BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

4 yr old Billy and his parents were on vacation and staying a few days at a nice little house on a nude beach. B)) One day Billy comes inside from playing and finds his mom making some sandwiches for lunch. He walks up to his mom and asks "Mommy, why do some women have big boobies and others have little ones?" His mother, quite baffled and embarrassed by the question looks at him and says "the ones with big boobies are rich, the ones with small boobies are not." "OK Mommy!" says Billy, who runs back outside to play. A few minutes later Billy comes back inside and asks his mom another question. "Mommy, why do some men have big dingalings and others have small dingalings?" His mother, quite amused by the question responds, "The men with big dingalings are really dumb, and the men with small dingalings are really smart!" "OK Mommy!" says Billy, who runs back outside to play. So his mother finishes the sandwiches and right as she is setting the table Billy comes running inside, half out of breath and says...

[spoiler= :lol: ]Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Daddy is outside talking to a really rich lady and he's getting dumber by the minute!

18 answers to this question

that's sick dude...and by "sick" *coughs/pucks* I mean nasty! Ugh, men!! :wacko:

Here I am a girl, typing this and I understand...yeah it's still funny though. :lol: Guess mommy gonna get a look at her hubby and lock him in the house... :lol:

Edited by 4wheelchick

4 yr old Billy and his parents were on vacation and staying a few days at a nice little house on a nude beach. B)) One day Billy comes inside from playing and finds his mom making some sandwiches for lunch. He walks up to his mom and asks "Mommy, why do some women have big boobies and others have little ones?" His mother, quite baffled and embarrassed by the question looks at him and says "the ones with big boobies are rich, the ones with small boobies are not." "OK Mommy!" says Billy, who runs back outside to play. A few minutes later Billy comes back inside and asks his mom another question. "Mommy, why do some men have big dingalings and others have small dingalings?" His mother, quite amused by the question responds, "The men with big dingalings are really dumb, and the men with small dingalings are really smart!" "OK Mommy!" says Billy, who runs back outside to play. So his mother finishes the sandwiches and right as she is setting the table Billy comes running inside, half out of breath and says...

[spoiler= :lol: ]Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Daddy is outside talking to a really rich lady and he's getting dumber by the minute!

child services needs to stop by. Y did they take a 4 year old 2 a nude beach?

:lol: , nice! I don't know whether to laugh or cry though :P I'm rather intrigued about the events that followed ;) *imagines very violent images between "Mommy" and "Daddy"*

oh! oh! oh! owww...woah man!! woah...man!! bad images...holy jesus!! :lol: :lol: