BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A man shows up at a nudist colony and is looking around. He spots a man and woman standing over from him and without speaking to them or anything he immediately KNOWS they are Adam and Eve. How did he know? Nobody told him, they weren't holding up any signs or anything. He just knew. <_<

6 answers to this question

it refers to Genesis, this could wind up elsewhere.

They were his parents? He was their son? Relatives?

A man shows up at a nudist colony and is looking around. He spots a man and woman standing over from him and without speaking to them or anything he immediately KNOWS they are Adam and Eve. How did he know? Nobody told him, they weren't holding up any signs or anything. He just knew. <_<
Edited by akaslickster

This has been posted before. I just did a quick search for "adam eve know" and there were two versions of this riddle.

They had no navels since they were created and not born.

This has been posted before. I just did a quick search for "adam eve know" and there were two versions of this riddle.

Sorry about that... I did run a search before I submitted but nothing came up...oh well.

Does it really read that way in the" beginning", they were nude and had all the other anatomical parts except for navels?

was that man God? if he's God, then he's all knowing and know everything already. or because adam and eve were probably the only people in the whole world, so it MUST be them?