Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs be aifrad - be vrey arifad! ;)

Posted (edited) · Report post

yse i cna!

wsa hte sruvye fro elngilhs spaeknig poelpe? ro dsylxics?

National Association of Dyslexics

Edited by Lost in space

Posted · Report post

yse i cna!

wsa hte sruvye fro elngilhs spaeknig poelpe? ro dsylxics?

National Association of Dyslexics

I see so much misspelling all the time that I correct it automatically, atlhohg ist nto ducffitl mhcu.

Posted · Report post

yay, i cna raed taht i feel saeicpl!

Posted · Report post

I can raed it too. :)

yuor not suoppesd to siwcth wrdos taht hvae 1-3 ltetrs.

the frsit and lsat ltetrs hvae to be the smae.

Posted · Report post

Yaeh I've hread aubot tihs aolt, it's rlaley cool!

Posted · Report post

Smoe tmies I rlelay am dslyxiec.

Posted · Report post

I can mix all the letters but the 1st and still understand if the word is less than 7 letters, But when I see black it could be navy blue. Blues and greens are very tough with green eyes.

Posted · Report post

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs be aifrad - be vrey arifad! ;)

I am vrey VREY aifrad! Nto taht I cluod raed it, but taht olny 55 out of 100 can.

It is rlleay aznimag taht hnmaus can do tihs, but I'm skoehcd taht it's so few atefr I had no pbleorm wtih rdineag it.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I see so much misspelling all the time that I correct it automatically, atlhohg ist nto ducffitl mhcu.

"Althogh its not diffcult much"? Reading it is easier than writing it then?!! :P

I found I was able to read the whole thing quite naturally, though interestingly when rhapsodize wrote the word "skoehcd" it took me a minute to see it as shocked. I wonder if it is because "sh" are best kept together as they form a particular sound at the start of a word?

Edited by mgwilliams

Posted · Report post

yeah compare these:

skoehcd

shkoecd

Posted · Report post

"Althogh its not diffcult much"? Reading it is easier than writing it then?!! :P

I found I was able to read the whole thing quite naturally, though interestingly when rhapsodize wrote the word "skoehcd" it took me a minute to see it as shocked. I wonder if it is because "sh" are best kept together as they form a particular sound at the start of a word?

yeah.. i think it's easier to read it like this

"shkoecd"

Posted · Report post

Actually the title, meant to be thus was a common bumper sticker.....

"If you can read this" was completed with "you are too close"

later amended to " if you can read this - I've lost my caravan"