BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

17 answers to this question

be more specific itachi-San

I'm not sure how much more specific I can be, but I'll try:

astronaut - suit rips, unpressurizes and he hemorrhages all his blood, dies in 3 minutes

scientist - working with a fast-acting, flesh-eating virus, suit rips, virus gets in and starts to eat him away, takes 3 minutes to kill him

A man 's suit was rippred while was doing his job. Why did he die 3 minutes later?

hold his breath for.

Survive from trauma/shock

Generally...

Survive what ever happened to his personalised enviromental suite (insert your own idea here - mine wld be.. he had accute allergy to peanuts)

If it was atmospheric pressure (like in space), I think that it would take a lot shorter time then 3 minutes.

If it was some sort of flesh-eating virus, it would likely take much longer. There are very few airborne diseases (that we know, ignoring fictional accounts of possible real governmental biological weapons) that could kill that quickly.

I think some sort of underwater situation where he/she couldn't surface and die of lack of air would be the best answer here.

A police officer was stabbed in the back, ripping his shirt, which is part of his suit, slicing into his lungs and cutting an artery, which filled his lungs with blood, which drowned him. The drowning took three minutes. He was doing his job, as he had been called to a domestic disturbance and was stabbed unaware from behind by the irate husband.

I could also be wrong ;)

Fireman, asbestos suit rips, 3 mins later your egg is done!

or

Deep-sea diver suit rips and hey presto!

or

Scuba suit rips tearing flesh, a shark attacks, another atacks, another, 3 mins of agony!

Lastly

An estate agent in a suit, visits property for valuation tears his suit on an odd nail, the owner who was fr$ench polishing at the time. Owner offers a drink and discusses compensation and adds a little of the polish, 3mins later he's dead

Terrible way to go but a great finnish!