BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Who Found BrainDen From Google Gadgets?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that you like the site and the gadgets ;)

btw, I did not find the site via google gadgets ... I made it :lol:

One of the best parts of my day is wracking my brain on this site. Kind of keeps the gray matter in shape!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i google for me too...my laptop doesn't like too many gadgets and toolbars but i google is fine...found brainden..am in gook heaven..even forgo my daily cyptic crossword in the morning to contribute to brainden at times..totally unheard of..omg (xcept i will do my xword that night :wub: )

I love ending my work day on this site. By the time I turn my PC off I don't have a single thought of work. Although stopping here to solve a riddle has made me late for dinner a time or two. One day my boss and my wife will find out and I'll be up a creek.

Haha :)

I actually didn't find this site through google gadgets, although i have seen the gadget before. i was a bit more interested in other hobbies at that time :P

i found it searching for logic puzzles, where i need some ideas for my site... but! this place has turned out as a great forum, and i'm definitely going to become a frequent user ^_^

I did find this website through my iGoogle homepage gadget. and I love this website. It's amazing, and it's wonderful entertainment, though I wish I could come up with some puzzles of my own. :( lol

Whats google gadgets? I will have to look it up. Not a big user of the internet. Found this site because my 10 year old daughter was asked to represent her school in a young einstein quiz competition. So I searched Einstein quizzes and found this site purely by accident. Glad I did :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found it through my igoogle homepage. Then I just stalked the site for a few months until I broke down and made an account. This website is awesome and is great to be on during work... but I didn't say that :D

I found it through my igoogle homepage. Then I just stalked the site for a few months until I broke down and made an account. This website is awesome and is great to be on during work... but I didn't say that :D

I second that :D

I've been doing much less working since I added this gadget to my google page

• 3 weeks later...