BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

• Answers 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ocean's 11, Zorro, Aladdin, Bonnie & Clyde, Zack from Saved by the Bell, The Outsiders, The Godfather

Even with all those movie titles you still don't have it ;) May I request that nobody post lists from imdb in the hope that it will be among them. B)) Please note that the riddle has nothing to do with films, it's just the answer is also the name of a movie.

whoa what is the question here? what are u askin for?

For all who cherish and know my name

With gluttonous hopes ask not in vain

Whether they will swindle victims

Or take from them what they will give them

What am I?

Not that the answer is easy, but is the concept of solving this really worth a whoa what is the question here?

and I know FOR A FACT these exist ;)

Harder to do at weddings, but Christmas parties are the easiest. Go to a big hotel on any Friday/Saturday night during holiday season. In their main ballroom they will generally have a Christmas party with some AWESOME food. I'm 26 years old - I still do this every year at least once (some even have Banana's Foster!!) :D

gambling, or a slot machine. Maybe the lottery. That's all I got really.... tricky one

My whole curiosity lies around the 'them's mentioned in the last line. Are they talking about the victims or are they talking about the object we're guessing or both? Also, I believe this is strangely worded.. breaking it down, it seems that the riddle should be read fully from

For all who cherish and know my name with gluttonous hopes

(break)

ask not in vain whether they will swindle victims or take from them what they will give them

Good riddle though! ^^

Wish I could know the answer easily.

Is it a new movie or an old movie title??

pig/swindle remove d&l was an awesome movie but no, that's not it. ;) I'll post the answer tonight.

Please don't, it's interesting, intriguing and flummoxing! confirm it if it's answered of course.

interesting that computer wise English is a low level language and c++ is high level

Edit to add a guess!

Roulette

or PIGS (the dice game) can't remmember what it's name is was it PORKIES?

Edited by Lost in space

Please don't, it's interesting, intriguing and flummoxing! confirm it if it's answered of course.

interesting that computer wise English is a low level language and c++ is high level

I concur. I know I irked you with my last stream of guesses, but I won't do that again. Don't post the answer just yet!

um, was it a newer movie or older movie??

just wondering... and, don't give the answer just yet....

hm... let me think....

I'm getting stumped... think, think, think....

EDIT:

con-artist, identity theft? maybe a gold-digger?

Edited by Zutara21