BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Riddle from a video game

Behhhhhhhh

Question

A Riddle from a video game, that should have two letters as an answer. I cannot figure it out, and thereby I am stuck in the game :(

The following story should be a journey in the shape of two letters:

I started on a continent where the days are as dark as the nights and travelled north until I reached the land of the rising sun, from where I followed a fateful path which led to US involvement in the second world war.

I then swiftly changed direction until I reached the coldest palace in Europe. I had a break for several months, but thanks to some guy called Lenin I decided to get out of there.

I then traveled to the sea of one thousand and one nights, and upon reaching the waters follow the route of the spice merchant in reverse.

When I reached the islands of glass and lace, I then finished my journey at the star of Africa.

I already tried some different things, but no luck. If you have an answer that you think is correct, I will try it in the game and if we solved it, I'll answer the question with spoiler tags.

• Upvote 1

1 answer to this question