BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

14 answers to this question

Mabye it is because there hair doesn't grow because there actually dead and stuff

Or maybe there is a vapire barber and he just coat there hair in hairspray so that it never moves

Reminds me of a few years ago, I was sleeping in the back seat of a car in the early hours of the morning when we stopped at the motorway services. I was shattered, but went into the toilets to freshen up. I looked up at my reflection in the mirror and was surprised to see I had no reflection. All I could see was the row of stalls behind me. I was so tired that my reflection had disappeared...

... whoa ... :blink:

After a few seconds of contemplating this I realised that there was no glass in the mirrors and I was looking at the other side of the room. It was built symmetrically with the row of sinks in the middle. Very reassuring. Still, I had to check my hands just to make sure they were still visible.

Edited by octopuppy

Reminds me of a few years ago, I was sleeping in the back seat of a car in the early hours of the morning when we stopped at the motorway services. I was shattered, but went into the toilets to freshen up. I looked up at my reflection in the mirror and was surprised to see I had no reflection. All I could see was the row of stalls behind me. I was so tired that my reflection had disappeared...

... whoa ... :blink:

After a few seconds of contemplating this I realised that there was no glass in the mirrors and I was looking at the other side of the room. It was built symmetrically with the row of sinks in the middle. Very reassuring. Still, I had to check my hands just to make sure they were still visible.

Did you have the thirst for blood?

Mabye it is because there hair doesn't grow because there actually dead and stuff

Or maybe there is a vapire barber and he just coat there hair in hairspray so that it never moves

Aren't they undead - is that the same as being alive, does there stop growing

Trivia (aka boring bit) Actually it's very important for vampire bats to groom, it's a social thing - let's give it a try, any one free? - I'm easy (to groom that is - not much hair)

The hair is neat because the make-up artist has to do his or her job for television. Vampires were never known to have sloppy or nappy hair because it would insult Boris Karloff et al. When they don't move in the coffin the hair will stay neat. If you put a stake through the heart then the hair may then become messy in which case an ugly vampire will ensue. Now how about the werewolf?

Here's a further thought: when a vampire is finally put to rest with the old stake in the heart...

...do you bury him in a bed?

:mellow:

No that would not be proper. You bring him to the taxidermist and have him stuffed and hang him on your front door for halloween. Now thats class! :lol::lol::lol: