BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I heard this from my sister, who is blonde, "Ten women are hanging on to a rope, hooked to a cliff, for dear life. Nine are blonde. It won't hold all of them for much longer. The brunette hanging from the rope says, "I will let go and sacrifice myself for all of you." The blondes clap.

I got some!!!

A blonde, redhead and brunnette rob a bank and they are on the run from police. They each hide in a different sacks and the police come up. They kick the brunnettes sack and she hits her shoes together making the police think its a sack of shoes. They kick the redheads sack and she meows like some kittens making them think its a sack of kittens. Then they kick the Blondes sack and the blonde says: "potatoes"

Joke: 2

A brunnette, redhead, and blonde walk into a mirror store. The old lady at the desk says "there is a magic mirror that if you lie to it you get sucked into it." The brunnette goes to it and says "i think i'm pretty" and gets sucked into it. The redhead goes up and says "I think i'm rich" and gets sucked into it. The blonde goes up to it and says "i think-" she gets sucked into it. :P

Edited by Riranor

My apologies if someone has done this one before.

Two cars crash, one with a man, the other with a blonde woman. They both get out of their cars, the man loses his temper. He draws a circle on the floor and tells the blonde woman to stand in it. She starts laughing, and in response the man gets angrier and smashes another parts of her car. She laughs again, so he damages another part of her car. She is still laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" shouts the man.

"I stood outside of the circle when you weren't looking..." replies the blonde woman.

Blonde jokes are so hilarious.

I heard this from my sister, who is blonde, "Ten women are hanging on to a rope, hooked to a cliff, for dear life. Nine are blonde. It won't hold all of them for much longer. The brunette hanging from the rope says, "I will let go and sacrifice myself for all of you." The blondes clap.

i have one

there is a blonde brunette and another girl with green hair. they all agree to enter a swimming competition.

the first round was the breast stroke. The green head and brunette beat the blonde. the blonde saw how they were racing and said "hey they are cheating"

lol

i have one

there is a blonde brunette and another girl with green hair. they all agree to enter a swimming competition.

the first round was the breast stroke. The green head and brunette beat the blonde. the blonde saw how they were racing and said "hey they are cheating"

lol

ummm...I don't get it... :mellow:

WINTER BLONDE

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.

The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again.

She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door.

Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again.

All
out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde.

He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says...

"Hi, my name is Mark, it's winter in West Virginia
and I'm driving the

SALT TRUCK!"

They never stop coming to me. Sorry about the size. I need an editor.

Edited by akaslickster

A blonde decides she really needs some quick cash so she kidnaps a little boy. The blonde writes a ransom note for the boy's mother. "If you ever want to see your son again, send back $5000! Signed, A Blonde" She then tells the boy to deliver the note to his mother. After about an hour, the boy comes back with a paper bag. In the bag is $5000 and a note that reads, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?!"

A blonde goes into a salon and tells the hairstylist she needs a haircut. The stylist tells her that she has to take her headphones off first. She panicks and says "I can't take them off or I will DIE! Please! I really need a haircut, can you just cut around them?" The stylist decides there is no use arguing with her and grudgingly decides to cut her hair. She is very carefull to cut around the headphones, but accidently knocks them off her head. The blonde drops to the floor and dies. Shocked and confused, the stylist picks up the headphones and listens for a moment: "Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out..."

Here are a few....

-A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn.

She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"

She thought for a while and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

-Two blondes were walking down the street when one says "Look at that dog with one eye!".

The other blonde covers one of her eyes and goes "Where?"

Q: What's worse than a redhead and a brunette trying to build a house underwater?

A: A blonde trying to set fire to it.

Q: How many blonde jokes are there?

A: One. The rest are all true stories.

Q: A brunette, a blonde and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest boobs?

A: The blonde, because she's 18

The breast stoke you use your arms, right?

She took it literal - breast stroke!

Yes - you use your arms in the breast stroke. Wow...haha...ummm...how could *that* be possible...breast stroke...haha...*gets bad picture in head* :o ....wow...umm...yeah...I didn't see anything... -_-

<_< This is already on here (TWICE.) It might be considered plagiarism. Sorry -_-

If posting the same thing as a previous post considered plagiarism, then isn't posting it the first time the same thing if you heard it from someone else. Unless you came up with the joke yourself, and no one else in the entire world has ever used it before, it is considered some sort of plagiarism.

Q.Why did the blonde become a detective?

A. To find her marbles.

Q.What does a blonde with the flu try to do?

A.Fly again

Q.What did they blonde say to her identical twin?

A."Stop copying me!"

Q.What did her identical twin say back?

A."Are you talking to me or you?"

Q.Why did the smart brunette start failing school?

A.She dyed her hair blonde.

Q.Where do you find a nice, smart, understanding blonde?

A.Your dreams.

Q.Why did the blonde get so serious on the boat?

A.She was near the stern.

Q.Where did the blonde take her car when she got in a fender bender?

A.The dentist

Q.What did the blonde say when she read the blonde jokes on BrainDen?

A."What is 'blone-dé'?"