BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

bus driver

Question

ok let's say you're driving a bus and it's empty. At the first stop two(2) people get on. At the second stop five(5) people get on and one(1) person exits. At the third stop six(6) people get on and four(4) people exit. How old is the bus driver?

you should know, you're driving the bus.

11 answers to this question

I always liked this question. The longer the question is, more stops being made, the better, and of course it is best if the beginning can no longer be seen (either have to turn the page for the rest of the question, or give question orally). When I first heard the question, it was "you are driving a bus down Sesame Street", and asked for the color of the bus drivers hair. The teacher was reading the questions rather than us reading them, and many students focused on the Sesame Street portion, and so gave answers of green, purple, bald, etc. which made it a bit more fun when they found out the real answer.

ok let's say you're driving a bus and it's empty. At the first stop two(2) people get on. At the second stop five(5) people get on and one(1) person exits. At the third stop six(6) people get on and four(4) people exit. How old is the bus driver?

The same age as I am.

"You're driving a bus"

That would make me the busdriver, meaning he is whatever age I am.

The same age as I am.

"You're driving a bus"

That would make me the busdriver, meaning he is whatever age I am.

well obviously because it already said that YOU'RE driving the bus it said so at the beginning ^_^:P

I love these kind of riddles! To be honest, I was counting the people and laughed so hard reading the last line ;)