FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

HOW MANY ?

6 -- really, apparently the eye can't process the word "of"

And the following one is just cool I think:

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit

a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

8 answers to this question

YEAH, I heard about that too. That the mind can unscramble writing, eevn if it is not in the rgiht odrer. I fnid taht so cool!! It was so fun to raed taht!!! Is tehre any rsaerceh lkie tihs to spurpot raeidng bcakarwds? Baeuacse I do not fnid raeidng bcakarwds hrad, but smoe poelpe do!

I think spelling is meant to be important though because people can still understand it if the first and last letters are the same and the rest must be the same letters, but it doesn't matter on the order. I'm not sure though. Such as, if I spelt hello as heilo and rearanged it as hielo, you won't understand it. But if I rearrange hello to hlelo then you mind will rearrange it to hello, but it can't understand hielo as the letters in the middle are wrong, so it can't rearrange it to hello.

I think spelling is meant to be important though because people can still understand it if the first and last letters are the same and the rest must be the same letters, but it doesn't matter on the order. I'm not sure though. Such as, if I spelt hello as heilo and rearanged it as hielo, you won't understand it. But if I rearrange hello to hlelo then you mind will rearrange it to hello, but it can't understand hielo as the letters in the middle are wrong, so it can't rearrange it to hello.

yeah i agree. all the original letters of the word need to be there...

And the following one is just cool I think:

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit

a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

This is already on the site. You can find it here. Above the FedEX and below the Perfect Circle