BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Dang it I was just going to guess that.... I hope it's not right :P

Another good guess... but No. I will say that a good bit of the guesses are actually related to the answer I'm looking for.

Edited by DarkChild of Mercury

Flesh? (might not work on the contracting and expanding part, but it's worth a try)

Think of combinations of the actions. Pain and pleasure simultaneously. Pleasure and expanding. Contraction and pain. Things like that.

spell that out with dashes between the letters

Obviously I can't.I spelled it,but probably the admin cut me.The word was a female organ v****a or v-a-g-i-n-a.

Edited by ash013

You could be a heart. Maybe a balloon???

Both are good choices. That's was not what I was looking for. I think that is the essence of a great riddle... So many that could fit, but one that fully does. It leads to great thoughts by great people, as well as great dialogue.

vocal chords, jaw, hands (?), nostrils (when they're flaring)....

No wonder the flies get in, calm down - take a deep breath inhale - now it's gone down your throat - whoops!

How many people did'nt want to go that far - and I do go into the grey areas.

Close to the line methinks

As I said - pick a body part!

Autograph pls ash013 -

Can you pls endorse it with ' I leave all my worldly goods, including the estate and all it's riches . . blah, blah blah, . . . but exclude all debts' - Oh and can you pls arrange a witness.preferablly an eminent person or local authority, policeman, mayor etc ... FanQ

LIS

How many people did'nt want to go that far - and I do go into the grey areas.

Close to the line methinks

As I said - pick a body part!

Autograph pls ash013 -

Can you pls endorse it with ' I leave all my worldly goods, including the estate and all it's riches . . blah, blah blah, . . . but exclude all debts' - Oh and can you pls arrange a witness.preferablly an eminent person or local authority, policeman, mayor etc ... FanQ

LIS

I didn't really think I was that close to the line, more so that I allowed for over-analysis. It's the element of simplicity against the belief that it COULD be more complex that makes a great riddle. To me, anyway.

I didn't really think I was that close to the line, more so that I allowed for over-analysis. It's the element of simplicity against the belief that it COULD be more complex that makes a great riddle. To me, anyway.

Yes, true, i like to see a lot of varied answers, it's a little greater shall we say if just one line or word does not apply to all ansers

I enjoyed it, but for the third time - pick a body part, thousands of people will be correct...

I will not complain if the nest is just as open

Yes, true, i like to see a lot of varied answers, it's a little greater shall we say if just one line or word does not apply to all ansers

I enjoyed it, but for the third time - pick a body part, thousands of people will be correct...

I will not complain if the nest is just as open

I understand. I can't wait to post my next one. This is so much fun.