BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I was thinking ppl could get 2gether on brainden and make a murderstory(like the deity system). In which, we would all be charachters. I would send murderer a email telling he or she that they were the murderer. They would email me telling me what to say and how they killed some1. I would give the details to u and u have to find the killer. sound like fun?

plz join!

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

lmfao... of course you did.

so we are just waiting for him to start right?

im waiting 4 murderer to confirm he or she is murderer then he or she may begin killing

Have we started yet? If not, can I change my name? I was sortof joking about the colonel mustard thing. Name choice is obviously a very important one. I want my name to be Fenster. I'llflipya...i'llflipyafareal.

Have we started yet? If not, can I change my name? I was sortof joking about the colonel mustard thing. Name choice is obviously a very important one. I want my name to be Fenster. I'llflipya...i'llflipyafareal.

very close...the murderer has confirmed his position and will soon choose his victim

cant the killer kll someone outside of us lot? at least for the first round so we all get a go :D

well, pieman said the victim's ghost does play a part- perhaps revealing clues... or maybe to stage a seance where the murderer will be outed! ;)

yeah... but your dead :(

well... Agatha Christie has a great Poirot mystery. A young woman's life is supposedly in danger. Seemingly by mistake, her cousin is killed in the dark because she was wearing her shawl. Then the young woman is also poisoned and dies. They hold a seance and the young woman's "ghost" appears- she's actually alive, her death was staged by Poirot. Then it turns out that the young woman is actually the murderer, and that she staged the threats upon her own life in order to have an excuse to kill her cousin (without suspicion).

Point is (besides my raving on about a favorite detective story/series/author :D ), there are a lot of possibilities left even once you're "dead," for real or not. ;)

well,

I know who not to cross

quick, better think up some compliments so I don't die

hey pieman, did I ever tell you you have... really... clean teeth?

cuz you do

well,

I know who not to cross

quick, better think up some compliments so I don't die

hey pieman, did I ever tell you you have... really... clean teeth?

cuz you do

Yeah... you also have really nice... hair ;):lol:

HAven't been on BD in a long time, but can I have in? and I'll be Mr. Pink pleeez!

nice choice my man :D

Edit: Ok hold on... who is all playing right now?

so we know who could be a possible murder

Edited by Thuhchris

yeah i'm good at 'faking it' haha

and can I also just add how privileged i feel to be on here talking to all you intelligent people, It is an honour, I admire all of you! :D

...p.s. dont kill me