BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

5 answers to this question

You get an idea for a riddle(Eureka).

You post the riddle(Bury it) ,

Replies start flooding in(Sprouting).

The answer for the riddle remains the same(constant).

I assume this is what you are talking about. ;)

This is a very good answer and as far as I'm concerned, satisfies the riddle. I actually like this answer as much or more than my intended answer. My answer fits the words better, but yours is more fun ;) Also, good job imtcb, you came as close as you can get.

bulb, the first 2 lines represent a light bulb appearing above someone's head when they get an idea. The next 2 lines represent the floral variety of a bulb. EDIT: The 4th line also means that whenever the term 'bulb' is used it represents an elongated spherical shape.

Edited by itachi-san

This is a very good answer and as far as I'm concerned, satisfies the riddle. I actually like this answer as much or more than my intended answer. My answer fits the words better, but yours is more fun ;) Also, good job imtcb, you came as close as you can get.

bulb, the first 2 lines represent a light bulb appearing above someone's head when they get an idea. The next 2 lines represent the floral variety of a bulb. EDIT: The 4th line also means that whenever the term 'bulb' is used it represents an elongated spherical shape.

hahaha, nice one! If only I had put my 2 guesses together! :lol: