please :)

yeah, we've gone 8 pages and nothing's happened yet

I hate to say it, but mystery seems to be working out better

the scenario has been set, people are already asking questions, and someone else has offered to do the next scenario already

the murderer will pm on who he or she kills every other day and i will post them on the site for all of u to see.(if u die dont leave! ur angry ghost gets extra clues but u cant geuss ). Also u can guess who the murderer is at any time, but if u geuss wrong u will be killed as a traitor so geuss wisely! ;) The murderer will pm the clues and again i will post them(ill check they are possible to follow). The setting is a mansion u allsigned up to live in a large mansion that if u found the key u would own the mansion but...there is no key.Plus a murderer is killing fur pure fun! :o The murderer will stop killng at 5ppl until more are added . Once every1 picks a name and have 10 ppl we will start!

that is the story. The murderer has not pmed me back so i will decide who dies. Gorgie has been stabed in the back with a knife.

u can ask 3 questions(to each other not me) i aprove questions so do not awnser till i aprove(dont ask "are u the killer?"or someting like that)

"i did it"=in charachter

-out of character

Edited by pieman

this isn't really a questions but...

DON'T KILL ME NEXT!

okay, now that that is out of the way...

um...

what direction did the body fall? and where are the entrences and exits to whatever place Georgie died in?

this isn't really a questions but...

DON'T KILL ME NEXT!

okay, now that that is out of the way...

um...

what direction did the body fall? and where are the entrences and exits to whatever place Georgie died in?

aprooved (i think thats how u spell) who u directing ur question

kitchen=10ftby10ft

georgie died while doing dishes (who will wash em now :unsure:) In the top left corner knife in back. Door to left goes 2 library, door sot bootom goes to dinning room

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tsssbodyssssssssssssssst

tsssbodyssssssssssssssst

tsssbodyssssssssssssssst

tsssssssssssssssssssssssdoor

tssssssssssssssssssssssst

tttttttttttdoorttttttttttttttttttt

s=empty

t=wall

body=georgie

door=door

Edited by pieman