BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I'm Back

Cavenglok

Hello. I was here, um, must be seven years ago. I used to run a series called "Brian Dennis". It was an interactive detective story, sort of an RP situation. It was sorta popular at first, but because I just impulsively rushed into making these with little to no planning, the adventures very quickly started making no sense. (At one point there was an actual half-tiger/half-woman in what was supposed to be a noir setting... as well as a fencing match on top of the Devils Tower in Wyoming) But I was thirteen then. I'm a little older now, and I think I can do better. (For starters I'm actually planning the course.)

I don't know if there are any members left from seven years ago but as I'm planning it I'd appreciate some feedback? Also, if anyone is interested, just post here, so I can gauge whether this is a good idea.

On 1/10/2018 at 8:29 AM, Cavenglok said:

Hello. I was here, um, must be seven years ago. I used to run a series called "Brian Dennis". It was an interactive detective story, sort of an RP situation. It was sorta popular at first, but because I just impulsively rushed into making these with little to no planning, the adventures very quickly started making no sense. (At one point there was an actual half-tiger/half-woman in what was supposed to be a noir setting... as well as a fencing match on top of the Devils Tower in Wyoming) But I was thirteen then. I'm a little older now, and I think I can do better. (For starters I'm actually planning the course.)

I don't know if there are any members left from seven years ago but as I'm planning it I'd appreciate some feedback? Also, if anyone is interested, just post here, so I can gauge whether this is a good idea.

I never participated in the Brian Dennis series, but I do remember them.  Welcome back!

On 1/10/2018 at 6:29 AM, Cavenglok said:

I'm very much interested. I recognize the name, too! I expect great things, my friend.

• 5 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 6:29 AM, Cavenglok said:

Greetings, my name is Cody and I am new here in this forum. Nice meeting you all. Although I have never heard of it, I am actually quite curious about what it is!

• Like 1