BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

12 answers to this question

P, P, J, C, C, C, D, D, S, S, _, _

What are the next 2 blanks and why?

I'm not going to ruin this for everyone else by giving the reason why.

R, C, S, S, R, ... and then the next blank after this may be an F or may be a 4, depending on the rules (I would consider it a 4).

If you asked most people on January 1st what they would guess the last letter in this sequence would have been at this point in the spring, they would have guessed P. However, now we know the answer is G. This answer will (likely) change in about 10 months.

I'm not going to ruin this for everyone else by giving the reason why.

R, C, S, S, R, ... and then the next blank after this may be an F or may be a 4, depending on the rules (I would consider it a 4).

If you asked most people on January 1st what they would guess the last letter in this sequence would have been at this point in the spring, they would have guessed P. However, now we know the answer is G. This answer will (likely) change in about 10 months.

rhapsodize got it! Nice one! Nice hint there too. If nobody got it by today I was gonna say:

If you get the idea, I'll accept the final letter in the series as an answer, which most likely won't be doubled in the future =) No offense of course.

rhapsodize got it! Nice one! Nice hint there too. If nobody got it by today I was gonna say:

If you get the idea, I'll accept the final letter in the series as an answer, which most likely won't be doubled in the future =) No offense of course.

I was thinking about posting this hint:

While Itachi-San's sequence makes sense, an identical sequence with a 1-to-1 relationship could be:

G, G, N, K, B, D, M, M, P, P, ...

Notice that while some of the double letters in his sequence matches up with double letters in mine, not all repetitions are identical.

I'm sorry for being dense, but I don't get it. At all.

I'm not good with sequences.

it's the list of Super Bowl winners in the NFL. Packers, Packers, Jets, etc... Totally understandable for someone not to get this one, which I mentioned in the OP's hints. For an NFL fan like me though it would just leap out at me =)

THAT explains it. I've never been a big fan of football - actually, i hate the game
;)

OMG, i cant believe it....Someone who does not like football.........Well, my first game that i watched was the last superbowl, but still....ummmmmm i play football in school, but i still like cricket way better. :o