BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I heard this from my sister, who is blonde, "Ten women are hanging on to a rope, hooked to a cliff, for dear life. Nine are blonde. It won't hold all of them for much longer. The brunette hanging from the rope says, "I will let go and sacrifice myself for all of you." The blondes clap.

There were three people who died. They were a blonde, brunette, and another brunette. God had decided to make them a deal. There was a stairway with 99 stairs on it, and each stair had a joke. If they dont laugh at any step, they can go to heaven. If not, they go to hell. First, a brunette went, and laughed at the second step. The other brunette went, and laughed at the sixth step. Then the blonde went, and laughed at the 99th step. God said to the blonde, "Why did you laugh;you were so close to heaven?" The blonde replied,"I just got the first joke!"

I do not have anything against blondes by the way.

Ha. That one's kinda funny.

More from my blonde sister:

A girl with brown hair is walking on the railroad. She is singing a repeated number, "29, 29, 29" A blonde comes up and jumps behind her, repeating the number. The train comes and the brunette jumps off the tracks. The blonde is dead. "30, 30, 30!"

There is a room with treasure inside. Santa, the Easter Bunny, a smart blonde and a dumb blonde are gathered around the treasure chest. Who gets the treasure?

The dumb blonde. The other three don't exist.

Not as good as the first but w/ ev. :D

Ha. That one's kinda funny.

More from my blonde sister:

A girl with brown hair is walking on the railroad. She is singing a repeated number, "29, 29, 29" A blonde comes up and jumps behind her, repeating the number. The train comes and the brunette jumps off the tracks. The blonde is dead. "30, 30, 30!"

lol :lol: So, she wuz counting how many blondes would come and count?

There is a room with treasure inside. Santa, the Easter Bunny, a smart blonde and a dumb blonde are gathered around the treasure chest. Who gets the treasure?

The dumb blonde. The other three don't exist.

hehe...love this one!!! :lol:

Not as good as the first but w/ ev. :D

One blonde is rowing a boat in a wheat field. Another blonde come to the edge of the wheat field and says,"I don't like blondes like you. You are the type of blonde that makes other people stereotype us as stupid. Now, I would go over there and hit you, but i can't swim."

i dont have anything against blondes, but blonde jokes are still funny, just like lawyer jokes.

:P

anyone got any other blonde jokes?

Okay. I posted this topic, but I'll put it here.

Q:How do you kill a blonde?

A:Give the blonde a knife and ask them "Who's Special"...they'll take there hand and shove it to their chest/heart saying, "Meeee!!!!" :lol:

Alright, so try to follow along with this "blonde" conversation.

Person 1(not blonde): How do you keep a blonde in suspense?

Person2(actually a brunette dry.gif , but can account 4 a blonde...a lot.):I don't know

Person 1: I'll tell you later.

Person 2: Nooo!! Tell me now...Please!!

C y'all latah :lol:

Edited by 4wheelchick

Here's a blonde joke I heard a few years ago:

A blonde goes into a library and walks over to the information desk. The conversation with the blonde and the librarian is as follows:

Librarian: "What can I help you with today?"

Blonde: "I want a cheeseburger, fries, and a coke."

Librarian: "Uh, this is a library."

Blonde: "Oh, sorry. <whispering>I want a cheeseburger, fries, and a coke.

Here's a blonde joke I heard a few years ago:

A blonde goes into a library and walks over to the information desk. The conversation with the blonde and the librarian is as follows:

Librarian: "What can I help you with today?"

Blonde: "I want a cheeseburger, fries, and a coke."

Librarian: "Uh, this is a library."

Blonde: "Oh, sorry. <whispering>I want a cheeseburger, fries, and a coke.

nice :D that's real funny right der'ah i don't care who ya r :lol:

why thank you! >.< Anyone have any more blonde jokes? :)

how do you kill a blonde?

stick a scratch n' sniff at the bottom of a pool.

how does a blonde kill a fish?

Drowns it.

how does a blonde kill a bird?

throws it over a cliff.

A blonde, red head and burnette are all on an island

one day the red head finds a magic lamp with a genie.

the genie says "thank you for freeing me. you all get one wish"

the red head said "i want to go home to my family"

and she is sent home.

the burnette said "i want to go home too"

and she is sent home

then the blonde says" I wish my friends were here"

:lol:

i dont have anything against blondes, but blonde jokes are still funny, just like lawyer jokes :P
why does everybody have to say that? is this society so timid and sensitive that we cant make a joke about an overhyped stereotype?

Im with Carlos Mencia on this topic...get over it, if we cant laugh at ourselves and each other, what else is there?

you know what?!?!?!

i do have something against blondes, and in the future, I will continue to post whatever joke I feel like without asking for permission/forgiveness. B))

Here's one:

A blond decides to go out for a little drive. She pulls out onto the freeway and she keeps seeing trees in the road, so she swerves from side to side trying to avoid the trees. In her rear view mirror she notices a cop pulling her over so she decides to pull over. The officer comes up and asks "Why are you swerving? Have you been drinking?" and she replies, "No officer I am trying to avoid the trees in the road." and he says "Ma'am, that's you air freshener." :P

Here's one:

A blond decides to go out for a little drive. She pulls out onto the freeway and she keeps seeing trees in the road, so she swerves from side to side trying to avoid the trees. In her rear view mirror she notices a cop pulling her over so she decides to pull over. The officer comes up and asks "Why are you swerving? Have you been drinking?" and she replies, "No officer I am trying to avoid the trees in the road." and he says "Ma'am, that's you air freshener." :P

Nice...that's really funny. :lol: :lol:

Here's a blonde-boy joke, yes they do exist, not that there's anything wrong with blondes, most

of my best family members are blonde! lol .

anyway; two blonde brothers are plowing the back forty, when one falls and gets ran over, his brother comes running to see if he's ok,

the other one gets up and tells him he's ok, but he lost an ear, and can he help find it.

After a couple hours the uninjured one yells, holding up an ear,"Hey, is this it!" The other one looks up and answers,"Nah, mine had a pencil behind it."

Here's a blonde-boy joke, yes they do exist, not that there's anything wrong with blondes, most

of my best family members are blonde! lol .

anyway; two blonde brothers are plowing the back forty, when one falls and gets ran over, his brother comes running to see if he's ok,

the other one gets up and tells him he's ok, but he lost an ear, and can he help find it.

After a couple hours the uninjured one yells, holding up an ear,"Hey, is this it!" The other one looks up and answers,"Nah, mine had a pencil behind it."

nice1! thats the first blond guy joke i've heard

Did you hear about the blonde Grizzly Bear?

It stepped on a hunter's trap, so it chewed off 3 paws and 2 legs just to be certain it was free.

bears don't have 3 paws ;):lol: