BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Barbera

rookie1ja

If Barbras Daughter is my daughters mother, then I am Barbras daughter, cuz as a female I can sat that no one elces daughter gave birth to my daughter except my mothers daughter( me) . Wow that was a lot to say for my first post.

(P.S. I'm dislexic so no need to correct the spelling I won't get it but feel free to let me know if I'm wrong with the problen)

Your daughter's mother is either yourself (if speaker is female) or your wife (if you are your daughter's father). So if your daughter's mother is Barbera's daughter, Barbera is either your Mother or your mother-in-law.

Take these ones backwards. Barbera's daughter is my daughter's mother.

Ok I know my daughters mother has to be me; now replace that part of the riddle with me.

"Barbera's daughter is me".

So Barbera is my mother, hence me being Barbera's daughter. That is the correct answer, bet my life on it.... kinda

Are we living in a world full of single parents?

My daughter has two parents (as a male If I were saying this my daughter's mother is my Wife (Norma De Plume (AKA Sue Denim). So this part of the riddle has 2 answers my daughters mother is either me or my wife.

Taking the first part of the riddle we determine that my Dautghter mother is Babera's daughter. So that means as posted earlier that Babebra is either my Mother or my Wifes mother.

Looking at it another way my daughter has 4 grand-parents and Barbera is her Maternal Grandmother, but there is no conclussive facts as to the gender of the 'speaker of the statement.

I am sticking to this answer. And Banebrain, I think you owe me half a life

Are we living in a world full of single parents?

My daughter has two parents (as a male If I were saying this my daughter's mother is my Wife (Norma De Plume (AKA Sue Denim). So this part of the riddle has 2 answers my daughters mother is either me or my wife.

Taking the first part of the riddle we determine that my Dautghter mother is Babera's daughter. So that means as posted earlier that Babebra is either my Mother or my Wifes mother.

Looking at it another way my daughter has 4 grand-parents and Barbera is her Maternal Grandmother, but there is no conclussive facts as to the gender of the 'speaker of the statement.

I am sticking to this answer. And Banebrain, I think you owe me half a life

Actually normdeplume, father or any male in family naming is not put in the posted answer choices at the end, as long as that's what this part of the riddle is.

"Mother

Grandmother

Daughter

I am Barbera

Great Grand Mother

Great Grand Daughter"

So there is no way that you could be a male in the outcome. If that is true then you must be the daughter of Barbera.

Hehe. I keep my life. You can still have it if you want

• 3 weeks later...

i tink i mite be her daughter but im simple so im prob not ha, so i cud be her mother bu i cudn b cz it says my daughters... yea i have to be her daughter!!!!????? haha

I think the answer is none of the choices. " Barbera's daughter is my daughter's mother." Looking at the sentence, we therefore conclude that the one talking is Barbera's daughter's husband. By looking at the phrase "my daughter's mother", we could determine that Barbera's daughter and the one talking are husband and wife. So the "I" is Barbera's son in law.

Take these ones backwards. Barbera's daughter is my daughter's mother.

Ok I know my daughters mother has to be me; now replace that part of the riddle with me.

"Barbera's daughter is me".

So Barbera is my mother, hence me being Barbera's daughter. That is the correct answer, bet my life on it.... kinda

I completely agree!

My name is Joe; my wife is Mary.

Our daughter is Amber.

Mary's mother is Barbera.

Who is Barbera's daughter?

Clue: it's Mary.

Who is my daughter?

Clue: it's Amber.

Who is her mother?

Clue: it's Mary.

Listen as Joe speaks:

Barbera's daughter is my daughter's mother.

The speaker could be Barbera's son-in-law.

• 5 weeks later...

i believe that the person speaking is Barbera's daughter. There are limited answers, as rookie1ja has written, non including "in-laws". Barbera has a daughter, and the person speaking has a daughter, if her daughter is the person speaking's daughter's mother, than the person speaking would be Barbera's daughter.

Barbera has a daughter, (Person speaking), and the person speaking has a daughter (Barbera's granddaughter), and Barbera's daughter (Person speaking) is person speaking's daughter's mother, which makes sense, hence person speaking's daughter is Barbera's granddaughter, and person speaking is "person speaking's" daughter. Am I making sense? I will attempt again, putting "I" as person speaking.

Barbera has a daughter, and I have a daughter. Barbera's daughter is my daughter's mother (Which, when thought of, does not make sense else "my" daughter would have two mothers). I am Barbera's daughter, and my daughter is Barbera's granddaughter. So the family tree would be: Barbera, I, and then granddaughter/daughter.

I apologize if I have sounded confusing.

• 1 month later...

If the speaker is female, then you are Barbara's daughter.

If the speaker is male and married to Barbara's daughter, then you are Barbara's son-in-law. If not married, then you are simply the father of Barbara's daughter's child.

BARBERA ------------ HUSBAND

................|

......BARBERA'S DAUGHTER ----------------HUSBAND

..........................................|

...................................MY DAUGHTER

I am Barbera's daughter. The answer is DAUGHTER

How do you submit a spoiler?

BARBERA ------------ HUSBAND

................|

......BARBERA'S DAUGHTER ----------------HUSBAND

..........................................|

...................................MY DAUGHTER

I am Barbera's daughter. The answer is DAUGHTER

• 5 months later...

Barbera's daughter is my daughter's mother. Who am I to Barbera?

The answer is deduced as follows:

a) Barbera has a daughter.

b) The 'I's daughter has a mother, who is Barbera also.

c) By that reasoning, 'I' and Barbera have the same daughter.

d) By that reasoning, therefore, 'I' has to be the father of Barbera's daughter.

Nowhere in the riddle does it state that the person speaking is female, co...

The correct answer is that we are listening to Barbera's husband or just her baby's daddy, depending on how 'promiscuous' Barbera was.

Edited by DarkChild of Mercury

The answer is deduced as follows:

a) Barbera has a daughter.

b) The 'I's daughter has a mother, who is Barbera also.

c) By that reasoning, 'I' and Barbera have the same daughter.

d) By that reasoning, therefore, 'I' has to be the father of Barbera's daughter.

Nowhere in the riddle does it state that the person speaking is female, co...

The correct answer is that we are listening to Barbera's husband or just her baby's daddy, depending on how 'promiscuous' Barbera was.

OK I WAS WRONG, but it sounded good.

Edited by rookie1ja

• 2 weeks later...
This puzzle was submitted by riddler.

Mother

Grandmother

Daughter

I am Barbera

Great Grand Mother

Great Grand Daughter

Barbera is your mother.

That means you are Babera's Daughter

This puzzle was submitted by riddler.

Mother

Grandmother

Daughter

I am Barbera

Great Grand Mother

Great Grand Daughter

I am Barbera. Despite my name, I am actually a man and I had sex with my daughter and had a daughter and a granddaughter at the same time. I'm not proud of it, but there you go. Anyway I've changed my name to octopuppy now and I'm trying to put all that behind me.