BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

onetruth

Question

A very direct question. I'm just curious, for those of you who don't mind answering. Sometimes I think people on here are much younger than they apparently actually are, and vice versa. It doesn't matter either way, but I find the age gaps interesting, considering it doesn't seem to cause any lack of community.

I'm 26, but it says that in my profile. :)

• Answers 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm actually 68. I stole my granddaughter's pic.

How do we know for sure? Can you post your ID? Ha Ha ! I'm a proud 40 year old with only one grey hair. I have my picture on another site. Maybe I'll try to move it here again. Not easy.

Edited by akaslickster

I'm a 40-year-old bald guy.

Actually, it says on my profile what my real age is. I consider it safe to post the age since none of you know my real name nor where i specifically live. ;)

I'm actually 68. I stole my granddaughter's pic

Well I had you down for 62 now I'll cahnge it to 86 - keep going till you get to 91 :D - I mentioned mine a thousand times and it's on my profile so those that wanna know can look!

How do we know for sure? Can you post your ID? Ha Ha ! I'm a proud 40 year old with only one grey hair. I have my picture on another site. Maybe I'll try to move it here again. Not easy.

Sad only one hair and it's loosing colour!! :rolleyes:

I'm a 40-year-old bald guy.

Actually, it says on my profile what my real age is. I consider it safe to post the age since none of you know my real name nor where i specifically live. ;)

i honestly dont care if someone knows my name.

what are they going to do with it? ;):lol:

but i never tell anyone where i live.

Edited by Thuhchris

I can't actually imagine being in my 60s and having 2 year olds running around. Unless they're my grandchildren. :)

Seriously, what kind of a 26 year thinks about her future grandchildren?! Actually, at that point, they'd probably be my great grandchildren. Oh wow.

I'm a wife to none, mother of 2, friend to many.

your probably lying.. like everyone on here ;):lol:

Like everyone on here ....hmmmm...Now I am sure "that" everyone would include you too , Chris . ;) Then you too are lying . :P But I always speak the truth , so everyone is not lying. ;)

And our forum granny Onetruth must indeed have a big heart to accept that she is 68 years old . Hey , but what the hell , I simply cannot believe it . She is backtracking now ; That's not fair . :lol:

EDIT: Sorry , reduced 2 years from your age , Onetruth. :P

Edited by grey cells