BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Think about these

rookie1ja

That's right :D Not a paradox AND God cannot create a stone that he can't pick up.

But it is a paradox because it is seemingly contradictory, which is how 'paradox' is commonly defined. You claimed in an earlier post "it's not a paradox. The OP might have thought it was, but he was wrong (same for a number of the others as well.)"

What then do you consider a paradox? According to the wikipedia article on "Paradox" (bolding mine):

A paradox can be an apparently true statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition; or it can be, seemingly opposite, an apparent contradiction that actually expresses a non-dual truth (cf. Koan). Typically, either the statements in question do not really imply the contradiction, the puzzling result is not really a contradiction, or the premises themselves are not all really true or cannot all be true together.

and later:

Sometimes the term paradox is used for situations that are merely surprising. The birthday paradox, for instance, is unexpected but perfectly logical. The logician Willard V. O. Quine distinguishes falsidical paradoxes, which are seemingly valid, logical demonstrations of absurdities, from veridical paradoxes, such as the birthday paradox, which are seeming absurdities that are nevertheless true.

But it is a paradox because it is seemingly contradictory, which is how 'paradox' is commonly defined. You claimed in an earlier post "it's not a paradox. The OP might have thought it was, but he was wrong (same for a number of the others as well.)"

What then do you consider a paradox?

Oh sure "paradox" can be used to mean apparent contradictions as well. I know that. I was using the the "Hard" form only; actual contradictions. I tend to like a little more precision in my words than is the general rule.

Either way; once explained as not contradictory after all, the paradox (real or apparent) is no more :D

So to me it isn't a paradox, no matter how defined, as it doesn't even seem contradictory.

Number 6:

this one is impossible, because:

1) If you say "YES" then it isn't true that the next word you say is no

2) If you say "NO" then the next word you said was no so the answer wasn't correct

Oh sure "paradox" can be used to mean apparent contradictions as well.

Well, my point in bringing it up was that it wasn't fair to claim the OP was wrong about anything, especially since this is a riddle site. It's those sort of paradoxes that can be solved- the kind that aren't actual contradictions.

Well, my point in bringing it up was that it wasn't fair to claim the OP was wrong about anything, especially since this is a riddle site. It's those sort of paradoxes that can be solved- the kind that aren't actual contradictions.
Well I never really said the OP was wrong as such (but will by the way say someone is wrong, if I think that is the case - It's not about "fair" it's about truth). Perhaps "It's not a contradiction, or unsolvable paradox" might have been more 'PC' or something. But as I said; once solved the paradox is really no more.

Out of general interest:

paradox

1540, from L. paradoxum "paradox, statement seemingly absurd yet really true," from Gk. paradoxon, from neut. of adj. paradoxos "contrary to expectation, incredible," from para- "contrary to" + doxa "opinion."

- Online etymology Dictionary ;)

Well I never really said the OP was wrong as such

Actually, that's exactly what you said.

it's not a paradox. The OP might have thought it was, but he was wrong (same for a number of the others as well.)

(but will by the way say someone is wrong, if I think that is the case - It's not about "fair" it's about truth).

Right. But you acknowledged that you were aware of the other (probably more common) ways that paradox is defined. That's what I meant by saying it wasn't really fair to claim the OP was wrong about something, when you claim to be fully aware of the other definitions.

Would it be wrong to include Zeno's paradox on a puzzle site? Would it be wrong for the puzzle master to include it in a forum titled "Paradoxes"? Is it wrong to call Zeno's Paradox Zeno's Paradox? The answer to all those questions is "no".

Perhaps "It's not a contradiction, or unsolvable paradox" might have been more 'PC' or something. But as I said; once solved the paradox is really no more.

Yes, by the very definitions you claim you are aware of- it is.

Out of general interest:

paradox

1540, from L. paradoxum "paradox, statement seemingly absurd yet really true," from Gk. paradoxon, from neut. of adj. paradoxos "contrary to expectation, incredible," from para- "contrary to" + doxa "opinion."

- Online etymology Dictionary ;)

Out of general interest...or are you trying to make a point?

• 3 weeks later...

1. Simple, you're lying about one of them. Or it would depend on the speed at which the bullet is shot.

2. The fountain of youth doesn't make him invincible, it just makes him immortal.

3. If it's referring to decline the very same mission, then I do not accept and have therefore accomplished my mission.

If to another mission, then I accept this mission and decline the other.

4. She'd still be in existence, she just wouldn't be able to escape the past.

5. -6.4 degrees

6. Negative.

7. By E=MC^2, all of the mass of the car would be converted to energy, and the car would be devoid of existence thereafter.

8. Well, it's said that He created this universe and everything in it, I highly doubt he can pick up Rosie O' Donald.

OR, I take a stone and keep it for the rest of my life so he would be unable to pick it up cause I'd be hiding it from him xD

Edited by taryn

Actually, that's exactly what you said.
Okay, why did I just get the email for this now? (no, I'm not asking you Flogger ;))

Okay, yes I did say those words <sigh>

But I wasn't accusing the OP of any wrong doing or fundamental reasoning error in posting it. You seem to be arguing as if I have been accusing him of some transgression, or that he was "wrong" to post it here. That is not at all the case; it's simply that I was trying to say that the "Can God create a stone so heavy that he cant lift it" question is only a paradox until one realises it's actual nature - unravels the paradox. Then it isn't a "true paradox" (that is a logical contradiction) nor a "general or apparent paradox" (something that only appears contradictory) because it is thus rendered quite rational and clear.

In this case, I still see now and then this one being used against theists, to challenge their belief in a god. With the assumption that this renders their god (if believed to be omnipotent) logically impossible. It does not.

To make myself clear: The use of this hypothetical question is fine when used as it was here. Great even; it's an excellent test of reasoning skills - few people can readily unravel it. But my point was based on the initial claim I was presented with; which was that it was a true contradiction , and it was almost as if they took it as offensive that I dared presume to solve it, to remove the (illusion of) contradiction! So I was saying "it's not a paradox" in that context.

Right. But you acknowledged that you were aware of the other (probably more common) ways that paradox is defined. That's what I meant by saying it wasn't really fair to claim the OP was wrong about something, when you claim to be fully aware of the other definitions.
Fair Smair. It's not like I was insulting him or calling him a fool. You have to take it in the context it was said.

Would it be wrong to include Zeno's paradox on a puzzle site? Would it be wrong for the puzzle master to include it in a forum titled "Paradoxes"? Is it wrong to call Zeno's Paradox Zeno's Paradox? The answer to all those questions is "no".
Yes, it is "no". Although it's Zeno's paraxoxes, plural or one of his by name :lol:

And nor was the posting of this famous question (although it was worded poorly in the case, kind of ruining the whole thing) - You see this demonstrates how you have taken "Wrong" in a completely different manner than it was intended.

Yes, by the very definitions you claim you are aware of- it is.
Fine whatever. Bit this one is no longer a paradox to me, either way you chose to look at it. because the contradiction isn't even apparent anymore.

Out of general interest...or are you trying to make a point?
Purely out of general interest - it's actually a pretty cool online dictionary as it happens - etymology can be fascinating.

Think about these - Back to the Paradoxes

1. Let's say (hypothetically) there is a bullet, which can shoot through any barrier. Let's say there is also an absolutely bullet-proof armour, and nothing gets through it. What will happen, if such bullet hits such armour? Then we will find out which statement is false.

2. Can a man drown in the fountain of eternal life? Yes, he will be drown eternally.

3. Your mission is to not accept the mission. Do you accept? Yes. I just accepted my mission by saying I am not accepting the mission. So what is the problem?

4. This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother. Since her Grandmother is dead the girl was never born, if she was never born she never killed her grandmother and she was born. Not true, she just change her destiny the moment she kill her grandmother. But she exist long enough to change her own faith.

5. If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow,".... What will the temperature be? 2 x 0 = 0 therefore it is 0. You should have be more specific. :) But if you want to be techical, then you need to clarify if you are talking about Fahrenheit or Celsius. But assuming you are refering to absolute zero in temperature. Then absolute zero is equal to −273.15 °C. therefore, twice as cold is equal to -546.30 °C.

6. Answer truthfully (yes or no) to the following question: Will the next word you say be no? Yes, the next word will be No. So what is the problem?? :)

7. What happens if you are in a car going the speed of light and you turn your headlights on? The light will turn on as usual. No matter how fast you are going, the light will be equal to its speed plus your travel speed. Example: (E=MC2) + object travel speed.

8. I conclude with this challenge:

Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)! Yes he can. Almighty is just an Abrahamic term for God. So what is the problem? Maybe you mean "If there God can do anything, can he create a stone that he can not pick up." But the answer is still yes. What he can create and what he can do is two different thing. Example: He can created the stone he cannot pick up but since he can do anything, he make someone else to pick it up for him. LOL.

1. Let's say (hypothetically) there is a bullet, which can shoot through any barrier. Let's say there is also an absolutely bullet-proof armour, and nothing gets through it. What will happen, if such bullet hits such armour?

Then we will find out which statement is false.

False: the thought experiment is set: it is not a matter of statements; the armour IS bullet-proof, the bullet CAN shoot through any barrier.

It's the old unmovable/unstoppable object puzzle.

You can't solve it by just saying one of the statements is false; that amounts to changing the parameters of the thought experiment itself!

4. This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother. Since her Grandmother is dead the girl was never born, if she was never born she never killed her grandmother and she was born.

Not true, she just change her destiny the moment she kill her grandmother. But she exist long enough to change her own faith.

Faith?! oh... Fate! Sorry, took me a while there.

No, the idea is that if she does the dastardly deed, she will make it that she was never born, and thus never came back in time to do the deed!

The only kind of solution I think is that she creates a new time-stream, basically one in which she came from an "alternate future", one that will never come to pass from this time-stream (how hard can it be, the X-Men do it all the bloody time :lol: )

6. Answer truthfully (yes or no) to the following question: Will the next word you say be no?

Yes, the next word will be No. So what is the problem??

Again; thought experiment criteria issues. It states answer yes or no - as usual the respondent tries to push the limits of the experiment :rolleyes: - The problem is can you answer honestly given the constraints of answering with either "Yes." or "no."; and only one of those answers alone? (not one of the answers plus a bit)

7. What happens if you are in a car going the speed of light and you turn your headlights on?

The light will turn on as usual. No matter how fast you are going, the light will be equal to its speed plus your travel speed. Example: (E=MC2) + object travel speed.

Actually, and I at least found it pretty interesting, the actual speed of the light is NOT the simple sum of the two speeds (speed of car and speed of the light relative to the car). That isn't really how such velocities work in the real universe!

The way you put it (and most people generally see it, and how most calculations (at modest speeds) are done) is:

Vr= V1 +V2 (speed of the light (Vr= speed of the car + the relative speed of the light)

When in actual fact the correct calculation(confirmed by experiments in observable reality) is:

Vr = (V1 + V2) / ( 1 + ((V1*V2)/(c2))) (c = the speed of light in a vacuum)

That extra bit of the equation amounts to so little in common "normal" speed calculations that it can safely be ignored, but not when dealing with speeds approaching the speed of light!

Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)! Yes he can. Almighty is just an Abrahamic term for God. So what is the problem? Maybe you mean "If there God can do anything, can he create a stone that he can not pick up." But the answer is still yes. What he can create and what he can do is two different thing. Example: He can created the stone he cannot pick up but since he can do anything, he make someone else to pick it up for him. LOL.

Actually, with the omnipotant god assumption; the answer is "No" ;)

(because something with no limits can't make something that is beyond any of its limits.)

1. At the end of the question it states the bullet hit the armor it may not have been shot at the armor. It could have been dropped onto the armor peice instead.

2. For the simple reason that there is no fountan of eternal life how could a man find it inwhich to drown himself in it.

3. Sopposing you are a double agent there could be two different missions from two different people. one telling you not to accept the other.

4. Supose she was adopted.

5. in ferenheit 0 degrees is 32 degrees below freezing. doubleing this would make it 64 degrees below freezing...-32 degrees feranheit.

6. I was in a room alone I read the question in my head the next word I said said was Mom "mom come see this."

7. Lets get technical. Travling at the speed of light is 1. impossible, 2. hypotheticly the G forces of light speed would, A. hinder any movement, B. instantly kill you, 3. the electrons that travel through wire to tell your headlights to turn on travel at sublight speed. They couldn't move thus the lights would not turn on.

8. He has MY permission to but why would he try? he has no need to create a stone he can't lift.

Number 6:

this one is impossible, because:

1) If you say "YES" then it isn't true that the next word you say is no

2) If you say "NO" then the next word you said was no so the answer wasn't correct

I said Mom..."Mom come see this."

Edited by abucs

I said Mom..."Mom come see this."

this is directed towards abucs..

you need to finish the sentence because you can even begin to reply, so if you "say" you said "Mom come see this." it is impossible.. because then you are NOT answering the question asked the first time.

You are answering a question you made up.

That is what I think..

1. Let's say (hypothetically) there is a bullet, which can shoot through any barrier. Let's say there is also an absolutely bullet-proof armour, and nothing gets through it. What will happen, if such bullet hits such armour?

A: Depending on which was made first, if `Indestructable Armour, nothing can penetrate it` is made first and a new bullet is made that can penetrate it, then it probably will.

2. Can a man drown in the fountain of eternal life?

A: You can drown without nessecarily dying, you can remain unconcious or semi concious.

3. Your mission is to not accept the mission. Do you accept?

If u accept the mission (lets call it mission A) and mission A's objective is to not accept `Mission B` then yes

4. This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother. Since her Grandmother is dead the girl was never born, if she was never born she never killed her grandmother and she was born.

Like the scene in Bill n Teds Excellent Adventure where they meet each other then the Current selves go back in time in order to become their future selves, it would just keep repeating itself, unless like in Futurama, fry accidentally kills his grandfather, does his grandmother (cuz shes hot apparently) and becomes his own grandfather.

5. If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow,".... What will the temperature be?

If 0 degrees is (i think) 31 degrees fahrenheit, then use the fahrenheit scale to work out this answer, seeing as i dont know it i leave it up to you.

6. Answer truthfully (yes or no) to the following question: Will the next word you say be no?

A: I'm not talking just answering so i can't say anything to this.

7. What happens if you are in a car going the speed of light and you turn your headlights on?

Impossible.

Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)!

Dont quite understand what the puzzle is

this is directed towards abucs..

you need to finish the sentence because you can even begin to reply, so if you "say" you said "Mom come see this." it is impossible.. because then you are NOT answering the question asked the first time.

You are answering a question you made up.

That is what I think..

I stated for my Mother to come and see it thus the answer was no.

No was not the next word I said it was simply the answer to the question.

My mother answered The question with That is a distinct possibbillity.

Thus the answer was no.

The best answer one can give is False.

The question asks "Is it True" makeing it a true or false question which in all reallity must be answered with True or False.

If you answer True Then you could have said no not in answer of the question but as the next word.

Edited by abucs

QUESTION 4:ARE WE ASUMING THE GIRL DIDNT MEET HER GRANDAD AND BECOME HER OWN GRANDMOTHER? BECAUSE IN THAT CASE SHE WOULD RANDOMLY MUTATE UNTILL SHE BECAME SOME WEIRD FREAKISH BLOBOID

WANT ME TO EXPLAIN?

WHEN HER MOTHER AND FATHER MET THEY WOULD HAVE SIMILAR DNA AND SLEEPING WITH CLOSE RELATIONS CAN CAUSE MUTATION AS ITS CAUSED BY A RIFT IN TIME AND SPACE THE MUTATIONS WOULD BE RANDOMLY TIMED AND NOONE ELSE WOULD NOTICE THAT SHE HADNT BEEN THAT WAY BEFORE

I KNOW THIS DOESNT ANSWER THE QUESTION BUT ITS PRETTY FUNNY RIGHT

OK ILL ANSWER IF YOU INSIST

IT CREATES A PARADOX AND UNRAVELLS TIME ITSELF PROVING THAT TIME TRAVEL IS NOT POSSIBLE

• 2 weeks later...

5. If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow,".... What will the temperature be?

Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)!

Answer to 2: Yes, because the literal definition of drowning is to take liquid into the the lungs; it does not necessarily mean to die from doing so. Therefore a man could indeed drown in the fountain of eternal youth.

• 3 weeks later...

1. we will find out which one of the claims is true and probably if it was made in taiwan too.

2. no, ive been it has a very attentive lifeguard who keeps non swimmers in the shallow end.

3. yes you can you accept to do nothing and do nothing. Trust me im in the building trade this sort of thing goes on all the time.

4. yes she can as she has already been born, and travelling through time breaks the loop of being in the order of the natraul birth but

who really knows, the only thing we can be certain of is that we wont miss football on sunday in the future because dear old nans telly

is on the blink.

5. it has too be zero doesnt it?

6. or.

7. The lights will come on but the light will not shine in front of you as you will be keeping up with it, so you wont see that cyclist,

so slow down you nutter your'll get three points.

8. Probably, he made red wine and i cant lift that out of my carpet, and apparently he made us in his image.

i hope that cleared things up a bit, graham

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Think about this" They say that if U look though the Hubble telle U are LOOKING at the past /or the begins of our Universe!! Well ,1st the earth isn’t flat nether is our solar system so if "I" turn a 180 deg am I looking to the future? Ah if I turn a 90 deg what am I looking at the middle of time????? 2nd if there are worm holes/black holes/or just plain unfricken amounts of black energy/ dark mater 'U know GRAVETY bending light as it moving some 186000 miles a sec don’t U think there would be a screwed up picture of our universe!! 3rd what WE don’t live in a flat universe so where is up/down/sidewise or even a yaw pitched? Well there so many other thing's I can add to this ,but U already know it all & thinks I am a nuts. But just think of this Pardox..

The Wonderinghermit <_<

Hi,Think about this" They say that if U look though the Hubble telle U are LOOKING at the past /or the begins of our Universe!! Well ,1st the earth isn’t flat nether is our solar system so if "I" turn a 180 deg am I looking to the future? Ah if I turn a 90 deg what am I looking at the middle of time????? 2nd if there are worm holes/black holes/or just plain unfricken amounts of black energy/ dark mater 'U know GRAVETY bending light as it moving some 186000 miles a sec don’t U think there would be a screwed up picture of our universe!! 3rd what WE don’t live in a flat universe so where is up/down/sidewise or even a yaw pitched? Well there so many other thing's I can add to this ,but U already know it all & thinks I am a nuts. But just think of this Pardox..

The Wonderinghermit <_<

Ah, the old Doble-post trick eh Wonderinghermit? ;)

Hi,Think about this" They say that if U look though the Hubble telle U are LOOKING at the past /or the begins of our Universe!!
Actually if you look anywhere, by any means you are looking at the past to some degree. The further you look, the further back in time you see.

Well ,1st the earth isn't flat nether is our solar system so if "I" turn a 180 deg am I looking to the future? Ah if I turn a 90 deg what am I looking at the middle of time?????
Nope

You see the past because it takes a while for the light from the object you are seeing to get from hitting that object to hitting your eye. The Milky Way galaxy (why is our galaxy named after a chocolate bar?! :lol: Kidding) is about 100,000 light-years wide (~9,460,000,000,000,000,000 km), it takes light 100,000 years to get from one end to the other. So, if you were standing on one edge and looked at the other edge, the images you see would have taken 100,000 years to reach your eyes from there, so the image will be 100,000 years old. In other words you would see the far edge of the galaxy as it was 100,000 years ago. You would have to wait a further 100,000 years (for the light to reach you) to see it as it is today.

Likewise if intelligent alien lifeforms are looking at us through a powerful telescope, from a planet in the Luyten 726-8; binary star system ~8.73 light-years away, they could be watching our Year 2000 new year celebrations this very minute; LIVE!

2nd if there are worm holes/black holes/or just plain unfricken amounts of black energy/ dark mater 'U know GRAVETY bending light as it moving some 186000 miles a sec don’t U think there would be a screwed up picture of our universe!!
Yup :D

And we do. Although the matter we see is rather sparse (space is really really big) so the distortion is rather slight (the bending isn't that extreme either, it not like; if you are close enough to a huge star you will be able to see the back of your own head - that would be pretty cool though, eh?) as for all of that dark matter and dark energy? Well we simply don't know anywhere near enough about it to know what effect it has. It might be that it is all spread out to such a degree of evenness that it cancels most of the bending effect out. Think about it: A bit of mass to the left and another equal amount to the right would have no bending effect at all! ;)

3rd what WE don’t live in a flat universe so where is up/down/sidewise or even a yaw pitched?
They are generally considered arbitrary; "Up" only means something relative to some object of coordinate etc.

Actually some of the current models do point to the universe being "flat", well three dimensionally flat at least, as opposed to curved in a concave fashion ; like the surface of a balloon - all be it a three dimensional surface of a four dimensional balloon! :huh: Or convex like a saddle - those are possible though. And at the same time infinite, not like a continuous plane, but like a 3D game of Pac-Man - Walk of the left side of the screen, to end up on the right!

Read all about it in The Fabric of the Cosmos - Brian Greene.

Well there so many other thing's I can add to this ,but U already know it all & thinks I am a nuts. But just think of this Pardox..

The Wonderinghermit <_<

Hey; thinking weird thoughts isn't nuts. Or perhaps I , and pretty much every cosmologist and quantum physicist out there are nuts as well. :blink:

According to me, when the girl goes back into time (which is proven impossible for now), and kills her grandmother, she still exists, only she exists in a parallel universe. According to Stephen Hawking, there are lots of parallel universes with different destinies for people. When she goes back in time and kills her grandmother, she creates a parallel timeline/universe where she doesn't exist. In her universe she still exists. Anyways so basically the grandmother dies, the girl survives, and she lives in this timeline, and then if she goes into the future, she exists, but nobody knows her. she is totally unknown. if she stays in the past, the same thing happens, no one knows her, she becomes a nobody.

1. my uncle sayed it would send them flying in the oopisite direction due to the kinetic energy tranfer

2. if the foutain gives internal life like immortality it would be hard to say what would happen but if hes drownds he would probly lose consince and wake up later if some one were to pull him out

3. if you accep the mission u compleat the mission but u also didn't accept the mission. Sotherfore there was no mission to compleat in the first place if u consider cancelization <(if thats a word lol)

4.This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother and makes love with her grandpa (becase hes young and not a disgusting rincolly old person)she will still live. Likefor instance in futurama (but vice versa with the grand parents) u would be ur own grandma!! (sounds wired and cool at the same time lol)(p.s its not insest if its not ur relitive yet lol)

5.I f the wether man says its twice as cold tomarrow he probly got his stitistics from a retardor he is the retard!!.

6. Ether way you anser it you would be lieing

7. The light will be going twice as fast so idk ur speed will incress to infinity and that would be highly impossible if hypothetically there is a vehicle that can go the speed of light

8. and finnally number 8 i beleve that there is no God u may say im athies srry but no offence i think every religion was made up buy a loser so he can become poppular if jesus turned water into wine thats considerd witch craft.

ive anserd all the questions to my highest opinion and i hope one was offended by #8 but srry that is my beleif

i have to go with the scientist on the evolution of life it seemes more praticalthan that every thing poofing out of know were by god.

Full answers

1.Well personaly I dont think the human brain is able to face anything dealing with infintes, so this question can't be answerd by human race...(This only my opinion of course.)

2.I am sorry please define the "fountain of eternal life.

3.Option 1:Yes, which I said on purpose to fail in the mission

Option 2:Yes, Ohh no I failed the mission

Option 3:No, I don't accept it (This is truthfuly a paradox...)

Option 4:Maybe./ What do you mean?/ Accept what? etc...

4.I am realy sorry to say but i dont agree with the current physics about time(anyone wondering you can simply Email me) so I found it impossibale but, I will try to explain it anyway and the explanation goes like:

Anyone in this world is experiencing the "Final" time line which means the time line that had been passed all the interfering that happend so if some one from 2974 got back to 1000 and changed somthing it is what happend from our point of aspect unless we are going to pass in time too so if the girl got back in time and cancelled herself she had never been here from the start which mean we couldn't know about her.

(This is only for expansion: We could know about her if we had infinite calculationing power then we could check exactly our universe "status", Calculate the whole past and notice the interferings in past times.)

5.Well this make a must to define "cold" and the definition is like that: "Cold" is some feel of humans which function with the temperature so I dont know the function look but mathematicaly this is possibale to be solved

6.Option 1:Well, No :)

Option 2:Yes, ha I lied...(According to the paradox this is a possibility.)

Option 3:No, he I lied...(Same explain as the last.)

7.The real answer is that you won't be able to do it because nothing can travel at the speed of light...(If you want to know why Email me...)Even if it was possibale, In the speed of light nothing moves so if you will try to do it the only thing you will do is to start to move for turning them on, Only when you slowed down already, And I guess that you mean what happen if the headlights where realy on in speed of light and the aswer was that you wouldn't see anything you couldn't saw from before, Because the light wouldn't going any further from the car.(They were both travling in the speed of light...)

8.As I said in the first I dont think this is to our understanding and that the common answer to the case, Secondly this also might mean that not everything in the bible is truth and you can keep belive in god with that option.

And also there is my coming to belive option which there is no god but this is just my opinion and I won't claim I can't be wrong...

9.What no nine :...< :DXD

Email is: DummyNoob@hotmail.com