BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I stand on a island, and it starts with a L. I stand with liberty, I'm made very well. I'm older than 100 years old. I stand for freedom, that's what I'm told. You can find me near the buildings so very high. I'm so very big, I can almost touch the sky. I can't walk, nor talk. Yet people admire me. From sea to sea. Let me never die. What am I?

25 answers to this question

I really like Neal . And he really is wise . :)

Awwwwwwww...such nice things! Everyone has always said that I am wise...they just usually follow it with a 3 letter word :) You guys are great, as well...always fun reading what you have to say.

yay for group hugs (except when preponderance of men it's not as fun - bring some swimsuit yielding female friends, Nikyma). and to Eagle, a "g'day mate" to ya.

I agree :) .....apart from being wise, he has a great sense of humour too ;)

Thanks, Nayana - how much do I owe you for telling lies about me on here?? For the next one I might have you tell everyone how great I look naked. How much will that cost?? :-P

Thanks, Nayana - how much do I owe you for telling lies about me on here?? For the next one I might have you tell everyone how great I look naked. How much will that cost?? :-P

hehe..u r too funny sometimes Neal...everything i have said about u till now is very much true.... :wub: >:D< (that's a big hug for u)

P.S- I haven't seen him naked :P

hehe..u r too funny sometimes Neal...everything i have said about u till now is very much true.... :wub: >:D< (that's a big hug for u)

P.S- (for everyone) I haven't seen him naked :P

Edited by Nayana

P.S- (for everyone) I haven't seen him naked :P

NAYANA!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET THOSE NIGHTS WE SHARED UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN?! Ohhhhhh that night in the hot tub...I have pictures from that night. That Britney Spears swimsuit you were wearing?? Adorable :)

NAYANA!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET THOSE NIGHTS WE SHARED UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN?! Ohhhhhh that night in the hot tub...I have pictures from that night. That Britney Spears swimsuit you were wearing?? Adorable :)

R u in ur senses?? u have gone crazzzyyy!!! :P btw i don't remember any of that ;)

i never drink.... :P:P

u r simply great Neal....quick-witted and too funny ;)

You really believe that was fruit punch I was giving you!! Haha, yeah, right.

As you are, Ms. Nayana - a force to be reckoned with.

You really believe that was fruit punch I was giving you!! Haha, yeah, right.

As you are, Ms. Nayana - a force to be reckoned with.

oh my god...i really thought it was fruit punch :P

ooohh....u r also toooo nice sometimes :blush: